Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 150 of 422 FirstFirst ... 50100130140145146147148149150151152153154155160170200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 8439
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

10 Montana Cans
    1 Montana hardcore markers (black)
    2 Zig markers (white and bleu)
    60 Touchtwin markers (60a Set)

Next Saterday i'm going to buy alot of sprays and shit cuz there isnt much left now just that little bit ^

i usually buy the day of

but

2 cans walmart
    4 cans kyrlon
    1 can Rusto

2 jumbo pilots
    2 montana L-Markers (yellow, Blue)

20 pink dots
    20 ny fats
    20 ny thins

2 boxes of latex gloves

3m respirator

thats what i have right now.

but usually have more on me.

som ish i got lying around

if u want an audance-start a fight
    imagine a city where graffiti wasent illegal a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked where every street was awash with a millon colours and little phrases where standing at a bus stop was never boring. a city that felt like a living breathing thing witch belonged to everybody,not just the estate agents and big barrons of big business imagine a city like that and stop and leaning against a wall--------its wet

BALTOMORE/MD WRITERS PM ME

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^nicee.
    esp. the hardcore.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Originally posted by mluckxxx+Jun 21 2006, 09:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mluckxxx @ Jun 21 2006, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WhiteToy@Jun 21 2006, 08:09 PM
    I&#39;d go ahead and use my bike anyways. Just park it at a bike rack, then walk the rest of the way. Keep all your gear in your pack, and then look around for a wicked ass spot. Park your bike at a rack, go to the spot, suit up, and go to work. If the heat rolls by, make a dash for the shadows, take off your shit, and go walk off in another direction. This is all just a guess though. The worst I&#39;ve done as far as law breaking goes, was trying to rack a DVD
    there arent always bike racks. [/b][/quote]
    haha imagine just walkign aroudn downtown seeing some random ass bike rack with this kid locking his bike up in it...id chuckle
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by prcd@Jun 28 2006, 11:07 PM
    som ish i got lying around

I&#39;m glad to see that you dont have a respirator in there, they&#39;re way to played out. You kids should just put a shirt over your face or some shit, not waste money on this respirator and the filters.

Originally posted by MoNkEy+Jun 25 2006, 05:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MoNkEy @ Jun 25 2006, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enmity@Jun 25 2006, 11:38 AM
    last year me and some buddy&#39;s did a production.
    total of 180 cans were bought for us. we used about 60 of them for the wall. ( that was the scam). we kept the rest and split it up between us. i am still picking from these cans today. i have about 20 left from a year ago

rite now the stash is
    26 hardcore
    6 rusto (the new american accents, they have the coolest new colors you guys should check em out .)
    2 99 cent silvers
    gonna order some otr markers ... i had to ditch my old ones
    ive seen this picture on the internet before, dont try and pass it as your own. I cant remember where ive seen it but it was on a proper site and shit. [/b][/quote]
    nice shit..i believe this guy

my friend and i r gonna rack like 5 resporators from home depo soon but i dont worry to mutch i think its real dumb when kids have like 2 cans and a resporator like whats the point
    imagine a city where graffiti wasent illegal a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked where every street was awash with a millon colours and little phrases where standing at a bus stop was never boring. a city that felt like a living breathing thing witch belonged to everybody,not just the estate agents and big barrons of big business imagine a city like that and stop and leaning against a wall--------its wet

^^ you know you spelled baltimore wrong right?

hahahahahahahhahah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lol
    were not in skool u fucken fag&#33;&#33;
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.O_o

A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

lol&#33;

i probly have the worst spelling ever

6 dif color rusto for paint now to lazy to describe everything else i have

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

2 cans of "america&#39;s finest" (rustoleum for poor kids) - yellow and black
    black otr flowpen

i just ordered an orange sakura, otr hard to buff ink, and some ny fats and thins.

bunch of dhl and usps stickers

i dont really paint much hence the TWO cans.

yeah thats QUITE the inventory right guys
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blACK\'>BAPER-L.I.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that picture of all the hardcore in all the boxes is off some mailorder site.
    im fairly sure.
    or i saw it on saster like 6 months ago.

either way, who cares.

hardcore:
    9 cans chrome, 1 600ml chrome, 2 600ml white, 1 750ml black, 5 nitro 500ml black, one turquoise, one alien violet can.
    2 600ml belton burners, 1 600ml premium burgundy satin, 1 250ml burner.

alot of painters touch, alot of rusto, about 8 cans of krylon or something, idn.
    alot of stuff

over 150 ny fats. tons of other caps.

alot of markers.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

good to see people using pilots, i thought i was the only one
    *RFA* WWC
    keepin it real in the 202

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^its not rare to have pilots lol.
    i have a box of em.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

right now, 2 medium sharpie paint pens, 1 extra bold sharpie paint pen, one montana mini-L marker, shitload of sharpies, cadomarks and other permanents and one can of matte black spray to practise can control before i go tagging with that.

Originally posted by XtRm@Jun 26 2006, 02:24 PM
    Heres a update on my inventory

just some of the stuff,
    dont really have new cans right now so heres my stuff for thursday. Need another black can though
    B)
    what are those krylon pens like??? i saw some at the craft store the other day n they sell those krylon chrome? does anyone know what they are like and wat about ZIG paintys??? are they any good for sketchs or nething?
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Originally posted by Kayone707@May 6 2004, 02:13 AM
    i have 3 crayons...its so sad
    i wish i had some pretty crayons....
    fuk the btp n that shit......there just GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

he said that more than 2 years ago haha
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blACK\'>BAPER-L.I.</span></span>