Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst 1234567891011162656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading

gesus...is there any possible way of me gettin your stickers? cus im sure u wouldnt wanna trade for mine... money perhaps?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

if anyone wants to trade a movie or whatever else............hit me up

any1 have any tagging markers to trade me or sell me? i have a lil bit of ink, 2 markal painsticks, stickers, and ill trade money too. pm me

Every1 That Is Into Beatboxing Must Chek This

QUOTE (snow2skate @ May 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
    hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

QUOTE (scythe @ May 31 2005, 12:13 AM)
    ^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Aren&#39;t you meant to be better at graff if noone can read it?
    Cos you can camoflauge it and stuff?

QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jul 5 2005, 03:21 PM)
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

QUOTE (cess&#33; @ Aug 28 2005, 02:26 AM)
    my dads a cop

QUOTE (Seen2much @ Aug 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
    Hello, I am graffiti painter from China...
    ...I like very big penis, i have too.

QUOTE (The Incredible D @ Aug 29 2005, 10:32 PM)
    i how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

QUOTE (seap&#33; @ Jul 7 2005, 05:14 AM)
    a black man is like a chick with big tits,
    everybody notices when they walk in a room
    but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

Originally posted by zoku@Feb 23 2005, 04:55 PM
    I want to trade.

I don&#39;t have much to offer except for a bunch of DHL stickers I got today. I got a bunch of USPS ones, too. *shrug*

Besides stickers, what else is everyone tradin&#39;?
    man dhl and usps stickers are free dumn ass
    maze 951 * under construction *
    (infer.one the fag &amp; post whore)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i was fuckin with you maze, but fag is getting old you fuckface, lol...what day is this do then king maze</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

(Cherubic Meekus @ Mar 19 2005, 11:09 AM)
    [QUOTE]Drunk all the alchohol to lessen the chance of the kids

Hook Me up with some stickers man booyah&#33;
    =&#33; Wever &#33;=&#33; Wepes &#33;=&#33; Envious &#33;=&#33; Reso &#33;=&#33; Mixer &#33;= &#33;BTB&#33;=

Originally posted by Slapals@Feb 9 2005, 12:52 AM
    Im Lookin Fo Any One That Has Dirty HAndz 2 And Is WIlling TO trade ME It FOr SOmething Of Mine
    I GOt:
    3 Jumbo Pilots
    2 Mini wides (1needs a nib the other fairly good condition)
    1 ultra wide
    If u dont wana trade im willing to pay some cash for it cause i really want the video and i cant find a place to order it
    just download is ...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did ya one better
    HERE IS DIRTY HANDS 2 FOR FREE

I&#39;ve got two new graffiti magazines, both with about 48 pages each, filled with pics. If anyone wants to trade them for something hit me up and PM me...

Ill trade someone for some good graff DVDs...dirty hands or whatever...also some mags would be dope...PM I got paint, stickers (finished). Mag 44s, Piolts...whateva

FAT

any of you *****z want some markal&#39;s?

Originally posted by mplskid@Feb 5 2005, 11:24 PM
    im looking for any paint tips other than (Gold Dots, Grey Dots, Orange dots, German Outlines, Rusto Fats, New York Fats, New York Thins)

i got mad amounts of prismas decos sharpies (unused) and some usps stickers coming in the mail so if you are intreseted hit me up with a pm
    bump

MPLS REP IT&#33;

Originally posted by makeoutbandit@Mar 14 2005, 04:24 PM

any of you *****z want some markal&#39;s?
    yea ill trade alot of usps sticks and some HELLO sticks(blank) for one

i got a white brand new markal paint marker, a markal paintstick (huge, brand new), montana L marker(been used a couple of times but the nib is in pretty much "new" condition) if any of yall need any of these just PM me..im willing to trade these for any graff related shit, peace.

I have stickers ... blank full page half page and quarter page stickers, i have stickers of my own that have characters (if your intersted)

what im looking for is caps... differnt size caps... pm me if your interested...

I also have stickers with that graffiti logo on it... like the nba or mlb but it has a tagger ??? any one know what i mean ... someone has it as there avatar ... have a few stickers of that too...

i need stickers.... im looking for good size ones too.. a good 3 inches by 4 inches atleast, if u hav ne pm me, ill pay or trade.

hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

my dads a cop

but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

CHILLEN, wwould you sell me some stickers? pm me man, i cant pm ppl.. :angry:

my dads a cop

but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im looking to trade for some stickers, fairly decent sized, ups size or whatever u wanna.

ummmm i&#39;ll send out one of my canvas&#39;
    got hella markers
    i&#39;ll burn ya some movies, got some graff movies
    or a sony 52x cd burner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got 20 bucks to trade or lots of ups stickers im lookin for markers with good nibs like decos or pilots or just about any refillable markers pm me if intrested
    bay area 510
    dublin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

k got about 2500 stikers. usps. pm if u wanna trade for markers n cash. i got a scrawl pen i also wanna give up. used once it is still brandnew yellow/
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>