Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 118 of 321 FirstFirst ... 186898108113114115116117118119120121122123128138168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 6411

Thread: Trading

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive got, mint condition cd's!!!!!!!!!!again mint condition cd's!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.6 Gigs of graffiti movies!!!! 11.6 gigs of graffiti movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Black Books, huge to small, acrylic paints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BOOOOOOKS), im looking for slaps, and mops

It is better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter113 View Post
    fuck........funniest shit happened to me, i was testing out ur mop at a busy intersection and i was trying to hurry up so i starting squeezing the mop harder.....and all of a sudden it explodes >.<, shit gets all over my face and hands...

shit was some quality stuff tho illa! only reason it exploded was coz me squeezing it soo hard >.>...

neways my run from today:

forgot to grab microns >.>.......o yea, illa gets first dibs on a trade
    WORD SON!! LEMME GET THEM DECOS SON!! I NEED DECOS IN MY LIFE!!!SAME DEAL AS LAST TIME?? CASH AND INK?? I GOT SOME NEW SHIT I DIDN'T POST YET......PM ME....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh and i got a pack of twelve touch markers, looking for moooops and ink

It is better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr.Mustard View Post
    oh and i got a pack of twelve touch markers, looking for moooops and ink
    pm me, i probably have more mops. haha

**THIS JUST IN**

I just got a laptop 256mb DDR 333MHz CL2.5 ram

anyone looking? im not too attached to it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

check your pms b

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo...you Know What Else I Need I Forgot To Mention.....speedball Block-printing Ink In Black,red And Yellow Oil Base.i Need That Shit Y'all,so Anybody Out There Has Or Will Have,i'm Down For Tradin Shit For It.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    Yo...you Know What Else I Need I Forgot To Mention.....speedball Block-printing Ink In Black,red And Yellow Oil Base.i Need That Shit Y'all,so Anybody Out There Has Or Will Have,i'm Down For Tradin Shit For It.
    i got some speedball ink(not the kind ya want), and knowin ya you'll need the stuff in bulk.....on my next run i'll look out for ya on this bro if ya still be needin em
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

art store near my house has no cameras and 2 people in te whole store, if anybody needs specifics, they got prismas, decos, acrylics, i just aint got the balls to rack big things like spray cans or black books,

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
    art store near my house has no cameras and 2 people in te whole store, if anybody needs specifics, they got prismas, decos, acrylics, i just aint got the balls to rack big things like spray cans or black books,
    I pm'd you and uh I forgot to mention I can get you a blackbook

i'm lookin for some silver ipaint/ink i love that shit xD
    Last edited by _zen_; 05-26-2008 at 09:38 PM.
    AV/LAKEVILLE/MINNEAPOLIS/ST.PAUL WRITERS PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Avos View Post
    Hip hop was here in the beggining and will be here in the end. Im talkin about real Hip hop not that bullshit pop rap on the radio. If you're a writer guess what, you're Hip hop. This is part of the culture man. Hip hop is more than just rappers. Its made up of 4 main categories- Mc, Dj, Bboys/bgirls, and graffiti writers. Its a way of life, a lifestyle. We're not in it for the money, we're in it for the LOVE.
    --Hip Hop Forever--

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have: tons and tons of acrylic paint, super high to low quality, same goes for oil and waterbased paints, insanely expensive brushes (talking like $30/ brush), cavases, 4x6" bbooks, sakura paint pens( NOT SOLID MARKERS), bingo daubers, zigs, etc. hit me up if you want any of this, or more (just ask and i can prob. get), some laptop ram, and ****-like-mops.

need decos.. badly..

willing to take other offers as well

how big is the laptop ram? i was just looking to upgrade my laptop, and is it new or used?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is it just me ..or does seeing TRADING in new post...and then clickin " last page" feel good ?...

idk feels good for soem reason haha
    What The Fuck Have Yall Done ?
    To Even Have An Opinion On What I've Been Doin'.

Criminals
    You
    Adore .

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEone View Post
    ur fucking black?!
    Quote Originally Posted by SBOMBS View Post
    wow...i think im quoted inlike 5 sigs....i feel so cool

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how big is the laptop ram? i was just looking to upgrade my laptop, and is it new or used?
    pm'd

and namez, i totally agree, haha

ive got like 5 trades waiting to come in

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

DAMN SON!! I WISH I LIVED THERE....I WOULD RAPE THAT STORE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIVE!!! WITH A STORE LIKE THAT,YOU GOTTA GO IN THERE,FUCKIN MURDER THE STORE AND BOUNCE.....GO IN WITH A NICE-SIZE BACKPACK AND FILL THAT BITCH WITH DECOS,PRISMAS,ETC,ETC.
    THE LAST STORE I RAPED,AFTER I TOOK WHAT I WANTED-SHARPIE OIL BASED,DECOS,COPICS,TRIAS,SHIT LIKE THAT-AFTER THAT MISSION,THEY HAD EVERYTHING BEHIND THE COUNTER...JUST ONE OF EACH KIND OF MARKER AND A SIGN THAT SAID "ASK FOR ASSISTANCE"....I TOOK EVERYTHING BUT THE DAMN DISPLAY CASE....CUSTOMERS AND EVERYTHING.I DON'T THINK THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS ROBBIN THE STORE,THE WAY I WAS GRABBIN SHIT.I WAS STACKIN BOXES ON TOP OF EACH OTHER TO CARRY EM AROUND TO THE NEXT ISLE SO I COULD EMPTY THEM BITCHES IN MY BAG....THEY HAD TO THINK I WORKED THERE....NO SANE PERSON WOULD STEAL THIS MANY MARKERS.....BUT I RAPED THAT STORE WITH NO VASELINE DAMMIT!!I THINK ONE OF THE DUDES THAT WORKED THERE GOT FIRED TOO,CAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS HIS FRIENDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.BUT WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO COMPLETELY AND SAVAGELY ROB A STORE,TAKE THE CHANCE AND DON'T GO BACK (FOR A FEW WEEKS)!

or shuld i slowly rack a couple over and over again and then rape em when they get a fresh shipment?

dam those f***ers are stupid
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or shuld i slowly rack a couple over and over again and then rape em when they get a fresh shipment?
    RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM ALWAYS.

i like knocking over display cases in michaels and everyone goes to one side while i just grab every deco in the store
    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I once cross-dressed and carried a purse, just to make myself look less like a writer, and more like a new york prostitute.

racked a shit-ton of deco's today, illa yours are going out soon ive had a busy week.

thinking about going in with a bag and just cleaning out the deco's... good or bad idea?
    First Off You Know What It Is If You Heard Drake
    Making Ho's Wobble Like A Bridge In An Earthquake

good good good
    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I once cross-dressed and carried a purse, just to make myself look less like a writer, and more like a new york prostitute.