Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 375 of 421 FirstFirst ... 275325355365370371372373374375376377378379380385395 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 8411

Quote Originally Posted by MoNkEy View Post
    Sickest pen and paint/ink y0!

damn, shit looks juicy.
    RAWR RAWR LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

marker isnt home made it was brought then filled up with the green ink/paint mix shizzle...

No offence guys but your all a bunch of muppets...why not use good paint if you can afford it?
    Ive always painted with hardcore, golds, and belton premium...its whats available to me and its what i use...so what? Im a toy because i paint using some decent fuckin paint....i can actually still paint with car paints etc....but its shit, its watery....so fuck it i would rather spend a bit more and buy quality paint....

Also why should you paint a piece with rusto's before you move onto using skinnies and decent paint? shit makes no sense...you just a bunch of jealous kids who cant afford or get decent paint....

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

doesn't mattter what you use

DO YOU HAVE THE LETTERS THOUGH???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    are you an idiot? these stores dont give a fuck about skills or graffiti in general. theres a market to exploit so why you think their sellin paint? to make a profit and enjoy a job. not to give "better writers better paint"

real heads are using rusto fats and cans of rusto or tremclad anyways. montana, ironlak and belton are like training wheels for graffiti...

you should be able to paint a clean piece with a rusto fat before you should even try to use skinny caps and low pressure paint.
    lol dude apparently my sarcasm wasn't as obvious as I thought it was. The whole post was poking fun at how he said toys shouldn't be allowed to have good paint.

whats the name of it like if its a shoepolish mop and if it is is it only in ur country
    (like rusto and tremclan)?
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

paint u would pay for like ironcrizzak=legal wallz unless ur sponsored or some shit....i personaly wouldnt use it for a piece at a day spot thats gunna get dissed by some homo or gone ovr in a week, possibly for a cool colored tag?
    paint u steal like those beautiful rusto cans=illegal joints, bombing, piecing u get tha pikcha.

^^^ have no use for these now.. but one day, maybe.
    100-200 unused decos were buried or id get a pic of those.
    Last edited by fromthegrave; 06-01-2010 at 04:44 AM.

belton and ironlak and caps buried under the foam peanut things

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by bcbuds View Post
    oh hey local taggers! i was wondering if any of you cats could meet up with me at one of the hip taggin spots around town. i have some pre rolled marijuana cigarettes and a full bag of super cool montana colours and some stolen krylon pm me gansters peace out much love one time
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post
    dave, you look blasted! hahaha!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by St3vO View Post
    For your own safety I would highly recommend that you refrain from doing that haha. If you wanna go bombing I might consider sharing tho :P 603 writers hit me up
    I smell a murder/robbery involving a minor...

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

came up on some new money, 3 gs baby!... i dont like spending gobs of my money on this shit but i just felt like i deserved a little $100 online spree hah..... gotta say i thought the grog cutter would work a little better... the molotow dripstick is dope shit.... also the one4all refills are bigger than i thought, good deal for $7 if u ask me...

pertaining to the good paint shitty writer topic, if u can afford it who cares what u use... as long as u USE it, and dont just take pics of ur cans to show that u got some 'graffiti paint' :-/ .... but if i had mad money id buy the good shit all day, so would anyone with a brain

Quote Originally Posted by St3vO View Post
    I hope you're not talking to me... this is my first time ever purchasing paint. I wanted to mix it up and get away from the same old Rusto. I have racked more cans than I could ever count. I ran out of rusto and had some extra cash so I placed a big order just for the hell of it. That was my first post in these forums, its crazy how you could determine I don't steal...

Oh and dope inventory btw, good shit.
    dude can't count into the double digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    came up on some new money, 3 gs baby!... i dont like spending gobs of my money on this shit but i just felt like i deserved a little $100 online spree hah..... gotta say i thought the grog cutter would work a little better... the molotow dripstick is dope shit.... also the one4all refills are bigger than i thought, good deal for $7 if u ask me...

pertaining to the good paint shitty writer topic, if u can afford it who cares what u use... as long as u USE it, and dont just take pics of ur cans to show that u got some 'graffiti paint' :-/ .... but if i had mad money id buy the good shit all day, so would anyone with a brain
    hey do you really need those one 4 all refills theyre really expensive,why dont you just use the liquitexs maybe thinned down heavy bodies or the golden fluid acrylics....after all their free and double when you want to do a non graff related canvas with brushes and that nice-ass impasto look on your sneakers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why do people fell the need to post the store they rack frm,keep that shit to yourself.Remember writers aren't the only ones ot use this site.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkRobot View Post
    It won't look this neat for long...

If you need paint and are in the Vancouver area, get at me. I'm breaking cans off real cheap.
    pm'd, hit me up with a price

my stuff just for know
    Kaz onee

lifes a bitch but god forbid the bitch divorce me ill be flooded with ice so hell fire cant scorch me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im completely out of everything!:/ but im stocking up big time soon

my mum fucking took my stuff
    lucky i have some money lieing around

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

used to have the ill home depot scheme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

which would be?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

son im not about to tell you how to rack paint...you need to figure out how to get paint on your own guy

if you around the ny area my boys got etch for sale