Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1545556061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1428

Thread: Toy Canvas

Yo I need tips on working with canvas, and that shits technically painted. Just did my first one today, used markers for the top left one, paintbrushes for the bot. right

(brush for the highlights and forcefields around top one as well)

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meh there is a toy canvas thread my brotheren, but uh ill vaguely crit you here by saying the background is tight, but the words look like ish. You picked terrible colors for the letters based upon what your background looks like, the shines on the 1 and drips on the other look bad, and you signed your work twice......

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by arsebanditskaelsucker View Post
    ^^^ i love the diver watching the tv dope as
    mogan...erm how can i put this......your shizzle is banging! keep it up like that recent video too!

er here's one i made earlier its a gangster monkey hand with a banana gun thinking it would look good as a sticker??
    Good Idea I like the concept and thanks

Cheers think i'm guna photoshop the banana colour itself and turn this into a tshirt design too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post

some real fresh shit in here. collab with my boy merta.
    BlacktodaFuture - that is fucking sick, who painted the diver watching TV? u or ur friend Merta?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

arse, id buy a shirt with that, that's sick and a good concept too
    "We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals." A Hacker Manifesto

^^^ sweet cheers urban it will be happening shortly...i got a bit of time out of college now so guna try and sit down and do some more designs
    in fact go here and pm me your opinions on some of my tshirt designs so far will you anyone??
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/brai.../shop/t-shirts
    not asking anyone to buy one or anything i want to know what people think to the designs??

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do you have a name for that style??

ypu should call it random splatters.

or 2year splatter, because a 2 year old could do it.

(no beef)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the colors on the first one are nice
    but yeah, that shit's gotten way too lame now, too overplayed, and noooot that interesting raelly. even if you think it looks artsy, it just isn't cool -anymore-

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that shit was never cool. and for once I agree with nah that shit could honestly have been done by a two year old... except the to year od would have been more creative

Hopefully those are just backgrounds waiting for something to be put on them...hope to god its not stickers or stencils or some other kind of hipster shit

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that type of shit can sell for mills if your a famous artist

cheers evow least someone gives me an opinion
    i do like doing backgrounds on canvases with the random spray/splatter look think i makes for a good background...but not so sure bout just by itself

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not really like other's work around here but this is a stencil i did..Name:  Charlie.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  45.5 KB
    "We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals." A Hacker Manifesto

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and stencil hipster shit? i do stencils just because i never got into bombing and throwies, not cuz im a hipster

work in progress spray and markers....not had the cans out for quiiiiite a while lol
    and the gloves did look good and i should have walked away but i didn't so guna have to redo those!! grr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanosity Ltd. View Post
    and stencil hipster shit? i do stencils just because i never got into bombing and throwies, not cuz im a hipster
    it's never too late

what markers or paint are u guys using on ur canvas to make a flat colour when i colour in on a canvas the colour is never flat it always has different shades of the colour

backgrounds made with scrap cans on a bored sunday. get over it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Canvas i did a while back as a christmas present for the gf. didnt make enough purple so i had to try and fuck around with the different shades...

first canvas by JokzOner, on Flickr