Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 117 of 321 FirstFirst ... 176797107112113114115116117118119120121122127137167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 6403

Thread: Trading

  1. #2321

    Default

    i got some postal stickers about 3 by 4 and about 1 an a half by 10 all i have right now but i might be runing into some cash later

  2. #2322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    UH-YAY-YAY......

  3. #2323

    Default

    Shit Ill, that's tight.

  4. #2324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Anyone Who Got Any Mops From Me ,i Need Action Flix........

  5. #2325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainFaLL View Post
    Shit Ill, that's tight.
    THANK YOU SIR.

  6. #2326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    vancouver island
    Posts
    420
    Credits
    213
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    SONY USB FLASH DRIVE
    2GB
    HIGH SPEED, RETRACTABLE DESIGN
    MICRO VAULT VIRTUAL EXPANDER
    80$ price tag (PM if you want better flicks)
    GREAT DEAL


    LOOKING FOR:
    CASH, USPS SLAPS, DECOS.
    g

  7. #2327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    Anyone Who Got Any Mops From Me ,i Need Action Flix........
    fuck........funniest shit happened to me, i was testing out ur mop at a busy intersection and i was trying to hurry up so i starting squeezing the mop harder.....and all of a sudden it explodes >.<, shit gets all over my face and hands...

    shit was some quality stuff tho illa! only reason it exploded was coz me squeezing it soo hard >.>...

    neways my run from today:

    forgot to grab microns >.>.......o yea, illa gets first dibs on a trade
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

  8. #2328

    Default

    thats some funny shit imagine if a cop saw u walking home youll just walk by him and hill say son have you been vandilising state propriety just kick him in the balls and run
    Last edited by sly45; 05-26-2008 at 02:36 AM. Reason: cause i felt like it
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

  9. #2329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Around the city
    Posts
    947
    Credits
    116
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    bountyhunters all on illas dick n shit lol....


    but naa illa does deserve first trade tho...plus who wouldent wnna trade with the fuckkerr...ALL of his shit is good
    What The Fuck Have Yall Done ?
    To Even Have An Opinion On What I've Been Doin'.


    Criminals
    You
    Adore .






    Quote Originally Posted by MUSEone View Post
    ur fucking black?!
    Quote Originally Posted by SBOMBS View Post
    wow...i think im quoted inlike 5 sigs....i feel so cool

  10. #2330
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    .murder city. (303)
    Posts
    98
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter113 View Post
    neways my run from today:

    forgot to grab microns >.>.......o yea, illa gets first dibs on a trade
    why would you rack a bunch of acrylic paint?????

    unless you plan on painting canvases with brushes (which is perfectly okay, ofcourse)

    shit is worthless for anything graff related tho

  11. #2331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    826
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    did you see the brushes? Fucking retards these days, I swear. :P

    MDC TPK

  12. #2332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a cave hiding from Rots
    Posts
    2,137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    anyone needs ANY USPS

    or half page BLANK dhl slaps PM me!!!

    i need any decos, ink, markers, mops SAKURAS, etc

    PM MEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

  13. #2333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,273
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    GET ME DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS .

    I have a bunch of shit, pm me. I'm looking for basically all colors of decos. And to anyone who is trading with me right now, where are my packs? :S

  14. #2334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acereborn View Post
    GET ME DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS DECOS .

    I have a bunch of shit, pm me. I'm looking for basically all colors of decos. And to anyone who is trading with me right now, where are my packs? :S
    it went out today, sorry for the tardiness, its been a shit week.

  15. #2335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiros1 View Post
    why would you rack a bunch of acrylic paint?????

    unless you plan on painting canvases with brushes (which is perfectly okay, ofcourse)

    shit is worthless for anything graff related tho
    acrylic is fine for mops. (yes we all know its not permanent lalalalalal)
    he does alot of slaps, canvases shit like that.
    MORKONER

  16. #2336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,273
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wafflecakee View Post
    it went out today, sorry for the tardiness, its been a shit week.
    alright, thanks man. i guess ill throw a list out there for anyone who has decos/usps slaps/mags/books/dvd's

    i have: tons and tons of acrylic paint, super high to low quality, same goes for oil and waterbased paints, insanely expensive brushes (talking like $30/ brush), cavases, 4x6" bbooks, sakura paint pens( NOT SOLID MARKERS), bingo daubers, zigs, etc. hit me up if you want any of this, or more (just ask and i can prob. get)


    E: And **** - LIKE MOPS!!!
    Last edited by acereborn; 05-26-2008 at 06:20 PM.

  17. #2337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter113 View Post
    fuck........funniest shit happened to me, i was testing out ur mop at a busy intersection and i was trying to hurry up so i starting squeezing the mop harder.....and all of a sudden it explodes >.<, shit gets all over my face and hands...

    shit was some quality stuff tho illa! only reason it exploded was coz me squeezing it soo hard >.>...

    neways my run from today:

    forgot to grab microns >.>.......o yea, illa gets first dibs on a trade
    WORD SON!! LEMME GET THEM DECOS SON!! I NEED DECOS IN MY LIFE!!!SAME DEAL AS LAST TIME?? CASH AND INK?? I GOT SOME NEW SHIT I DIDN'T POST YET......PM ME....

  18. #2338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,273
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr.Mustard View Post
    oh and i got a pack of twelve touch markers, looking for moooops and ink
    pm me, i probably have more mops. haha

    **THIS JUST IN**

    I just got a laptop 256mb DDR 333MHz CL2.5 ram

    anyone looking? im not too attached to it.

  19. #2339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yo...you Know What Else I Need I Forgot To Mention.....speedball Block-printing Ink In Black,red And Yellow Oil Base.i Need That Shit Y'all,so Anybody Out There Has Or Will Have,i'm Down For Tradin Shit For It.

  20. #2340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    Yo...you Know What Else I Need I Forgot To Mention.....speedball Block-printing Ink In Black,red And Yellow Oil Base.i Need That Shit Y'all,so Anybody Out There Has Or Will Have,i'm Down For Tradin Shit For It.
    i got some speedball ink(not the kind ya want), and knowin ya you'll need the stuff in bulk.....on my next run i'll look out for ya on this bro if ya still be needin em
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top