Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 848 of 894 FirstFirst ... 348748798828838843844845846847848849850851852853858868 ... LastLast
Results 16,941 to 16,960 of 17872

Thread: Randomism

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Empty-Can- View Post
    Haha my freind got banned from 7-11 today because he opened the door and just yelled in the store. Twice...
    HAHAHA THAT WAS ME!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpLiTbomber View Post
    i made a special pocket down by my knee to hold my penis in place
    Lol i think i need one!
    Yeah...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIeRR2VoTyk

weirdest video i have ever seen litterally, this guy eats fucking catfood n ciggarettes lol u have to watch the whole video i know its hard but do it

stop posting that same gay vid all over this forum

flickr.com/gratisdbth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that video was fucking retarded, and that was probably you or your dumbass friend

Last edited by crailtap; 12-09-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

IN SOVIET RUSSIA THE WALL PAINTS YOU

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if i offend, ignore

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ares View Post
    Up the modnar.

The joys of living with parents:

So yesterday, I was getting ready for the new Trailer park boys, when my mom asks me if I can do her a huge favor... Well, my mind is already wishing I was out, and then she explained it to me. She wanted me to go into her work, hop over a few big shelving units, into the backroom, and get the keys because she locked them in. I wasn't very pleased, but I told her that after trailer park boys, I would help her out. So, trailer park boys comes on, so I follow tradition, and smoke a fat l. Well, after cracking up countless times over the new episode, it ended, so I get ready to leave. So we get there, and I'm looking at this shelf trying to figure out how I'm going to get over it, when she looks at me and says, "oh my god, I can't believe your baked." It went down hill from there. She would not leave it alone. She kept asking if I was alright, and if I needed help. She also kept bringing up the fact that I was rather high. So, I manage to get over these shelves, without breaking anything, and we leave. She then proceeds to tell me about how her and her sister got really drunk the night before, and how all the guys try and pick up my aunt. At this point, I was asking god for a gun, to shoot myself with, but little did I know, that was only the beginning. She then goes on to tell me that this fat guy she's "seeing", has a twin brother. She described him as "really hot", and he ended up hitting it off with my Aunt... My god, I don't think I've ever heard any one with more of a jealous tone, and the whole time, all I was thinking is you got the short end of the stick, deal with it. Well, after 20 minutes of jealour ranting, and me wishing for death, she then tells me, she thinks its funny that all the guys hit on my aunt, and not her, and that shes glad. And to top it all off, she decided to sing along to Keep on rockin in the freeworld by Neil young, without knowing all the lyrics. As for the moral, its really quite obvios if you think about it; only you can prevent forest fires.

"All I want is to have my peace of mind"
    thata what im talking about
    ...ATLAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    "I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude, i heard Nick Cannon is Can2."

Quote Originally Posted by Tode View Post
    but what if its a chick lol :P [/b]
    then id guess i wouldnt be runnin cuz my foot would be stuck! lmao[/QUOTE]

I've decided to write and illustrate a children's book. And try to get it published.

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

always wanted to make a comic book series, never really had the ideas lol, might team up with my bro. i'm pretty good at makin stories up

I like to write on shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Blueberry waffles are absolutely delicious. Anyone who says otherwise is a dick-munching Nazi.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

crusty i had a blueberry scone and tea for breakfast this morning. you are preaching to the choir.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Blueberry pancakes are even better. That shit is dope as fuck

i was on a budget but still wanted to have the illusion of eating champion. can you blame me?

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Talking Genius only means hard-working all one's life .

We are professional suppliers who special focus on the brand:Uggs Classic Tall,Ugg Bailey Button,Air Jordan online store,MLB Jerseys,Cheap NHL Jerseys, NHL Jerseys, NBA Jerseys,Cheap cartier glasses,GHD, New styles and hot styles are active every day.We wholesale our products at very low price but with high quality.Our products are always very hot in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc., Many wholesalers, retailers, shop owner, online store owner, byers buy and resell our products.We welcome buyers from all over the world. Let's do business bit by bit and become our old customers.Ugg boots more information uggonsale.org

We are professional suppliers who special focus on the brand:Uggs Classic Tall,Ugg Bailey Button,Air Jordan online store,MLB Jerseys,Cheap NHL Jerseys, NHL Jerseys, NBA Jerseys,Cheap cartier glasses,GHD, New styles and hot styles are active every day.We wholesale our products at very low price but with high quality.Our products are always very hot in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc., Many wholesalers, retailers, shop owner, online store owner, byers buy and resell our products.We welcome buyers from all over the world. Let's do business bit by bit and become our old customers.Ugg boots more information uggonsale.org
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thems alls dildos
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"Genius only means hard-working all one's life ."

I disagree. It means working hard one part of your life and relaxing the rest. Or not working at all, and relaxing the rest. That would be genius.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Last edited by sincewhen; 12-26-2009 at 10:59 PM.