Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 158 of 176 FirstFirst ... 58108138148153154155156157158159160161162163168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3508

Thread: Caps

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^O I N K art^^

Huh, I was just at this little art get together a few weeks ago and another writer told me to look at his shop online... Ive been gettin from 33in a third, guess Im gonna have to check it out. I think that the German level system is for more detailed work than anything... they all seem like soft caps, my guess is that they are good for fades, shading, and effects. I beileve these are the caps that the guys from loveletter, like Does and Nash use to get that shit to pop!
    Anyways, thx for the info. No one has posted on this thread for like 2 weeks!
    Deuces,
    Twizzler

Also, I think that Montana(german) paint is the best for these caps... Ironlak is just too thick and seems to clog level 1&2 even after being cleared witha pink dot... anyone else had this experience?
    Last edited by DeTwizzle; 05-24-2010 at 01:05 PM.

whats this website?
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

Default cans

the harder the pressure is the better it is. I personnaly prefere montana hardcore but they are expensive! so go rusto and krylon

Default **** website

http://www.****artltd.com/
    I just skimmed some prices and they are rather high compared to BS and 33third, so I dont know what is so special about this place? Guess Im gonna have to look into it a little deeper...

Just insert O I N K in the stars and without the spacing and it should work.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

art primo .com Is the best, in my opinion.

oo yea i know **** i was talkin bout they one the guy said to go to but yea **** is more expensive (on some stuff) but it 5 doller flat rate on every thing
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stop crying you all pussies! if i would live in your country and i have choice to pay twice more for can (montana black newest editions) or buy cheapass rusto or krylon i would def choose montana black. also about spanish hardcore... hardcores suck compared to blacks.if you are looking for quality, excelent outline caps and pressure and detail work or rather blowing big flowing letters with fresh outlines... choose montana black , german outline caps, astro fats, golden fats, black pink dots all these caps are great for precision and custom usage... id prefer black pink dots with german outline caps.. they make deadly combo for taggs, outlines, everything what you need!

not that I've done a whole lot of tagging, but I prefer a good ny thin .

for fills I'm surprised I haven't seen anything on the rusto stone cap. old school red body with a white dot...

sprays heavy wide lines...

still haven't seen a philly cap tho...

::nicklesndimes::

I have been doing a little trial and error lately and I personally find that NY thin and Rustoleum paint is pretty decent combo.

I also dabbled in a little of that newer Valspar brand w/ a NY thin and thought it was a quite exceptional tool for outlining and detailing.

Don't forget a Rusto fat cap(orange centered tip) for the big fill ins.

W/ krylon out of the picture(b/c of their "female" caps now) Gold dot, German Outline, and a lot of other fat caps are no good on any of the cans that take the original "male" nozzle any more, they don't fit right and paint just runs down the side of the can making a mess.

No joke.

Damn, ??????????????????
    ..71 TIME GC2

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I Might Sound Like A Complete Toy Here, But Hey, You Gotta Ask Some Questions: What The F*ck Is A Straw Cap For?

So you don't spill your drink, but you still got a place for drinkin' it.

Default confused

i bought the sampler pack but lost a couple caps..i still have grey,gold,and orange dots and a needle cap. on this website it says that all these tips should work with ironlak...i bought the main ironlak pack with 9 cans and none of these tips work..does anyone know whats up with that??

rusto fats with flat rusto mmmmmmm
    what goes good on those color place cans i dont know what caps go fat on them.i tried some pink dots i had on them and they didnt work

rack paint or else your not american

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    i bought the sampler pack but lost a couple caps..i still have grey,gold,and orange dots and a needle cap. on this website it says that all these tips should work with ironlak...i bought the main ironlak pack with 9 cans and none of these tips work..does anyone know whats up with that??
    they should. what did they do? clog or leak?

Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like the Pink Dot for fills, and the German Outline for outlines. The Rusto standard tip is fine for sketching out your piece, but don't you ever fill with it, its just a waste of time. i get my tips from ********.com, and I started out getting a sampler pack, but I buy bulk now.

ny fats, universal german outlines, banana skinnies, rusto fats, and ny thins please.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    So you don't spill your drink, but you still got a place for drinkin' it.
    I see what u did thar

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

didnt say that o i n k art ltd was cheep. all i said was check out the dude on youtube from o i n k art he does cap, can, ink, and marker review videos