Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Just ordered some shipping labels under my GF's fake business name.

Any tips? They look a lot different than the old ones. Looks like there is a lot of room. What would you suggest for using on them? I've been looking at molotow markers but Ive never used them. Also anything you want to see me do? I need to get up again. Ill for sure drop a whole piece and some throws on them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Depend what stickers you want to make from them. If you're really into making something nice of them rather then just a simple tag I'd suggest you buy Uni Posca's or Molotow's.

i put throwies and tags on em (nothing nice at all haha) using sharpie oil markers since UPS labels have that sorta glossy finish on 'em
    "Spraypaint is NOT a solution, its a formula."
    the Green Ranger

a small town population 5000 valley has 10,000
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

For something cheeper, I use sharpie.
    UBM.
    ------

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

One of the kids I mentor snagged me a bunch from the post office, and I started with tags and little messages (who's [name]?, Spread Love, Smile at strangers, [name] is love, etc) with sharpies, then started using molotow pens to make characters and throws and pieces and whatnot, but I figured out that they ripple up and get soft in the weather. I started using a coat of Krylon or Rusto clear coat on them once it dried, and since it's quick and I'm sure as long as they didn't find the stickers, they can't pin anything on me with clear coat, I also spray them when I slap them up. All looks good so far. Been a few weeks.
    2Bomb2Squad8------Write On My Grave crew

My posts include only the opinions of a person experiencing a psychotic break, pictures of some graffiti made by a person I don't know, and links to sites no one cares about.

I'm unsure of what this site is, but it's pretty, sometimes.