Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 175 123456112151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Caps

Hybrid View

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Caps

Just wanted to make a thread for those peeps who love to paint. This is for, tips of painting, can choices, tip choices, best colors, and any thing else to do with paint!

holla!
    Rape is just a state of mind.

I meet Mpulse and Fuse!!!! *giggles*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

germen outlines pwnz......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck ...german outline 2s are the shit for hand style here i just posted this in the skinny cap thread

"iight they didnt work cas im sure u werent using belton or montana both those paints work find with gold dots cas how much finned the paint particals are also there presure senstive caps which means u can controll how thick n thin the line is but it take awhile to do that and they clog really easy if u use them with krylon and rusto

but as for other thins cas im liek u i need fuckin pencil thin lines

ny thins - there fatter then u want personally i dont liek um buit some cat sware by them

pro skinnys- i love these caps there probably my second fav for thins

needle caps - there also pencil thin lines but i have never used them im tell u form what i have heard from sick writers that there good for thin lines but they also suck

rusto stock caps- man these caps are SO underrated there fuckin sick for sketches (frst outline) these are my third fav thin caps

montana hardcore stock tips- my fav's there awesome for sketch there SO sick

outline 2s- there better then the first ones

also the type of paint will effect the line liek if u get montana alien colors there the sickest there low pressure and come stock with pro skinnys the low pressure stlye and the pro skinnys are a sick combo im serious its pencil size lines

belton, belton has the same low pressure system that the alien cans have so there both dope and if you didnt know low pressure meanss the paint sprays out slower so u get about 60% more can controll so better outline and better sketches"

now onto fats
    ny fats are also great for hands just liek outlines and outlines2 they work perfect on rusto blacks

rusto fats these used to be my fav but now i dont know if there making rusto paint with alot more pressure or the caps shittyer but all the disks seem to blow out every time i use them lately

PINK DOTS!!!!!! aka can killers ok these are my favs cas im your normal kid who bombs and has the most ups in his city so when i do i want it to be big i mean when u get spray thats 3-4 fingers wide your onto somthing GREAT

also i found that belton stocker the gold caps with the black dots are fuckin nice n huge

randon caps off tire cleaner from home depo are ok theyfuckin sound like a hair dryer fo spay so bigg like litterly your fist and bigger and it droped liek fuck so its kinda nice if your useing shitty paint cas 3 skripts for a dollar that are sick n drippy is nice
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck ...german outline 2s are the shit for hand style here i just posted this in the skinny cap thread

"iight they didnt work cas im sure u werent using belton or montana both those paints work find with gold dots cas how much finned the paint particals are also there presure senstive caps which means u can controll how thick n thin the line is but it take awhile to do that and they clog really easy if u use them with krylon and rusto

but as for other thins cas im liek u i need fuckin pencil thin lines

ny thins - there fatter then u want personally i dont liek um buit some cat sware by them

pro skinnys- i love these caps there probably my second fav for thins

needle caps - there also pencil thin lines but i have never used them im tell u form what i have heard from sick writers that there good for thin lines but they also suck

rusto stock caps- man these caps are SO underrated there fuckin sick for sketches (frst outline) these are my third fav thin caps

montana hardcore stock tips- my fav's there awesome for sketch there SO sick

outline 2s- there better then the first ones

also the type of paint will effect the line liek if u get montana alien colors there the sickest there low pressure and come stock with pro skinnys the low pressure stlye and the pro skinnys are a sick combo im serious its pencil size lines

belton, belton has the same low pressure system that the alien cans have so there both dope and if you didnt know low pressure meanss the paint sprays out slower so u get about 60% more can controll so better outline and better sketches"

now onto fats
    ny fats are also great for hands just liek outlines and outlines2 they work perfect on rusto blacks

rusto fats these used to be my fav but now i dont know if there making rusto paint with alot more pressure or the caps shittyer but all the disks seem to blow out every time i use them lately

PINK DOTS!!!!!! aka can killers ok these are my favs cas im your normal kid who bombs and has the most ups in his city so when i do i want it to be big i mean when u get spray thats 3-4 fingers wide your onto somthing GREAT

also i found that belton stocker the gold caps with the black dots are fuckin nice n huge

randon caps off tire cleaner from home depo are ok theyfuckin sound like a hair dryer fo spay so bigg like litterly your fist and bigger and it droped liek fuck so its kinda nice if your useing shitty paint cas 3 skripts for a dollar that are sick n drippy is nice
    I LOVE THE WAY THEY FUCKINSOUND LIKE A HAIR DRYER FO SPAY SO BIGG...

lol i was just at an art store yesterday and they had belton paint...haha they were 9 dollars a can and krylon was 4 dollars a can...even better was the name of the store 'Discount Art Supplies'
    jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by MorfOne View Post
    lol i was just at an art store yesterday and they had belton paint...haha they were 9 dollars a can and krylon was 4 dollars a can...even better was the name of the store 'Discount Art Supplies'
    if its not caged/behind counters,, u know what to do

the price of paint some of these assholes put is nutz.

I usally get dollar cans because they are real cheap but my favorite paint is just krylon. I wanna use Montana and see how it gets up or belton. But fuck it paints paints. My tips i like to use or German fats, German Xtra things, and the wonderful N.Y Fattie

Quote Originally Posted by Earsone2004 View Post
    I usally get dollar cans because they are real cheap but my favorite paint is just krylon. I wanna use Montana and see how it gets up or belton. But fuck it paints paints. My tips i like to use or German fats, German Xtra things, and the wonderful N.Y Fattie
    Nah that dollar can stuff is wack you need 3 cans just to get a solid fill lol 15 mins for a 15 second throwie your work represents you... you need a paint thats quick and will cover in one pass by... Better off getting 3 nice cans the 9 shit cans more expensive but lasts way longer and holds up way nicer...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I've said it before so here it is...it's all about the rusto

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Quote Originally Posted by Avos View Post
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I've said it before so here it is...it's all about the rusto
    agreed, krylons have the new 360 degree dial on them now which blows.. they have great colour selection but the paint is horrid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Avos@Sep 27 2004, 11:07 AM
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I&#39;ve said it before so here it is...it&#39;s all about the rusto
    yup.^^^^

and ive never had the problem when the disc comes out of the rusto fatz,...so far.

german outlines an ny thins all u need for piece&#39;n...

Originally posted by Avos@Sep 27 2004, 01:07 PM
    man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I&#39;ve said it before so here it is...it&#39;s all about the rusto
    i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by garbear+Sep 27 2004, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (garbear @ Sep 27 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Avos@Sep 27 2004, 01:07 PM
    i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon [/b][/quote]
    yea but kid kylons stight fuckin ASS its so water i wont even fuck with anymore

and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster

love ya too geebus

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon [/b]

and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster[/QUOTE]

j

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by oldmiky11 View Post

and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster
    j[/quote]

montana's paint is actually thicker, not thin...

Quote Originally Posted by oldmiky11 View Post

and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll
    yes. because good brands of paint give you good can control.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Ga.nK View Post
    yes. because good brands of paint give you good can control.
    But if you use shitty paint, it will teach you to get better can control.

^theres 2 kinds of montana....www.montanacolors.com....and www.montana-paint.com....i dont like the 1 u were talkin bout, except for the alien cans....but the montana-paint kind is awesome for my throwies...it covers good as fuck and almost identical (spelled wrong) to rusto
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not really there both montana there the same company tthe ones i buy from are a whole saler so instead of 6&#036; a can i get um for 3.50 but they ARE the same company ones just outta spain and ones out of cali

love ya too geebus