Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 236 of 892 FirstFirst ... 136186216226231232233234235236237238239240241246256286336736 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 17835

Thread: Randomism

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by LOSTxTHExFAITH@Jan 24 2005, 12:33 AM
    Ummm.. This site makes me depressed...
    I hear you.

2am sunday morning, and I bet I'm the only over-intoxicated person who was out shovelling their driveway. Now I'm going to pass out to trailer park boys, and hopefully wake up on time tommorow morning.

No rest for the wicked.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 24 2005, 02:08 AM
    yea and with earth fire water and wind the planetiers (sp) call captin planet
    Give it up for the green mullet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

captain planet reminds me of emilio estevez for some reason

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER+Jan 24 2005, 02:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_uniBOMBER @ Jan 24 2005, 02:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 24 2005, 02:08 AM

[/b][/quote]
    haha. i remember that.
    At my funeral, I would like a huge sassy black lady to point at a portrait of me and exclaim &quot;Fuck THIS guy&#33;&quot;

how do these fellas come up with pictures for us all to look at ev&#39;ry day. If you check, the updates are posted in the morning. They add forum replies at 4:00 am, and get pics from overseas. It doesn&#39;t seem like much money is involved, so where does the love come from?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the bottom of our harts... the bottom of our harts

VIVA LA RANDOM
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

I really appreciate the Next freight. The snow on the ground and the way that he blended colours with his friends; you can tell that they really had a time that night.
    I&#39;ve seen iller, but that is a classic bomb to leave us plotting. I wonder if the frozen ground stops the gravel from making so much noise. Look out for TF Crew,
    it&#39;s about time.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER+Jan 24 2005, 02:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_uniBOMBER @ Jan 24 2005, 02:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 24 2005, 02:08 AM

[/b][/quote]
    why the hell did they give the dude the love ring, or some shit like that...I mean the rest were elemnts, love isn&#39;t an element.hhahaha what a pussy....
    <table align="\'center\'" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="95%"><tbody><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~' @ Mar 1 2006, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id="\'QUOTE\'"> ^^^
    lol... 1337... j00 r 2oo d0p3... </td></tr></tbody></table>

rest in peace: mac dre, johnny ca$h, Mike and Tony B, Marc

whats up guys&#33;

postin to see how my sig looks, if it even shows up

gesus, them turtles would take FOREVER to get the job done haha
    I hope you all agree with me when i say.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont hate cas im the hottest of us 2 brotha

and for your sig i nee to type [&img&]http://img194.exs.cx/img194/9947/pyssrhtx5cf.gif[&/img&]

without the &;s

love ya too geebus

thanks gesus

ya sorry bout that clam man just scrolled down real fast and...well ya

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some times it for the better when his girlfriend come over and hes in town

love ya too geebus

word word...you wouldn&#39;t hapen to be siamese twins would ya??

its always marsha, marsha, marsha
    :lol: :lol: kay has middle child syndrome &#33;&#33;

frickin brilliant&#33;&#33;

if i were you(s) i would tour the country winning prizes at random staff BBQ&#39;s and summer camps&#33; haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

m.d.c 4 life

Mc Donalds Crew WHAT BITCH WHAT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"this is my kung fu and it is strong"
    At my funeral, I would like a huge sassy black lady to point at a portrait of me and exclaim &quot;Fuck THIS guy&#33;&quot;

Testicle torn off by ex-lover

Press Association
    Wednesday January 12, 2005
    The Guardian

A jilted woman admitted ripping off her ex-lover&#39;s testicle with her hands after he refused to have sex with her.
    Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage after her former boyfriend, Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a drunken house party. She yanked off his left testicle, which was later handed to him by a friend with the words: "That&#39;s yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool crown court yesterday and will be sentenced next month.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term relationship with Monti towards the end of May last year. The pair remained on good terms and on May 30, Monti drove him to a party and then home again, where friends joined them for more drinks.

Monti told Mr Jones she wanted to discuss their relationship and offered him sex. When he refused, she grabbed his face and a struggle ensued.

Mr Jones threw Monti out of the house. She then smashed a window. Another struggle took place and Monti was knocked to the floor, from where she pulled down Mr Jones&#39;s shorts.

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it. Doctors were unable to reattach the organ.

Wendy Lloyd, defending, said her client did not remember much of the struggle. But she accepted the prosecution&#39;s version of events and did not claim to have acted in self-defence.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kk
    so in captain planet they took the kid from the jungle book, and grew him all up.
    then they gave him the ring of heart.

remember that one lady who had the McSqueeb haircut and the other half of her face was all fucked up and burned