Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 133 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3383113123128129130131132133134135136137138143153183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 6403

Thread: Trading

  1. #2641

    Default

    Yo ILL i sent your package, theres 5pounds in there so thats worth like 10 bucks that should cover shipping.

  2. #2642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FABLE IR CRU View Post
    Yo ILLADELPH i still havent got that ink from you. Not saying you burned me or anything Just letting you know whats up
    I SENT THAT OUT LAST WEEK SOMETIME.THAT WAS FOR THE BOOKS RIGHT?

  3. #2643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wafflecakee View Post
    Yo ILL i sent your package, theres 5pounds in there so thats worth like 10 bucks that should cover shipping.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN 5 POUNDS?

  4. #2644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PHX 602
    Posts
    223
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    I SENT THAT OUT LAST WEEK SOMETIME.THAT WAS FOR THE BOOKS RIGHT?
    Yeah for the black books

  5. #2645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN 5 POUNDS?
    its the currency in england, i didnt have any canadian cash on me... either way you would have had to convert it.

  6. #2646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,570
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^haha he thought like wieght, liek lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

  7. #2647

    Default

    yeah i know... i was too lazy to find the symbol of the currency.

  8. #2648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wafflecakee View Post
    its the currency in england, i didnt have any canadian cash on me... either way you would have had to convert it.
    WHERE THE HELL AM I GONNA CONVERT POUNDS TO DOLLARS ?!?!?!?!?!

  9. #2649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,273
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

  10. #2650

    Default

    i think he ment in person

  11. #2651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN 5 POUNDS?
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WHERE THE HELL AM I GONNA CONVERT POUNDS TO DOLLARS ?!?!?!?!?!
    bahahahaahahahahaa
    First Off You Know What It Is If You Heard Drake
    Making Ho's Wobble Like A Bridge In An Earthquake

  12. #2652
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WHERE THE HELL AM I GONNA CONVERT POUNDS TO DOLLARS ?!?!?!?!?!
    local currency exchange or a bank you have an account at.........those are my best guesses, next time get the other guy to convert to dollars and send to ya
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

  13. #2653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WHERE THE HELL AM I GONNA CONVERT POUNDS TO DOLLARS ?!?!?!?!?!
    sorry ill. any bank should do it.

    either way it wouldnt have been american cause well, the dollar sucks!

  14. #2654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WHERE THE HELL AM I GONNA CONVERT POUNDS TO DOLLARS ?!?!?!?!?!
    they exchange it at some malls

  15. #2655

    Default

    airports too, probably train stations

  16. #2656

    Default

    So get in your car and drive to your nearest airport to get $10? haha you screwed him over

  17. #2657
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    So get in your car and drive to your nearest airport to get $10? haha you screwed him over
    WORD! DAMN SON,I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BE RUNNIN AROUND TRYING TO CHANGE 5 POUNDS INTO 5 DOLLARS. THAT AINT MY RESPONSIBILITY....

  18. #2658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    WORD! DAMN SON,I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BE RUNNIN AROUND TRYING TO CHANGE 5 POUNDS INTO 5 DOLLARS. THAT AINT MY RESPONSIBILITY....
    well you can exchange it with some european writers? trade them 5pounds for some decos or something you cant get in the usa

  19. #2659
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lol this thread is starting to go dumb.............let's just drop the subject

    neways, i just racked like 50 gallons of paint(em paint in the buckets) and primer, hit me up if you interested
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

  20. #2660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohgawdxcarcrash View Post
    well you can exchange it with some european writers? trade them 5pounds for some decos or something you cant get in the usa
    Hahahaha are you serious? $10 for something he could buy at any art store? Let alone shipping packages OVER SEAS is way to expensive, time consumeing and risky. Plus, 5 pounds wouldnt get him shit. Illadelph is better off just burning the money.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top