Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 89 of 463 FirstFirst ... 396979848586878889909192939499109139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 9252

Thread: Canvas/Digital

yeah that background it tight. how did u get the splatter effect. drop paint on it?

Originally posted by sika_2002@Dec 19 2005, 07:10 AM
    yeah that background it tight. how did u get the splatter effect. drop paint on it?
    I think he just did what most people do.. you spray some paint in a cup or on your fingers or w/e.. and your whip it sideways in the angle you want the want to spray out on the board. and he just did that a buncha times.

i thought that just they look kinda big splattters so i figured he might have tried something else

Originally posted by sika_2002@Dec 19 2005, 11:53 AM
    i thought that just they look kinda big splattters so i figured he might have tried something else
    Well then you obviously havnt done that before... cause you get splatters just like that when you do it with a cup or something.

thats an amazingly ill canvas, the colours and everything

snow2skate- no i havent done that, thats why i asked so dnt get cocky

i just use the caps off the paint cans

Originally posted by NeW 2 dA sCeNe@Dec 18 2005, 02:07 AM

sry bout the size
    CoMmEnTs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^^NeW 2 dA sCeNe / Mitch.... whatever your name is........

how many times do u need to self promote your first canvas....

no one wants to comment on your work and therefore hurt you fragile feelings. stop re-quoting your work. its pointless. <_<

Originally posted by grafxnine@Dec 19 2005, 08:08 PM

i just use the caps off the paint cans
    hotness, im not diggin the yellow stars much tho.

this is sexy shit too

Sadistic - oil on canvas .... saw this forum thought wtf why not.. i do graff too so dont trip..

Lucifer&#39;s Nirvana - acrylic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im liking that canvas, it has letter forms on it so who cares. I like that old english font tho

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Originally posted by kayo1@Dec 19 2005, 10:47 PM
    ^^^^^NeW 2 dA sCeNe / Mitch.... whatever your name is........

how many times do u need to self promote your first canvas....

no one wants to comment on your work and therefore hurt you fragile feelings. stop re-quoting your work. its pointless. <_<
    all i want is some coments. u act like im the only one that quotes my wrk so i can get comments

^^i&#39;ll give you a comment. The nautical star doesn&#39;t fit, the background is a little on the basic side (not that that&#39;s always a bad thing, but in your case it is) Mitch? what&#39;s up with mitch? n&#39;vasion? abberviating such cliché words is weak, paintball? sweet......furthermore, "new 2 dA scene" not only do you replace "to" with "2", and "the" with "da" but you feel the need to alternate your uppercase and lowercase letters.....bravo
    ......... oh...and the letters suck too. I&#39;m not dissing you. But that&#39;s my comment...call it "constructive criticism"

Big ups to BigMoe for that black, grey, white and red canvas. Sick shit. But back off my colours yo :P Sadistic shows promise...

on a completely unrelated topic, listen to Alice in Chains, drink lots of booze and mainline some heroin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

indeed?
    "some beef is big and some beef is small but what yall call beef aint beef at all"

For my secret santa, stencil ish on a 34"x26" canvas.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that stencil is tight fool
    i dont know if i have posted this yet
    but this is a christmas present for one of my close friends
    its not finished yet but are there any suggestions on what i should add besides a character from the movie Spun

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by NeW 2 dA sCeNe+Dec 19 2005, 09:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeW 2 dA sCeNe @ Dec 19 2005, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NeW 2 dA sCeNe@Dec 18 2005, 02:07 AM

sry bout the size
    CoMmEnTs [/b][/quote]
    yeah dont make the colors so plain and you know like equal
    just my opinion but i dont like pieces on canvas that have just flat colors for backgrounds

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cowboyfromhell@Dec 20 2005, 08:26 PM
    ^^i&#39;ll give you a comment. The nautical star doesn&#39;t fit, the background is a little on the basic side (not that that&#39;s always a bad thing, but in your case it is) Mitch? what&#39;s up with mitch? n&#39;vasion? abberviating such cliché words is weak, paintball? sweet......furthermore, "new 2 dA scene" not only do you replace "to" with "2", and "the" with "da" but you feel the need to alternate your uppercase and lowercase letters.....bravo
    ......... oh...and the letters suck too. I&#39;m not dissing you. But that&#39;s my comment...call it "constructive criticism"

Big ups to BigMoe for that black, grey, white and red canvas. Sick shit. But back off my colours yo :P Sadistic shows promise...

on a completely unrelated topic, listen to Alice in Chains, drink lots of booze and mainline some heroin.
    thank you cowboy.
    i say listen to the doors. instead of alice in chains. although their both good.
    jim morrison repped heroin like theirs no tomorrow.

ps. why the fuck would you rep "paintball" on a graffiti canvas?
    im gonna get together with argon, and we are gonna make some "soccer" and "speed walking" canvases. take note. its the cool thing to do these days. <_<