Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 151 of 421 FirstFirst ... 51101131141146147148149150151152153154155156161171201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 8416

Originally posted by **MATEO**+Jun 29 2006, 03:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (**MATEO** @ Jun 29 2006, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prcd@Jun 28 2006, 11:07 PM
    som ish i got lying around

I&#39;m glad to see that you dont have a respirator in there, they&#39;re way to played out. You kids should just put a shirt over your face or some shit, not waste money on this respirator and the filters. [/b][/quote]
    whats your deal?

you should def wear a resp

ive got fucked up neurological damage from fumes

im not even kidding

To tell you the truth, the day before I wrote that post, I tried buying one at Aubachons. But I was 3&#036; dollars short. So I Had to just buy a pacl of those doctors masks.

I just hate how some kids on here think theyre all that because they got one, I mean theyre cool and stuff and help to keep out the fumes, but they are way to expensive. For my income anyway.

they&#39;re definately somethign you shouldnt be ashamed of getting, but i wouldnt go out and get one anytime soon cause i dont paint nearly enough for that kind of shit to affect me, it all depends on how much you paint and how big the things are as well as venitlation obviously but if your indoors its just common knowledge that you&#39;re suseptable to the fumes

Originally posted by minor crimes
    does anyone know what they are like and wat about ZIG paintys??? are they any good for sketchs or nething?
    i have had a few zigs...they suck blass but theyre really nice if you just need a marker to put homemade ink into, becasue theyre really easy to take apaprt and clean out and they&#39;re easy to find at liek michaels and walmarts and shit
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by **MATEO**@Jul 2 2006, 03:22 PM
    To tell you the truth, the day before I wrote that post, I tried buying one at Aubachons. But I was 3&#036; dollars short. So I Had to just buy a pacl of those doctors masks.

I just hate how some kids on here think theyre all that because they got one, I mean theyre cool and stuff and help to keep out the fumes, but they are way to expensive. For my income anyway.
    they do keep out the fumes, not just help, its just like your breathing clean air with one on(or i guess there might be some toxins that might still get through but if any it wouldn&#39;t be alot).if you do alot of piecing or plan on doing alot, you should get one or you will probebly get fucked up some how sometime through your life from all the fumes ....

Originally posted by **MATEO**@Jul 2 2006, 02:22 PM

why would you buy a respirator?
    yall kids are pussssyy
    rack that shit you fuckin pussy assss whiteboyssssssssssssss
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

Originally posted by POSTMANSLUT5000+Jul 2 2006, 03:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (POSTMANSLUT5000 @ Jul 2 2006, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-**MATEO**@Jul 2 2006, 02:22 PM

why would you buy a respirator?
    yall kids are pussssyy
    rack that shit you fuckin pussy assss whiteboyssssssssssssss [/b][/quote]
    Goverment Plastic is IMPOSSIBLE.

why wear a mask any ways a bandana is just fine pussys are scared of fumes

May 9 2005, 01:00 PM

cause a bandana just traps all that Xylene and Toulene on your face.

you ever fishbowl your car?

same idea

you&#39;ll stop trashing resperators when half your face starts twitching all the goddamn time

This is some of the stuff i have for this week, plenty more next week

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice stash.mmmm rusto
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I take it you prefer trains?
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DECO ONE@Jul 2 2006, 08:49 PM
    This is some of the stuff i have for this week, plenty more next week

where can you get that hello my name is stickers?

whats with every cunt having a million markers, mops, inks, caps, gloves, stickers, a respirator or three and yet only a couple cans of paint?

shit. it&#39;s like having seats, wheels and an engine but no car or some shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1 chrome burner 1 coversall
    monster bout 5 full tins rest r dregs
    was gonna make a big order of belton but was too late...

like one monster marker emptied n filled with inferno
    n a pentel white

its small but its all i need

have a resp b ut hardly use it
    probnably needs new filters too
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lucky, iv got about 3 cans B) B)

Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 2 2006, 06:38 PM
    cause a bandana just traps all that Xylene and Toulene on your face.

you ever fishbowl your car?

same idea

you&#39;ll stop trashing resperators when half your face starts twitching all the goddamn time
    i paint everday and i&#39;m doing fine,pussys worry about the future and there face take mushrooms.

May 9 2005, 01:00 PM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow.very nice stash.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by graceoffashion@Jul 3 2006, 04:33 PM

yep.
    Really nice inventory dude

why is everyone shit all nicely arranged?

all my shit is strewn throughout my trunk/rest of car, room, and ive got a bag full of random cans.

countless pilots, i sold my OTR&#39;s to this kid, and a dremel bit stuffed into a pen tube