Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1234567122252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Caps

in my opion from cheap paint tremclad is ill - nice a thick no drips hard to find a wide range of colours....

any place other then crappy tire, rona, homehardware to get this type of paint is obsure colours.?
    rep'n the 905

- Because my style is nasty like protruding bone fractures
    - Immortal Tech

or any paint for that matter i dont wanan spend like upwards of 5 6 bucks on a can
    rep'n the 905

- Immortal Tech

fuck krylon.hate tha shit now that my canvas got fucked up.i monstly get montaba hardcore or montana golds but i wanted to try krylon and they suck

for caps i like to use the stocks and german outline.for my throw-ups i use tha n.y phatz

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@$HER

hey wats the point of buying special low pressure cans? Wouldn't you get the same effect by lettin sum pressure out tha can (by turnin upside down and sprayin)?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

uni does that say Castro??.... if it does...

hahahaha lol....anyone from the bay knows what comes from the Castro District.....hah.... ...

oh and keep it open..everything was usefull till my post

Mute1 Posted: Oct 20 2004, 01:24 AM

hey wats the point of buying special low pressure cans? Wouldn't you get the same effect by lettin sum pressure out tha can (by turnin upside down and sprayin)?
    Has anyone tried that? Makes sense.

whats the fattest and widest cap?

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

keep this open, close mine.

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

Gold dots are one of the thinnist and pink dots are one of the fattest if not "the" for the both of them.
    Can you re-use caps or switch them from can color to can color or do they get cloged inside with dry paint??????????????????????????

i bought some caps from a store they called them " bannana rustos" they look like german outlines but they're black with a yellow dot. is that what they are really called or what? because no one else has heard of them. but those are the best thin cap ive used, very clean and precise.
    Get Out
    Get Up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707@Oct 20 2004, 03:57 AM
    uni does that say Castro??.... if it does...
    I didn't do it. It's from chillen's roller thread.

Oh and i've also had gold dots be as fat, or fatter than pinks.

Originally posted by yoitsdavid@Oct 21 2004, 12:05 AM
    i bought some caps from a store they called them " bannana rustos" they look like german outlines but they're black with a yellow dot. is that what they are really called or what? because no one else has heard of them. but those are the best thin cap ive used, very clean and precise.
    yeah bananaz are ill...know what else is fresh...the black with red dots...a bit fatter than calligraphy...nice and clean...mmm
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

yeah bananaz are ill...know what else is fresh...the black with red dots...a bit fatter than calligraphy...nice and clean...mmm

where do you get those at?
    Get Out
    Get Up

what products such as - elmer's sprey glue - have tips that can be used for spry cans - any one have experince with racking tips from other hardware store products? and if so can you let me no wich ones are fat thing medium god bad whatever
    rep'n the 905

- Immortal Tech

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gold dots; the best cap for shading, but suck for anything else

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

orange dot
    craft chrome
    wh what!

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Originally posted by JuiceStain@Oct 21 2004, 03:50 PM
    what products such as - elmer's sprey glue - have tips that can be used for spry cans - any one have experince with racking tips from other hardware store products? and if so can you let me no wich ones are fat thing medium god bad whatever
    one of the elmers have rusto fats and some other spray adhesive one have NY fats...
    Get Out
    Get Up

grey dots for the skinnys and pink dots for the fillz. Krylon paint cuz I can't afford fancy shit right now. I like belton paints though. I hate rusto. The can pressure sux ass. that 's my story now and i'm stickin to it. I haven't been able to buy any Montana cuz I'm poor, but I would like to try some someday.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]krylon sucks ass no coverage and lots of drips dude rusto is the real shit

i would buy montana or belton but all that shit is expencice

i wish they would make a cheap paint the covers
    :blink:

It's all about what u like to rock. Krylon doesn't drip when make fast & accurate linez.