Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 175 123456112151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 3505

Thread: Caps

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    107
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default Caps

    Just wanted to make a thread for those peeps who love to paint. This is for, tips of painting, can choices, tip choices, best colors, and any thing else to do with paint!

    holla!
    Rape is just a state of mind.

    I meet Mpulse and Fuse!!!! *giggles*

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle WA
    Posts
    695
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    germen outlines pwnz......

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,693
    Credits
    1,026
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fuck ...german outline 2s are the shit for hand style here i just posted this in the skinny cap thread

    "iight they didnt work cas im sure u werent using belton or montana both those paints work find with gold dots cas how much finned the paint particals are also there presure senstive caps which means u can controll how thick n thin the line is but it take awhile to do that and they clog really easy if u use them with krylon and rusto

    but as for other thins cas im liek u i need fuckin pencil thin lines

    ny thins - there fatter then u want personally i dont liek um buit some cat sware by them

    pro skinnys- i love these caps there probably my second fav for thins

    needle caps - there also pencil thin lines but i have never used them im tell u form what i have heard from sick writers that there good for thin lines but they also suck

    rusto stock caps- man these caps are SO underrated there fuckin sick for sketches (frst outline) these are my third fav thin caps

    montana hardcore stock tips- my fav's there awesome for sketch there SO sick

    outline 2s- there better then the first ones


    also the type of paint will effect the line liek if u get montana alien colors there the sickest there low pressure and come stock with pro skinnys the low pressure stlye and the pro skinnys are a sick combo im serious its pencil size lines

    belton, belton has the same low pressure system that the alien cans have so there both dope and if you didnt know low pressure meanss the paint sprays out slower so u get about 60% more can controll so better outline and better sketches"


    now onto fats
    ny fats are also great for hands just liek outlines and outlines2 they work perfect on rusto blacks

    rusto fats these used to be my fav but now i dont know if there making rusto paint with alot more pressure or the caps shittyer but all the disks seem to blow out every time i use them lately

    PINK DOTS!!!!!! aka can killers ok these are my favs cas im your normal kid who bombs and has the most ups in his city so when i do i want it to be big i mean when u get spray thats 3-4 fingers wide your onto somthing GREAT

    also i found that belton stocker the gold caps with the black dots are fuckin nice n huge

    randon caps off tire cleaner from home depo are ok theyfuckin sound like a hair dryer fo spay so bigg like litterly your fist and bigger and it droped liek fuck so its kinda nice if your useing shitty paint cas 3 skripts for a dollar that are sick n drippy is nice
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck ...german outline 2s are the shit for hand style here i just posted this in the skinny cap thread

    "iight they didnt work cas im sure u werent using belton or montana both those paints work find with gold dots cas how much finned the paint particals are also there presure senstive caps which means u can controll how thick n thin the line is but it take awhile to do that and they clog really easy if u use them with krylon and rusto

    but as for other thins cas im liek u i need fuckin pencil thin lines

    ny thins - there fatter then u want personally i dont liek um buit some cat sware by them

    pro skinnys- i love these caps there probably my second fav for thins

    needle caps - there also pencil thin lines but i have never used them im tell u form what i have heard from sick writers that there good for thin lines but they also suck

    rusto stock caps- man these caps are SO underrated there fuckin sick for sketches (frst outline) these are my third fav thin caps

    montana hardcore stock tips- my fav's there awesome for sketch there SO sick

    outline 2s- there better then the first ones


    also the type of paint will effect the line liek if u get montana alien colors there the sickest there low pressure and come stock with pro skinnys the low pressure stlye and the pro skinnys are a sick combo im serious its pencil size lines

    belton, belton has the same low pressure system that the alien cans have so there both dope and if you didnt know low pressure meanss the paint sprays out slower so u get about 60% more can controll so better outline and better sketches"


    now onto fats
    ny fats are also great for hands just liek outlines and outlines2 they work perfect on rusto blacks

    rusto fats these used to be my fav but now i dont know if there making rusto paint with alot more pressure or the caps shittyer but all the disks seem to blow out every time i use them lately

    PINK DOTS!!!!!! aka can killers ok these are my favs cas im your normal kid who bombs and has the most ups in his city so when i do i want it to be big i mean when u get spray thats 3-4 fingers wide your onto somthing GREAT

    also i found that belton stocker the gold caps with the black dots are fuckin nice n huge

    randon caps off tire cleaner from home depo are ok theyfuckin sound like a hair dryer fo spay so bigg like litterly your fist and bigger and it droped liek fuck so its kinda nice if your useing shitty paint cas 3 skripts for a dollar that are sick n drippy is nice
    I LOVE THE WAY THEY FUCKINSOUND LIKE A HAIR DRYER FO SPAY SO BIGG...

  5. #5

    Default

    lol i was just at an art store yesterday and they had belton paint...haha they were 9 dollars a can and krylon was 4 dollars a can...even better was the name of the store 'Discount Art Supplies'
    jokes.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MorfOne View Post
    lol i was just at an art store yesterday and they had belton paint...haha they were 9 dollars a can and krylon was 4 dollars a can...even better was the name of the store 'Discount Art Supplies'
    if its not caged/behind counters,, u know what to do

  7. #7

    Default

    the price of paint some of these assholes put is nutz.

  8. #8

    Default

    I usally get dollar cans because they are real cheap but my favorite paint is just krylon. I wanna use Montana and see how it gets up or belton. But fuck it paints paints. My tips i like to use or German fats, German Xtra things, and the wonderful N.Y Fattie

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earsone2004 View Post
    I usally get dollar cans because they are real cheap but my favorite paint is just krylon. I wanna use Montana and see how it gets up or belton. But fuck it paints paints. My tips i like to use or German fats, German Xtra things, and the wonderful N.Y Fattie
    Nah that dollar can stuff is wack you need 3 cans just to get a solid fill lol 15 mins for a 15 second throwie your work represents you... you need a paint thats quick and will cover in one pass by... Better off getting 3 nice cans the 9 shit cans more expensive but lasts way longer and holds up way nicer...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the city where the wind blows thru you
    Posts
    1,040
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I've said it before so here it is...it's all about the rusto


    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>


  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avos View Post
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I've said it before so here it is...it's all about the rusto
    agreed, krylons have the new 360 degree dial on them now which blows.. they have great colour selection but the paint is horrid

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    9,969
    Credits
    315
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by Avos@Sep 27 2004, 11:07 AM
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I&#39;ve said it before so here it is...it&#39;s all about the rusto
    yup.^^^^

    and ive never had the problem when the disc comes out of the rusto fatz,...so far.


    german outlines an ny thins all u need for piece&#39;n...

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by Avos@Sep 27 2004, 01:07 PM
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I&#39;ve said it before so here it is...it&#39;s all about the rusto
    i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon

  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,693
    Credits
    1,026
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by garbear+Sep 27 2004, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (garbear @ Sep 27 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Avos@Sep 27 2004, 01:07 PM
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I&#39;ve said it before so here it is...it&#39;s all about the rusto
    i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon [/b][/quote]
    yea but kid kylons stight fuckin ASS its so water i wont even fuck with anymore

    and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon [/b]
    yea but kid kylons stight fuckin ASS its so water i wont even fuck with anymore

    and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster[/QUOTE]

    j

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    peoria
    Posts
    67
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmiky11 View Post
    yea but kid kylons stight fuckin ASS its so water i wont even fuck with anymore

    and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster
    j[/quote]

    montana's paint is actually thicker, not thin...

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmiky11 View Post
    yea but kid kylons stight fuckin ASS its so water i wont even fuck with anymore

    and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll
    yes. because good brands of paint give you good can control.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    588
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ga.nK View Post
    yes. because good brands of paint give you good can control.
    But if you use shitty paint, it will teach you to get better can control.

  19. #19

    Default

    ^theres 2 kinds of montana....www.montanacolors.com....and www.montana-paint.com....i dont like the 1 u were talkin bout, except for the alien cans....but the montana-paint kind is awesome for my throwies...it covers good as fuck and almost identical (spelled wrong) to rusto
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

  20. #20
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,693
    Credits
    1,026
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    not really there both montana there the same company tthe ones i buy from are a whole saler so instead of 6&#036; a can i get um for 3.50 but they ARE the same company ones just outta spain and ones out of cali
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus


 

Similar Threads

  1. Caps
    By erase in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 09:46 PM
  2. Need Caps
    By SINoner in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 01:31 PM
  3. Caps
    By Xx!@#ZIG#@!xX in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 01:33 AM
  4. Calligraphy Caps, How To Make Caligraphy Caps
    By Idealeyez in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:06 PM
  5. Caps
    By Kalypso_TGEB in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 05:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top