Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 93 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4373838889909192939495969798103113143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 6411

Thread: Trading

  1. #1841
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,570
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    up for trade, a big ASS mop marker thing, and a molotow empty, filled

    Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

  2. #1842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Citrus Heights
    Posts
    143
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H3TT1NG3R View Post

    up for trade, a big ASS mop marker thing, and a molotow empty, filled


    Wanting that Molo. & marker.

    What would you like

  3. #1843
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norf Cack, USA
    Posts
    1,725
    Credits
    14
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default



    Up for trade. the red and yellow are the new colors and are full, the kiwi green is about half way full.

    And yes, its Junobo.

    Get at me.
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

  4. #1844
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    how are the new junobo colors man?

  5. #1845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norf Cack, USA
    Posts
    1,725
    Credits
    14
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Dope.
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

  6. #1846
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    is it any less thick ?

  7. #1847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norf Cack, USA
    Posts
    1,725
    Credits
    14
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Certain colors are, others arent. haha
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

  8. #1848
    k 126
    Guest

    Default

    junobo sucks,it peels off easily.Check out the junobo rip video on youtube.

  9. #1849
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    its not like i've never used junobo..
    buffs weak around here and junobo looks good.

  10. #1850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norf Cack, USA
    Posts
    1,725
    Credits
    14
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k 126 View Post
    junobo sucks,it peels off easily.Check out the junobo rip video on youtube.
    If u dont like it. don t get it.

    maybe he does.
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

  11. #1851
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    [QUOTE=MUSEone;1051387]
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    Lets see, i make enough money myself. My parents dont even pay for my clothes. Farm town? U dont even know where i live, U just suspect that cause its NC. Ever heard of Charolette? Pretty sure thats not a fucking "farm town". Only reason i know alot about racking is cause there is a RACKING THREAD. Its called reading through it. Not that hard. Ive never been caught. "Eat a dick up till u hiccup" It seems like thats the only thing u can EVER say to anyone...and im guessing now that ur from philly u think ur a fucking badass huh? No srry.

    Funny thing is i was actually gonna get some shit from u. Ive never said anything bad about u, or ur ink.

    All i did was correct u and then u throw a little bitch tantrum over it.

    But now i guess since u call me a "fisher price bitch" and talk mad shit, its not even worth it anymore, I can make all ur shit my self.
    OKAY...SO YOU READ THE THREAD ABOUT RACKING.WHY SPEAK ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT (EXPERIENCE WISE)? AND I DON'T THINK I'M A BADASS EITHER.....I'M JUST SAYIN IF YOU WANNA GO AND RACK SHIT THEN GO AHEAD,BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOT SOME SMART SHIT TO SAY TO EVERYBODY WHEN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR LITTLE WHINNING AND BITCHING.AND AS FOR BUYING MY SHIT,OH WELL.TOO BAD...ONE SALE AIN'T HURTIN ME ANY BRO.....AM I SUPPOSED TO BE UPSET NOW??YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ONE SALE...I GOT ABOUT 5 OR 6 SHOPS E-MAILING ME FOR MORE SAMPLES OF THE OTHER COLORS AND INK I GOT CAUSE THEY KNOW THE SHIT IS NICE...THEY'RE ABOUT TO PICK SOME OF THIS SHIT UP TO SELL THEMSELVES...SO IF YOU THINK I'M MAD OR HEART-BROKEN CAUSE YOU DIDN'T COP FROM ME THINK AGAIN BIG GUY....

  12. #1852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    That Junobo Shit Is Sick...the Colors Are Fuckin Mean. I Just Wish The Shit Didn't Come Off With Friggin Soap And Water. That's Why I'm Mixing This Ink In Different Colrs Now...back When I E-mailed Some Online Shops About Trying My Ink They Said To Send Some.they Said The Paint Is Pretty Much Done.no-one Is Really Checkin For Paint...just Ink.

  13. #1853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norf Cack, USA
    Posts
    1,725
    Credits
    14
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    [quote=illadelph;1051548]
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSEone View Post

    OKAY...SO YOU READ THE THREAD ABOUT RACKING.WHY SPEAK ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT (EXPERIENCE WISE)? AND I DON'T THINK I'M A BADASS EITHER.....I'M JUST SAYIN IF YOU WANNA GO AND RACK SHIT THEN GO AHEAD,BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOT SOME SMART SHIT TO SAY TO EVERYBODY WHEN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR LITTLE WHINNING AND BITCHING.AND AS FOR BUYING MY SHIT,OH WELL.TOO BAD...ONE SALE AIN'T HURTIN ME ANY BRO.....AM I SUPPOSED TO BE UPSET NOW??YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ONE SALE...I GOT ABOUT 5 OR 6 SHOPS E-MAILING ME FOR MORE SAMPLES OF THE OTHER COLORS AND INK I GOT CAUSE THEY KNOW THE SHIT IS NICE...THEY'RE ABOUT TO PICK SOME OF THIS SHIT UP TO SELL THEMSELVES...SO IF YOU THINK I'M MAD OR HEART-BROKEN CAUSE YOU DIDN'T COP FROM ME THINK AGAIN BIG GUY....

    No not really, i was just telling ya i wanted to cop some shit from ya. Im glad that ur getting out there and selling ur ink. Good job.

    And if ur lookin to get that junobo pm me man, i still want to get some of urs. No need to continue to down me and shit when im being polite as i can.
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

  14. #1854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    [QUOTE=MUSEone;1051387]
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    Lets see, i make enough money myself. My parents dont even pay for my clothes. Farm town? U dont even know where i live, U just suspect that cause its NC. Ever heard of Charolette? Pretty sure thats not a fucking "farm town". Only reason i know alot about racking is cause there is a RACKING THREAD. Its called reading through it. Not that hard. Ive never been caught. "Eat a dick up till u hiccup" It seems like thats the only thing u can EVER say to anyone...and im guessing now that ur from philly u think ur a fucking badass huh? No srry.

    Funny thing is i was actually gonna get some shit from u. Ive never said anything bad about u, or ur ink.

    All i did was correct u and then u throw a little bitch tantrum over it.

    But now i guess since u call me a "fisher price bitch" and talk mad shit, its not even worth it anymore, I can make all ur shit my self.
    [QUOTE=MUSEone;1051635]
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post


    No not really, i was just telling ya i wanted to cop some shit from ya. Im glad that ur getting out there and selling ur ink. Good job.

    And if ur lookin to get that junobo pm me man, i still want to get some of urs. No need to continue to down me and shit when im being polite as i can.
    AIGHT THEN CUZ.I'M DONE BEING NASTY...PEACE.

  15. #1855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    HERE GOES THE BOTTLES I GOT FOR TRADES. RED,PURPLE & BLACK.THEY ARE 8oz BOTTLES OF FRIGGIN HARDCORE VANDALIZM!!ALL THREE ARE BLEED THRU AND LEAVE A NASTY STAIN LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIVE.

  16. #1856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    HERE'S AN ACTION FLICK OF THE BLACK...OUT OF BUCKET PAINT TO TRY TO BUFF-SORRY...GOT SOME OF THE PURPLE THOUGH...I'LL POST THEM IN A MINUTE.

  17. #1857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    SHITTY FLICK OF THE PURPLE-SORRY!

  18. #1858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Citrus Heights
    Posts
    143
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Garage?

  19. #1859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    FIRST PIC IS AFTER 2 COATS OF BUCKET PAINT & THE SECOND FLICK IS AFTER 5.

  20. #1860
    Rogue
    Guest

    Default

    That black is hot

    That purple looks a bit thin though


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top