Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 391 of 421 FirstFirst ... 291341371381386387388389390391392393394395396401411 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 8412

i tried collecting cans a while ago.... but they ended up empty and thrown away aha

aquired a few new tools today
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Weedeater where do you live?
    Any advice for finding old steez?
    Its fucking impossible to find old krylos where Im at. But Im hoping to move soon anyway. .

i pm'd you my local addiction, as for finding old cans, my advice would be to set aside a date, look up all of the hardware stores in your location on google and make yourself a map of ones you want to check out depending on how much gas you feel like using. stick to the locally owned stores (home depot and lowes disposes of their old stock one way or another, so they wont have any in the back). usually they will have old cans marked down or on a discount rack, if not, ask them if they have any old stock of krylon, rusto, red devil etc, in the back. if they have old cans still on the rack alongside the new ones, simply point out that its 20+ years old and that the valve has probably clogged, and if it hasnt, theres a 90% chance of it having rust inside. regardless of whether you are talking out of your ass or not, or whether it is in mint condition or is rusted down the cans seam, you can usually talk them down to atleast a $1 a piece if you buy a few. i always ask if they have any in the back. i bought 2 cans from a guy a while ago that said they had been sitting in the back on a shelf as long as he's worked there, the only reason they didnt get thrown away was because they were full, and they only reason they didnt get used was because they hated the color. lucky me

my shiet
    Attached Images    

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Montana Gold, Mnta Hardcore, Mnta 94, Mtna Alien, Ironlak, Clash, Belton, Rusto, Shit ton of decco and prismas, Shit ton of all diff caps, couple Krinks, Couple sakuras just a whole buch of everything
    Last edited by webs508; 04-07-2011 at 08:52 AM.

going to reup on payday, this is the paint i have left as of right now, hopefully wont have alot left of it after this weekend.

and since easter is around the corner i figured id mix a nice pink and try to mix a mint green

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Word Wizard View Post
    Name:  IMG_0984.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  115.5 KB
    i didnt know them big ironlaks came in gold never seen em before.

and did u get them pink and black caps in the small bags free, i got given some for free when i bought some paint the dude said they were pretty shit and offered me about 5 bags but i just took one. tried em out and couldnt get em to work?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"JERM"

"The cool thing about graffiti is there is no rules." -Scien

markers and caps

paint

always trying to get more supplies the battle never ends

Yeah those pinks and blacks came with, they aint half bad, but some of them just dont fit on the cans. Its gay. But i they aint super bad or anything, better than nothing. and the gold is sooooo dope. The can alone looks amazing and the paint is just as fresh

mtn gold n hardcare

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The PINK was horrible..Came out dry even after shaking it for 10mins straight. It slowly started to work but not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeitup View Post
    i didnt know them big ironlaks came in gold never seen em before.

and did u get them pink and black caps in the small bags free, i got given some for free when i bought some paint the dude said they were pretty shit and offered me about 5 bags but i just took one. tried em out and couldnt get em to work?
    I got the black cap..It worked fine..Nice spray and very wide coverage.

just re up'd on some montana ready to get to work!
    Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

leftovers from lunch

Now I'm hungry..i need somethin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

about 7 months in

also have a couple dollar cans and a bunch of slaps
    Last edited by RHINO; 05-07-2011 at 04:00 PM.

i wish we had as many colors in dollar cans over here as you do phat, im always having to mix paints if i want a light blue, mint green, pink, etc.