Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Workout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Code_sucht, Jul 15, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Post pictures of the body you have, and the one you strive for.

We can all set a date and post updates, too see who has gained the most muscle mass and has improved their bodies.
    We all, or atleast I do, obsess for the perfect body and we push ourselves to great lengths to accomplish this.

I will post pics later on.

2. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

REMEMBER FOLKS SET YOURSELFS REALISTIC TARGETS
    so a good target for me would be do absolutley nothing all summer

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

4. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i wouldnt mind being dabaya...google him, hes an olympic lifter...

i got a couple pics of my bod but im so damn good looking if i post them up il lget tons of stalkers and shit, so ill spare myself

5. Mike.

Mike. Senior Member

6. iBomb4KOG

iBomb4KOG Senior Member

ai13.tinypic.com_6bucg80.jpg

i want to keep the same body jus gain more definition n my arms n upper back

7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

id love to workout,
    sometimes i even do for a few months
    then the laziness and drug use combine to throw the routine out the window
    it gets to the point where finding the remote is a challenging enough endeavor nevermind the reverse curls and dips
    mmm dip...
    i must admit though working out is pretty homosexual
    especially at the gym
    one i was at there was this guy who would strut around, i never saw him lift a thing
    the mirrors are even worse
    the panting and the sweat and the shower rooms
    the nipples through the gym clothes
    it really makes me wonder how straight guys can do it and still freakout when they see a queer on TV or something

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  8. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

So why not those that are not lazy set a bet, see who gains more muscle mass and post a before and after picture?

Just making the thread interesting

9. ODonthesetrees

i wodul rape, once sumer ends im bulking up anyways, but this thread would die by the time anyones gained any decent definition...if you want to talk abotui working out pm me and ill instruct you to a better website, where you can actualyl get answers and do these sort of things youre trying to do in here

10. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

ive been doing boxing for 2 years but ive been going hardcore at it for the last few months
    if anyone really wants to get ripped fast they should try it
    within 1 to 2 weeks you will see results

11. ODonthesetrees

boxing? that wont get you any bigger...maybe the pushups and whatever workotus you do in the boxing, but the fights themselves wont

if you want to get big fast, youll need to gian some fat, but eat everything you see, you want at least 3000calories a day, 40%protein, 40%carbs 20%healthy fats...and you want to be consuming 1.5-2gs protein for every lb you curretnyl have, do that and workout 4 days a week doing HEAVY squat, bench, deadlift, and overhead press...and youll get big real fast, then youll ahve to cut down after a few months casue youll gain some fat, but under that fat youll be huge

12. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

I dont mean fighting
    a boxing work out consist of not only alot of cardio but aswell hundreds of crunchs push ups heavy bags speed bag pull ups shit like that as well as benching and squts

13. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

boxing leaves you fuckin cut and fit but not necessarily huge
    dancing around while maneuvering punches for rounds cant be done unless you're fit
    this is all common knowledge though

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  14. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

vegie knows whats sup

but like if your a heavyweight like me
    you can just bulk up then do the rest of training youll be looking like holyfield or tyson

15. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Workout? i go to the gym occaisionally but i give up after a few weeks, plus the prices are waaay expensive.

I do sports to keep fit, not a workout.

16. ODonthesetrees

well workign out and sports are usually completely different(for men at least), most peopel workotu for strength, and sports are liek you said "to keep fit" aka to stay not fat

17. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Well, I'd like to be fit/trim, and as much as people keep heckling me, I still want abs (4 pack) Just because I already have the definition.
    I did sit ups and crunches, but I noticed that I wasn't working out the lower abdomen. How can I concentrate my toning on lower abs, what kind of workouts?
    I have a medecine ball and a workout bench.
    Fuck the gym.

18. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

i dont work out, but im going to start soon, i need to get some meat on these bones!!!!!!!!!

19. ODonthesetrees

if youre only going for a 4 pack why bother with teh lower abs theyre the last to show up and theyd make ti a six pack...

but if you insist, have you ever heard of hanging crunches? its a great way to isolate the abs, you have to get these hangers though(probably aroudn $30) and you put them on a pull up bar or the ceilign and you put your arms in them and they hold you up and you do crunches while youre elevated in the air...

another thing ive noticed relaly hits the lower abs is throwdowns, you need a partner for these, but you lie on uyour back and put your feet up to liek a 90degree angle, have your partner stand over your head and forcefulyl push your feet towards the ground, your job is to try and not let them hit the groudn and pull tehm abck up to the 90 degree angle, we usualyl do 30 second intervals of these but if youre really toned up already in the ab area you might want a minute, but these hit you out of nowhere and you wont be able to lift your legs back up

20. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

Im a big guy... not gonna lie.. but I got muscle and I can play sports and loose my breath just as fast as a normal guy cause of special workouts for football.