Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 331 of 893 FirstFirst ... 231281311321326327328329330331332333334335336341351381431831 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 17860

Thread: Randomism

^^^^

mmmmm can i come over??
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Whoa@Mar 20 2005, 05:09 PM
    :lol:

poor lil mouse is gonna be fuckin tweaked

i only have a dime left
    looks like some pretty good shit. but i dont smoke no more.
    All Good Things Must Come To A End.
    It hurts 2 be here.
    RIP Mac Dre
    RIP Tues LAC VSB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yah its some good stuff
    and xylene ya what the hell
    take the next flight and we'll smoke

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can i come?
    should i bring my tooth brush?
    *905*

hahaha, the toothbrush bit ended it in style

BANG BANG BANG BANG "FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i laughed out so loud when i saw that cartoon meatgrinder

and yah bring a toothbrush

we shall make a bong outta it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we toke up my boys mouse dex(dexta) we were gonna feed him to the snake but he escaped and he was mad smart so we kept him, when he getts blazed he jumps around in circles shit is fucking funny as hell, if you wanna get high to geek do it with the dex

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck the toothbrush
    bring dex

are you a ninja?
    h34r:
    http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that kid as NO friends

read his hate mail

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"Hi, this site is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS. This site is awesome. My name is Robert and I can't stop thinking about ninjas. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."

" Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee). "

ninjas are sweet!!!!!!!!! !ahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahah i cant stop geekin on this hahahahahah

whoa- dex IS the mouse you wanna chill with, next time you come down providence tell me so we can smoke together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

god that website's old.
    WORD IS BOND.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the beat is soooooooooooooooo hot, stupid idiots hahahahahahha!!!!

Dear Stupid idiots,

A lot of you have been signing my guest book and saying that I don’t know anything about REAL ninjas. But that’s a bunch of bull crap! You dummies don’t know anything. And maybe YOU should get a life. I bet a lot of you have never even seen a girl naked! You idiots believe that ninjas had some “code of honor”, just because you read Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff. Yeah right! You shouldn’t believe everything you read. If by “code of honor”, you mean “code to flip out and go nuts for absolutely no reason at all even if it means that people might think you are totally insane or sweet”, then you are right. But if you mean a "code to be nice and speak nicely while sharing and not cutting off heads", then you’re the biggest idiot ever!!!!!! So if you have any brains, you will shut up and get a life. So go shut up, you stupid idiot.

No thank you,

Robert

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you guys know i gotta make the screen small so when im on bombingscience i can hear the SWEET beat

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by infer one@Mar 20 2005, 07:15 PM
    whoa- dex IS the mouse you wanna chill with, next time you come down providence tell me so we can smoke together
    yah, im not allowed to leave quebec for another year cause, i ''broke'' a ''law''

yah so, hope you dont kill dex till then

so im stuck in quebec with all the french people and poutine for another 328 days

and in less then a month its my b-day

you see some weird shit bombing along tracks

Originally posted by Whoa@Mar 20 2005, 07:11 PM

that kid as NO friends
    ^^^^ :lol:

oh and havoc, that shit was mad weird!! i was there when he flicked it. and then a lil down the tracks i found a huge lock of hair. weird ass shit.

but anyways...

i have a random story to tell. let me start from the beginning...

well, my friend calls me up and tells me hes at IGA (local supermarket and GREAT place to chill and skateboard)
    so i go, when my dad drops me off, they call me to go around the back of the complex. so i hope a wall in this atrium thing and right behind it is a huge ass dumpster. and inside they found a LIVE chicken! so we finally get it out using a long metal rod, and once out, we pick it up (it was sick or domesticated cuz it didnt try to bite us or anything) so we bring it into the atrium where we skate, and we decide to get some bird food for it, so we go inside, find some bird food, and put some on the ledge its sittin on. and a guy we all know who works at IGA comes out and starts talkin to us. and we have this random chicken. (he knew we had it cuz we brought it into the store :lol so were all talkin and shit and petting the chicken (it was real friendly) when all of the sudden, we hear tires screech and i look over to see a car spinning out from the parking lot, windows down, with someone with a paintballl gun hangin out, so we all start runnin for cover cuz there only 25 feet or so away (fuck, i dont wanna loose an eye! and yes, i DO play paintball, i know what its like, plus kids in my city shoot at you with fuckin marbles, and that KILLS! so i didnt wanna take any chances ) so im scramblin around and hidin behind a ledge. they shot at us about 10 times. and no one but the fuckin half dead, disease infested chicken got shot! the smallest of the group, and probably the closest to death of us all got shot. luckily it was the thigh or else that fucker would be dead! so theres paint everywhere, and we all check ourselves (luckily they were paintballs and not marbles) and we find out the chicken was shot. so were just back to chillin, wonderin who the fuck that was. while 10 minutes later 2 cop cars roll up and question us and shit. we told em what we knew. and asked them too take the chicken or at least call animal control. there exact words were "i dont give 2 shits about the chicked" i think they were more pissed bout the shooting and the fact that we were all chillen there skateboarding. so they leave, and end up comin back 2 times to kick us out from skating. wut a fuckin great day it was. my friend still has that damn chicken too. hes keepin it, cuz we all grew to love that chicken. and i will till i die. :P
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn