Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

Just wanted to make a thread for those peeps who love to paint. This is for, tips of painting, can choices, tip choices, best colors, and any thing else to do with paint!

holla!

2. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

germen outlines pwnz......

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fuck ...german outline 2s are the shit for hand style here i just posted this in the skinny cap thread

"iight they didnt work cas im sure u werent using belton or montana both those paints work find with gold dots cas how much finned the paint particals are also there presure senstive caps which means u can controll how thick n thin the line is but it take awhile to do that and they clog really easy if u use them with krylon and rusto

but as for other thins cas im liek u i need fuckin pencil thin lines

ny thins - there fatter then u want personally i dont liek um buit some cat sware by them

pro skinnys- i love these caps there probably my second fav for thins

needle caps - there also pencil thin lines but i have never used them im tell u form what i have heard from sick writers that there good for thin lines but they also suck

rusto stock caps- man these caps are SO underrated there fuckin sick for sketches (frst outline) these are my third fav thin caps

montana hardcore stock tips- my fav's there awesome for sketch there SO sick

outline 2s- there better then the first ones

also the type of paint will effect the line liek if u get montana alien colors there the sickest there low pressure and come stock with pro skinnys the low pressure stlye and the pro skinnys are a sick combo im serious its pencil size lines

belton, belton has the same low pressure system that the alien cans have so there both dope and if you didnt know low pressure meanss the paint sprays out slower so u get about 60% more can controll so better outline and better sketches"

now onto fats
    ny fats are also great for hands just liek outlines and outlines2 they work perfect on rusto blacks

rusto fats these used to be my fav but now i dont know if there making rusto paint with alot more pressure or the caps shittyer but all the disks seem to blow out every time i use them lately

PINK DOTS!!!!!! aka can killers ok these are my favs cas im your normal kid who bombs and has the most ups in his city so when i do i want it to be big i mean when u get spray thats 3-4 fingers wide your onto somthing GREAT

also i found that belton stocker the gold caps with the black dots are fuckin nice n huge

randon caps off tire cleaner from home depo are ok theyfuckin sound like a hair dryer fo spay so bigg like litterly your fist and bigger and it droped liek fuck so its kinda nice if your useing shitty paint cas 3 skripts for a dollar that are sick n drippy is nice

4. MorfOne

MorfOne Senior Member

lol i was just at an art store yesterday and they had belton paint...haha they were 9 dollars a can and krylon was 4 dollars a can...even better was the name of the store 'Discount Art Supplies'

5. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

I usally get dollar cans because they are real cheap but my favorite paint is just krylon. I wanna use Montana and see how it gets up or belton. But fuck it paints paints. My tips i like to use or German fats, German Xtra things, and the wonderful N.Y Fattie

6. Avos

Avos Elite Member

man fuck krylon. kylon was good way back when. I've said it before so here it is...it's all about the rusto

7. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

yup.^^^^

and ive never had the problem when the disc comes out of the rusto fatz,...so far.

german outlines an ny thins all u need for piece'n...

8. garbear

garbear Member

i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i like krylon becuase you can always find dope colors at walmart but rusto is definatly better paint better pressure and everything im hoping that rusto will have more of its colors more easily avalible soon [/b][/quote]
    yea but kid kylons stight fuckin ASS its so water i wont even fuck with anymore

and to earsone kid paint with montana and belton is a whole nother game you get the ILLEST colors the sickest can controll and the pact the paint is by writersfor writers the paints thinner so it come out alot micer and they have from 50ML microcans to 100ml pocket can 250 alien 400 hardcore 600 large and 750 XXL yo montanas the best hands fuckin down also they have i think about 3 balls in there so it shakes up faster

10. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

^theres 2 kinds of montana....www.montanacolors.com....and www.montana-paint.com....i dont like the 1 u were talkin bout, except for the alien cans....but the montana-paint kind is awesome for my throwies...it covers good as fuck and almost identical (spelled wrong) to rusto

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

not really there both montana there the same company tthe ones i buy from are a whole saler so instead of 6$ a can i get um for 3.50 but they ARE the same company ones just outta spain and ones out of cali

12. MorfOne

MorfOne Senior Member

dont you have to buy a ton of cans to get them at wholesale price?

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yes and no...... no if u find the right people but it took my months to find my hook and he runs out quite quickly so i wont be giving out his email cas usually every time i got to place a order they sold out of half the colors i want

14. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

there not the same company from what ive read.....they have like legal shit goin on in court to see who gets the name :ph34r:

15. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

ny fat and rustoleum, damn i havnt been on for a while. feels good to be back though.

16. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

Hmmm, what do you guys think? Close or Open? There are already places to discuss this kind of stuff.......

17. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

i think open, hopefully it'll condense all the threads about paint on the fourm. maybe im just saying that cause i made it :rolleyes:

but anyways my question. roller pieces. i've never done one but i've always wanted to. like do you carry buckets and rollers and pans and shit with you in a back pack, or is this shit just for illegal walls? do you just do the fill-ins or full pieces? help me out here.

and as gesus said.
    true so true...

18. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

uni bomber i think open, every ones being mature and positive so far.

but i gotta say rusto is horrible for piecing. u know how on some cans when u first press down on the cap theres that delay where a tiny bit of air and paint squirt out befor the clean line? well rustos do that every single time u press the cap down. and iv tried replacing with new ny thin caps every 2 seconds and it still happens. also u can never find colors in anything but gloss and rustos on the back say 2-4 hours to dry. krylan sais 10-12 MINUTES and its true. montana spanish sais 4 minutes or less. and its true.

caps: i always use ny thins and rusto fats, im more of a piecer than a bomber and rusto fats are pretty thin.

overall.... krylon. it never has that delay, and its clean paint. but montana is the best. nothing will ever be better than montana.

19. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

i've found that happens to me too. i just figured it to be me not cleaning my caps after sprays or just fucking caps up. usually ill just switch the cap and everything is better after that. plus, i only find that to happen with rusto and not painter's touch (cheap rusto) another reason why cheaper is better. but other than that rusto is great for the graff artist on a budget.

20. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

Alright, the great uni says this thread can stay open.

Zeos: For 'roller pieces' do you mean something like this?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img3.imgspot.com/u/04/192/04/FLIX005.jpg

Or do you just mean a background for a piece?

In either case, yes you bring rollers, bucket paint, and an empty pizza box is good for holding the paint. Usually you just do the background for a piece with bucket paint, but fills can be done with it, i suppose.