Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 134 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3484114124129130131132133134135136137138139144154 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3498

Thread: Caps

So the pressure didn't stay the same when put in a alien? i would think it would've worked...maybe it has to do with the thickness of paint?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it did not. Basically aerosol paint somehow makes its own pressure. you ever try to put aerosol paint inside a marker with a valve? (about 5 years ago i did, haha)
    Well what happened was the marker clogged up (duhh) AND when i would depress the marker valve there would be a hissing sound, as if pressure was being let out.

Paint is a trippy subject once you get into detail.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

good shit kayone, you should also put it in step by step.

never tried markers, but I used to put them in cheap aresol cologne from wally world back in the day...but that is pretty strange shit...

i have done something kinda like that with an axe can...

and i was wondering is ironlak a high pressure mix??

thnx alot kay, very informational

yo kayone nice tutorial, however thats not what the capadapt is for... it looks like youre using an ironlak and a hardcore can in your tutorial, and if you already have access to, and have the money, then by all means use the good cans and dont even bother with mixing because those brands have huge color pallets, just buy the color you want...
    this capadapt (pink) is designed for SMALL MALE VALVEcans(painters touch, american accents) brands you can find at home depot,,, there cheap, decent paint coverage but ther pallet is limited to where mixing colors would still be of benefit and give the writer more freedom, exspecially with shadeing and highlights.
    color mixing with the capadapt is quik, easy and mess free.. just stick a can in either end and push together same idea as yours but yours would not work on MALE VALVE CANS...
    also the main focus of the capadapt is to be able to take the caps youve grown to love and adapt them to these cheaper more accessable cans...
    Last edited by sme3p0; 05-09-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wasn't knocking your product, if that's what you thought.

Thumbs down nope i just want to get the facts straight

Quote Originally Posted by Kayone707 View Post
    about three to four years ago i was mixing my own paint. i tried what you just stated. I mixed rusto paint into a montana alien paint can. (thinking it was going to be low pressure due to the valve system) I was completely wrong. came out high pressure just like rusto. oh well you live and you learn.

And to the people wanting to buy these new capadapts just to mix paint. you can do the same exact thing with a ball point pen tube, and a razor. (whatever though, its your moms money. spend it how ever you want)

you can not do the exact same thing with a ball point pen and a razor... they are two totally different valves... (and they would be saving there moms money by getting these capadapts in the long run because they would be using cheaper cans)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sme3p0 View Post
    you can not do the exact same thing with a ball point pen and a razor... they are two totally different valves... (and they would be saving there moms money by getting these capadapts in the long run because they would be using cheaper cans)
    Thumbs down?? hey you're cool

If you READ THE TOPIC. People wanted to see how i used to mix paint with FEMALE VALVE cans.

it looks like youre using an ironlak and a hardcore can in your tutorial, and if you already have access to, and have the money, then by all means use the good cans and dont even bother
    *ps this was a DEMO, aaaaaand There is only a $0.20 cent difference between ironlak and painters touch.

go ahead and Think i was bashing your product. i could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayone707 View Post
    Thumbs down?? hey you're cool

aww that hurt man, first, i dont know how i put a thumbs down on there, but i feel really gay about it. i only gots 3posts not no 11,000 like some other dudes talkin trash to whoever will show some attention...

If you READ THE TOPIC. People wanted to see how i used to mix paint with FEMALE VALVE cans.

ok but if you go bacc acouple of posts youll see it started with you saying you can do thesame thing as the capadapt with a ball point and razor... AND YOU CANT... so thats done, move on... & now youre attacking my cool status and rolling youre eyes,,, whats up with that, highly uncalled for... and now were goin back and forth like a coupla girls in a school yard... tell you what, lets settle this over a quick game of hopscotch,,, ok you win, dont wanna get your pantys all up ina bunch...

*ps this wa s a DEMO, aaaaaand There is only a $0.20 cent difference between ironlak and painters touch.

i dont know where you get your ironlak from but the closest store to me that carries it is an hour and a half away@33third in LA. and those are close to 5 bucks out of store and on line you pay mad shipping. ican drive 5min in either direction and get painters touch at home depot for $2.97...bottom line is youre probably going to spend twice as much for ironlak as painters touch...
    sounds to me like you dont know what youre saying youre just trying to be right... if you dont know what youre talking about stop typing...take a breath and let it go...

go ahead and Think i was bashing your product. i could care less.
    i dont think you know anything about my product.
    and i think what you meant was "you COULDNT care less" because if "you could care less" then you still care a little bit... but whatever right...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i do care a little bit.... i even asked you questions about it a couple pages back before you got all defensive.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php...f_your_dreams/

Starting to get some notice...

The cap adapts are an interesting idea, hopefully they're cheap and work well.
    Last edited by SloppySeconds; 05-10-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dead link

fixed I think

the capadapts work fuckin fantastic man...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I jus talked to a guy at 33rd he said that as soon as the capadapts are perfected there gonna have them up for sale...so keep that shit in mind.he said hes been gettin hella hit ups about em.
    BEDAROCINK.WEEBLY.COM or find me on FACEBOOK under the name "TED BEDAROC"... anyone in nor cal get at me for any and all graff supplies...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Female Gray Dots, On LIDS Hat Cleaner...

Spray size, I dont have any male cans so I just sprayed the cleaner, next to a wal mart can for size.
    Last edited by Werse; 05-12-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Wrong pic

Holy shit I did a throw with a German Fat (Orange Dot) and it was so ridiculously fat I fucked up my fill-in, I had no idea it was gunna be that fat. Pink dots are supposed to be fatter I think, but I have no idea what could be fatter than the orange, lol. Belton / Molotow's stock cap is pretty good for outlines.
    JEVAoneR

Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    HEY FUCKTARDS.HALOS ARE PURELY AESTHETIC AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HEAVEN SPOTS OR NOTHING OF THAT NATURE.ITS FOR SHOW.

@rt primo came out with some new caps,
    Extinguisher Cap, Blaster Cap, 49er Cap, Black Solid, Euro Fat Pink Cap, Coversall Super Skinny Cap