Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 32 of 890 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637425282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomism

Originally posted by Mister Elmo@Jun 27 2004, 10:39 PM

AMEN!!!! fuck yeah, such a great band.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo, number one poster of the day at 10:00, right here.
    SUP

Totoro IS AWESOME.

Im 50Cent.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ hahaha
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok so here is my first post of pictures in the randomism thread...

this was this winter at the hospital from when i fuekced up my wrist/hand in the park... the doctor was like touching me and shit the whole time and thats the reason im on he edge of the bed thing haha

my math teacher who fucks around as much as we do, the best part of the picture is his facial expression but whatever...

watch out BS

none of my friends could do anything one day so i dedicated myself and the whole 24 hours i had infront of me to beat psykaoz's daily post count...

ill post more pictures later maybe

here somthing thats ok to read when your bored though
    left books in car. said i was going to the library. didnt do homework. quit lacrosse. quit school. got someone to cover shift. called in sick. quit without notice. told my girlfriend i had work. snuck outta the house. no-showed for my dentist appointment. skipped sunday school. forgot to brush my teeth. ignored friends. ignored new friends. made stupid lists. smoked a ciggy. quit smoking. smoked another one.
    moved away from home.-said id never return. moved away from home again-said id never be back. will probally never move again
    bought ibuprofin and bandages before i was hurt. skated while i was hurt. skated when i was hurt. skated hurt. ritualized ice therapy. stretched. got through. lost temper in car driving to a spot. lost temper skating the spot. lost temper driving home from the spot. still cant find temper.
    only wore skateboard company t-shirts. only wore blank t-shirts. only wore running shoes. only played in cleats. only walked in sandals. only wore thrift store shoes. only skated in skate shoes. got stuck breaking own rules.
    skated desk with fingers. made a small skateboard out of a hotwheels car. stared in disbelief at entire target aisle filled wiht teckdeck fingerboards. drew what smith grinds felt like. drew tricks that havnt been done. drew tricks id never do. still cant draw a decent skateboard. introduced myself to other skateboarders. had other skateboarders introduce themselves to me. talk to skaters who didnt speak my language. sat and watched from afar while skaters skated a ledge. saw a waxed ledge. waxed a ledge. yelled at kids for waxing a ledge. Washed, rinsed and repeated.
    horded shoe laces. retaped old boards. romoved sheilds from bearings, oiled them, pressed them into hand-me-down wheels, and loved it. set up two different boards. set up two identicle boards. smashed deck into peices and put trucks and wheels into my bag for later. called the shop every day for the new mag. complained out loud that the mag sucked when it finally arrived. skated for an hour in my hallway. skatted all night in the rain. drove eight hours to ride a mini ramp. skated two minutes at a perfect park. didnt skate for six months. spent a week building a box, skated it once.
    gave the wrong name to an adult. gave the wrong name to a kid. gave the cop the name off his own badge as my own. ran from cops. didnt run from cops. crumpled up ticket. talked my way out of ticket. talked my way into getting my board impounded. talked myself into believing it didnt matter. had trouble sleeping that night. borrowed money. soent money. spent money i didnt have. activated credit card. got new setupd and skated right back to the scene of the crime.
    gave a shit. give a shit. will give a shit.
    maybe two

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mr. she77@Jun 28 2004, 10:57 AM

Got to love the distraction technique with the shoe laces.

Opponents are like what the fuck?? As you steal the ball.
    :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, i am the captain and my team is a joke except for myself and a few other people, so the otehr captain and i just put wack showlaces on our cleats to make fools out of ourselves, so then itd be even better when we cross the toerh team etc...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

muhahaha word up...

beat my daily post count lmfao...

beat my tops... 250 lil buggers in one day.... good times.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I used to have 2 different colored laces on my soccer cleats.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol never played soccers xcept like with friends... i suck at all sports specially team sports
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by geezpot@Jun 28 2004, 01:45 PM

Got to love the distraction technique with the shoe laces.

Opponents are like what the fuck?? As you steal the ball.
    :P
    or as you get crunched for playing lacrosse when you have spaghetti arms :blink:

joking of course, not insulting. i hope you realizethat where fractures/breaks are concerned, doctors are SUPPOSED to be touching you as if they&#39;re feeling you up. unless they&#39;re "examining" the wrong appendage
    It&#39;s Hip To Be Square

yeaster day i went to a going away party fomr this chick, EAST VAN WHUT, and i got these two hott sisters to do body shots of tequila off each other. god damn that was fucking hot. one of them ended u p taking of her pants,, wack.
    Keep Eating And you can too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Next time take flicks&#33;

B)

i saw this pic and i found it amusing that the guys getting a face of nuts and theres nothing he can do about it :lol:

Whoa. You can see it in his eyes, that boy has the fear of God in him.
    Semetic Genetics

ha ha, he is getting teabagged, thru the clothes, and hes lovin every minute of it

who has old STP flicks?
    Semetic Genetics

I think he is getting teabagged by himself :S :S :S

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

accept he&#39;s in black and those nuts are in red

where the hell do you guys find these pix??? im serious do ppl just roam the internet all day looking for weird shit like that??
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn