Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 186 of 421 FirstFirst ... 86136166176181182183184185186187188189190191196206236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 8410
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

*this goes to all the foos who are ' rackin ' paint then comin on here talkin shit

you kids are fuckin stupid

"lol...lol...lol... i rack paint, im mad graffer 2009"

its stupid when yall come on here actin all hard core braggin how yall rack shit. then when you post a sketch *cuz u dont paint* its wack as fuck.

stop tryin to brag on how much paint yall rack. no one cares.. stop tryin to clown on ppl who buy paint. i buy ALL my paint. got a problem with that?

gettin paint is gettin paint. it dont matter how u get it. long as u use it GOOD.. so get outa here with that wanna b front your puttin on an go paint something.... or atleast try

Originally posted by Kayone707@Sep 4 2006, 02:50 AM
    *this goes to all the foos who are ' rackin ' paint then comin on here talkin shit

you kids are fuckin stupid

"lol...lol...lol... i rack paint, im mad graffer 2009"

its stupid when yall come on here actin all hard core braggin how yall rack shit. then when you post a sketch *cuz u dont paint* its wack as fuck.

stop tryin to brag on how much paint yall rack. no one cares.. stop tryin to clown on ppl who buy paint. i buy ALL my paint. got a problem with that?

gettin paint is gettin paint. it dont matter how u get it. long as u use it GOOD.. so get outa here with that wanna b front your puttin on an go paint something.... or atleast try
    agreed. Jesus people i dont rack, it really doesnt bother me if i have to put a hand in my wallet. If you rack paints den why dont u just keep it to yourself. Were chatting about street ART... Not Racking shit, sum1 get what i mean?
    :: - 020N3 - :: - UN1T3D K1NGD0M - ::

The only reason I don't rack is because the only paint I buy is Montana Hardcore and I want to support the Graffiti community. Everyone wants the graf community to grow but by you stealing paint isn't going to help anyone but yourself.
    NINE OH FIVE *905*

Graf till I rest, known as the best.

^^^your a faggot <_<

why does that make him a fagit? everyone knows you dont rack from graff shops, not knowing that makes u the faggit
    *RFA* WWC
    keepin it real in the 202

Originally posted by scape&#045;one@Sep 4 2006, 10:33 AM
    why does that make him a fagit? everyone knows you dont rack from graff shops, not knowing that makes u the faggit
    It makes me a faggot because racking means your a h4rdc0r3 graff writer ZOMG&#33; <_<
    NINE OH FIVE *905*

Graf till I rest, known as the best.

man fuck you and the graff comunity its because of the that so called community the videos the magazines this website GRAFFITI spraypaint that graffiti opened its doors to fucking faggot ass people like you i would call you a toy but apperantly that word has no meaning anymore on this forum.

Originally posted by zone:@Sep 4 2006, 03:47 AM
    3 markers, 5 sprays my trusty backpack, rope with very very grapple on the end (in high places this comes in handy), 2 belts, hockey mask.
    no one fucking uses a rope and grappel you fagget you not batman or something1
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Originally posted by ENIGMA@Sep 4 2006, 12:34 PM
    man fuck you and the graff comunity its because of the that so called community the videos the magazines this website GRAFFITI spraypaint that graffiti opened its doors to fucking faggot ass people like you i would call you a toy but apperantly that word has no meaning anymore on this forum.
    DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. YOUR JACKING MY WORD.

i know it off the subject but what do i mix etch with?how much of it ?and do i have to put something in there to keep it shook up?

Dude im gonna kill that enigma guy. Thats what I write, jesus christ if this is one of my freinds im gonna be pissed because thats DEFFINETLY an orignal word.

any way read it and weep suckas.

BOoYAHHH.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shut the fuck up, I bet 20 other people in the world use the word enigma, it aint original nothing is original any more, unless you choose a name like i23kjbfk1234. So stop bitching.

can some one tell me what to mix wit etch and how much?

Originally posted by AoAssis@Sep 4 2006, 02:33 PM
    Shut the fuck up, I bet 20 other people in the world use the word enigma, it aint original nothing is original any more, unless you choose a name like i23kjbfk1234. So stop bitching.
    NO way, im gonna keep bitching. because hes writing my word, and im gonna go throw a tantrum.

Ill scream if he doesnt change it.

and that word is deffinetly original i doubt many people write it...

when I used to live in Missouri someone was writing enigma

Originally posted by enigmatic+Sep 4 2006, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enigmatic @ Sep 4 2006, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AoAssis@Sep 4 2006, 02:33 PM
    NO way, im gonna keep bitching. because hes writing my word, and im gonna go throw a tantrum.

Ill scream if he doesnt change it.

and that word is deffinetly original i doubt many people write it... [/b][/quote]
    there was already a feud by me because 2 writers were writing enigma, and one was writing waaay longer than you buddy

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

go ahead write enigma and get your cheap fame in the middle of no where i bet your friend is the only one who knows you and i dont fucking know you faggot oh how much you dish out for that krink hahahahahha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dozeoner@Sep 4 2006, 12:37 PM
    can some one tell me what to mix wit etch and how much?
    you mix etch with a LOT of paint...

no.stfu.wrong thread.dont use etch if you dont know what to do.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

enigma aint original i bet you write t hat cause its mysterios and all writers are enigmas man so youre THE enigma your fucking gay youre gonna kill me? i dont live in hicksville middle of no where and whats the point of screamning yull only disturb your cows and sheep you fucking faggot ass kid

Originally posted by ENIGMA@Sep 4 2006, 03:09 PM
    enigma aint original i bet you write t hat cause its mysterios and all writers are enigmas man so youre THE enigma your fucking gay youre gonna kill me? i dont live in hicksville middle of no where and whats the point of screamning yull only disturb your cows and sheep you fucking faggot ass kid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: