Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 25 of 890 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627282930354575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomism

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Post it up.

I've got a 16 page poster of Morrison I made, but haven't printed it out yet.

^^old ass flick...notice the shitty throwie on that paper...but you gotta check out that ray charles vinyl...fun to mix with..

can it get anymore random than that?? prolly so..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i guess posting vynil is cool now

bad flick

i noticed people were posting vinyl..but thats not why i posted it...posted it for good ol ray charles..i love that shit...RIP RAY CHARLES!!!!!!!!&#3 3;! haha im so bored and speeding and cant go to sleep i must do somethin!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!! oh god i must calm down...i must sketch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bump for Bob and the Wailers! There currently whats coming out of my speakers.

On the vinyl tip, I'm always looking for more, and if you've got some you want to get rid of, for a reasonal price, hit me up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ares i remember you posted some shit aobut some kid named vadim or somthing in the old forums randomism thread, do you think you could post that again?

OH YEAH!!!!!!! check out my grad write up.......first letter on each line!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love how it says Fuck u acrostically

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha, your slick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha, somebody remembers Vadim! Your lucky I posted this on 12oz, because there's no way I'd want to type it all out again... Here it is:

Back in the day, I used to chill with this kid named Vadim. He was a year older, and had a fake ID, so he would buy me and some girlies liquor. Well, he's got a thing for vodka... I remember one night, a group of us went to a payphone, because the persons place didn't have a phone. So, Im trying to get to know this chick a little better as were walking to the phone, when all I hear is, "Im so fucking stupid" being yelled out in this Russian accent. We all turn back, and there is Vadim grabbing his hair, and yelling at himself. We ask him whats up, and he says he lost his ID. Me and this girl kept telling him it was back at her place, but he didn't believe us. Next thing you know, this kid runs full force, and punches a mailbox. We all laugh, but he's not done. He runs in a circle, and just throws his body into it, by this point, we kind of stopped laughing in fear that he would kill us all, and told him to calm down. Got to the phone, and started walking back to the appartment, listening to Vadim curse quietly. As soon as we get back in, I look on the table, and there was Vadim's ID. I showed him, he grabbed it from my hand, sat on the couch, and took a few more shots of vodka, and sat in the corner quietly all night.

Despite his ovbious mental unblanece, I chilled with him a few other times, because he would not only get us all liquor, but he would pick it up, and pay for it. Well, this night was pretty calm, he said his trademark, "Im so fucking stupid" a few times, but nothing big. So its around 6 in the morning, and theres a living room full of drunk people. My buddy Neil was chilling on the floor, when he picked up Vadims motorcycle helmet. All of a sudden, Vadim jumps off the couch grabs the helmet and starts yelling at this kid, for simply touching his helmet. At the end of this arguement, Vadim desides to throw his helmet at the wall, with out looking. Well, before the arguement got into full swing, I woke this girl up on the floor, and told her to watch out, because she was in the middle of this. He threw his helmet, and almost nailed this chick(who he was "in love" with) in the head, at that point, we all restrained him, and told him to smarten the fuck up.

Even after this, his ID was quite important to me, being underage at the time, so I continued to chill with him at this chicks house. Well, this night was a good one. Vadim didn't freak out at all, and me and this chick, who I mentioned earlier hooked up. So, Im chilling on the couch,with this chick, and everybody is asleep, so we proceed to her bedroom. To make a long story short, she was rather loud... So after that, I get dressed, and open up her door, only to find four pairs of eyes, just staring at me. No one said anything, they all just stared at me, not knowing what to say, I went to the washroom to wash up, and came back out, sat on the couch, turned on the weather channel, and said, "So how bout that weather". After all the akwardness passed, we all passed out. By the time I woke up the next morning, every one else had left, so it was just me and this chick. We talked about last night, and had a laugh, that is, untill her doorbell rings, and she panics for some reason. Well, it turns out, it was her 23 year old, very tempramental boyfriend, which came as a shock to me... Well, in fear that he would send me to the hospital if he found out what happened, I gathered up all my stuff and took off. Now, the next day, I was talking to my buddy, who was sitting next to Vadim, and he told me that Vadim was apparently getting off to the sounds of me and this chick, and he said, "wow, he must be good". At that point, I told myself I didn't need his Liquor, and haven't talked to him since. Creepy bastard...
    Update on Vadim. He came back to school, so I saw him a few times in the year. Dispite all my efforts to avoid him, he managed to find me a few times, and continue to creep me out. I couldn't even look him in the eyes after what he said about me. Any ways, last I heard, he joined the army, or some crazy shit like that.

Lesson of the day kids: Unbalanced russians + vodka = bad times.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha thanks ares

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have another small Vadim story. It happened in the same time period as the first three. So one day, me, a few girls, Vadim, and some guy were all chilling, having a few drinks when Vadim randomly gets up, and tells us he's leaving. Buddy left the liquor(which he paid for), and the second he hit the door, we all had a few rounds of shots. So a couple hours, and a 26er of vodka later, Vadim phones one of the girls cell. He tells her he's at some park, but he's about to head home, and get his half ounce, and come over and smoke us(out the the worst bong I'd ever seen. It was leaky, had a plastic bowl, with a tin foil screen. Luckily I had a bong on me, so we used that, and he proceeded to jock me because of how well I make bongs, but thats because he's dump.). So were all hyped, because we pretty much planned to get him to smoke us all of his weed. Well, an hour or so later, he stops by(He never knocked, he'd just walk in.). No one says hi to him, the first thing mentioned was weed. He gives us the "I'm so fucking stupid look", and throws this little peice of ceran(?) wrap on the table. I goto unwrap it, and what do you know, it's a little peice of weed. Actually, little is an understatement. I swear, there couldn't have been more than 0.1g. One of the girls asks where the rest of it is, and he freaks out, and punches the wall. We started hitting the bottle rather early that day, so at this point its only early evening. Me and the girls pitch a few bucks, and ask Vadim to pick us up some more Vodka(We only had about $10, so the rest came out of his pocket), and he said that was cool. Another 26er, and a couple packs of coolers later, we decide to call it a night(at 6am), and we all pass out.

Those were some blurry times, and I know there was more Vadim stories, so if I remember any more, I'll post up.

And for those who might be wondering, I did not make Vadim or any of these stories up. This kid exists, and is fucked up, and Secto can vouch.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love your storys ares.

Originally posted by CaliforniaSkan@Jun 17 2004, 10:30 AM
    Where'd you get these jade?
    its thie college students site form texas.
    those cyber sex sttempts are pretty funny but there like a million pictures and tonnes of video and even more text. theres a forum there to so all toys please clog that forum now thank you.
    none-the-matter i still highly recomend it.. http://ehacked.com/

holla
    Keep Eating And you can too

i din get it from there but if theres more there then im going to that site.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol...ares the vadim stories are great, i knew someone just like that!!
    Kickin' it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don't think anyone has made a post your stock thread..if so then let me know..this is just a bunch of cans i had laying near me...so i put them together for you people...the rest are out in the shed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have one of those big triple x cans. the preasure is so high, almost, to high.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Voila! your inventory?