Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On the run circle tip- worst marker ever?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by tha boy in da corner, Jul 13, 2007.

Share This Page

1. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

alright, i got my on the run circle tip in the mail today...

first i want to say that i've never been disapointed with the service i received from bombingsciense shop, i bought a few times from them and its always been a breeze!

here it is, when i saw the round ip on the shop i was SO enthusiast about it! i've been looking for quite some time for a round marker...

here stop the fun.

[Broken External Image]:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p225/jeman4183/DSC01477.jpg

the marker is brand spanking new! common... its all streaky and shit...

[Broken External Image]:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p225/jeman4183/DSC01478.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p225/jeman4183/DSC01479.jpg

i took out the felt ''ink'' container out... its dry as shit...

[Broken External Image]:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p225/jeman4183/DSC01476.jpg

the nib seems okay i guess... but its sooo thin i guess if you use it on anything kindof rough its dead...

anyway this marker blows balls! big time... i read a few peoples around this forum wondering what it'S like... now you know!

im going to try to fix that by pouring some more ink in it but a new marker isnt supposed to come dry... fuck on the run, i hate em even more now!

my girlfriend is on her period... my new marker blow balls... bad day

2. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Mine wasn't that bad

Let me find my review

3. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Try soaking it in ink....:D

4. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

just throw the felt away and fill the pen as is.

5. b3aT

b3aT Member

"alright lets burn this mother fucker down!"

6. Pilsner

Pilsner Member

You can basically get free ones from Michaels or any craft store, look for Glass Markers: awww.dick_blick.com_items_213_01_21301_OC3ww_l.jpg

Take off the nib, empty and rinse it, fill with your own ink and you have a wicked, pretty durable round tip marker.

7. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

hah..damn and i was thinkin about buyin one of those! thats bullshit...contact bombingscience-give em the pix of how it writes. maybe they will send you a new one since that was a rip! then order some ink and have to! double the fun!

8. tha boy in da corner

hey smartass... i ordered a marker with ink...
    so the fact of having to putting ink in it makes it a marker without ink...

9. kemzone

kemzone Member

that really sucks haha, i was thinking of buying one of those. and to the guy that posted the marker you can get at michael's, it isn't that durable. i wrote on a relatively smooth surface and the nib ripped.

10. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

he wrote circle , thats not his tag
    now go hang yourself with shame with your shoelaces
    nah i kid dawwgg

11. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

maybe second to worst ever, molotow white paint marker takes first i think

12. tense

tense Elite Member

bombing sciences rips off canadians, canadian dollar is 4 cents less then american but the shit costs 30% more, fuk that!!!!

13. tha boy in da corner

FUCK YEAH! i calculated it and it doesn't make any sense to me neither... but its the only place i can order from im 2h30 driving from the nearest graff shop...

i wanted to order a bunch of stuff fromm allcity.fr but shipping from europe is mad expensive!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  14. Eack

Eack Senior Member

********.biz

15. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

why would you buy an otr in the first place.. but wtv.. you should get a refund.. I always had really bad experiences with that marker, if you don't get your money back then I would never buy that marker again...

16. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

it sucks that you are lacking creative problem solving skills and blame an online store for it.. the marker itself is a pretty solid product.. youre just a bit dim. spend 15 seconds on figuring out how to make it work the way you would like it to and stop trying to blame the store or the manufacturing company. jesus christ.

17. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

^^^^ Word, you can make any marker work with a lil' enginuity. (<<<< That's a word, I know it).

But uh, The OTR flowpens are dope, I've never tried th circle tips, just buy/rack a mop :S

18. seze1

seze1 Senior Member

The OTR Tagstar is a piece too. Maybe if I rough up the nib?

19. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

he shouldnt have to be fixing a brand new marker.. or putting ink in one that should be filled..

20. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

Word, but you cannot tell me you would not be pissed off if someone sent you a broken marker and you had to fix it. Nobody likes that...
    It's spelled Ingenuity :p :D