Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 189 of 421 FirstFirst ... 89139169179184185186187188189190191192193194199209239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 8406
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wrong thread.

and its mostly because nobody loves you.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

**censored**
    Ghetto supplies, yo.
    Last edited by To.The.Beat; 06-25-2008 at 05:08 AM.

Originally posted by BRAINE@Sep 7 2006, 07:29 PM
    are those german montana spider cans?
    those are the only thing of interest ive ever seen from them, how are they? sweet? gay?
    tell me.
    they run out so fuckin fast but there ill, i got em for 13$ each...

pretty ill...

Originally posted by aces@Sep 7 2006, 07:41 PM
    Haha airsoft pellets. Bring an airsoft gun to go painting?

Back off I got a gun bitch as they see that you left the orange thing on the tip and realize it's fake.
    :P

Originally posted by To.The.Beat@Sep 10 2006, 06:14 AM

Ghetto supplies, yo.
    How can you put modified tips on those cans??? :huh:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn mang i thought spider cans were like 4 dollars each or 5 or something
    thats expensive, and i would be conserving paint so much the tags would look extremely ghosty..

also, fuck off nyc mop. youre a moron, i could make a better marker than that, and it would cost a hell of a lot less

GARVEYPRODUCTS.COM

garvey, you can get twice as much for the same price as his shitty mop combo, then go cop a free shoe polish applicator and replace the nib with a piece of cotton torn off your shirt if it falls off.

also, you can get caps for those cans off of tons of household products if you look hard enough you can actually get good ones too
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by BRAINE@Sep 10 2006, 07:51 PM
    damn mang i thought spider cans were like 4 dollars each or 5 or something
    thats expensive, and i would be conserving paint so much the tags would look extremely ghosty..

also, fuck off nyc mop. youre a moron, i could make a better marker than that, and it would cost a hell of a lot less

GARVEYPRODUCTS.COM

garvey, you can get twice as much for the same price as his shitty mop combo, then go cop a free shoe polish applicator and replace the nib with a piece of cotton torn off your shirt if it falls off.

also, you can get caps for those cans off of tons of household products if you look hard enough you can actually get good ones too
    You have no idea what you are talking about youngster. But, keep up the good work. I respect you are trying.

I have sold so many of these mops that I can't count and I have not got one complaint, read the feedback, the garvey is being sold for approx 15 to 17 bucks a pint from me, I use UPS shipping and combine the shipping cost with the cost of the set up. A piece of cotten? Give me a break.

Post your mop and show us how great it is...I am not talking about some shoe polish applicator you stole from K-mart either. If you can make a mop that is so good, then you should be getting paid like I am. It does not take much to list it on ebay.

Please teach all of us, we need help from seasoned writers like yourself...NOT!
    :P

I can't get over you haters that live in butt fuck nowhere and all of a sudden overnight you are are graffiti experts.
    :lol:

I have been doing this 30 years my young friend.
    Peace!

u suck, i just made a mop that works better than that crap for 4 bucks. 30 years? bullshit
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by NOMX@Sep 10 2006, 08:18 PM
    u suck, i just made a mop that works better than that crap for 4 bucks. 30 years? bullshit
    Yea I know....now you can get paid....lets see your so called mop and lets see how neat and cool it is and how it works.

Gee, when I grow up, I want to be just like you, hillbilly....lol

:lol: :P :lol: :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

NYCMOP - i dont care how old you are, how long you&#39;ve been in the game. Your a fucking ignorant ass.

Think you&#39;re cool about how long you&#39;ve been writing (prolly a lie). If you wrote that long and were around back in the days when shit was old school, you wouldn&#39;t be trying to steal dumb highscool bathroom taggers money on a gay ass pre-made mop.

Jump to assume you&#39;re older, bigger, badder then all the heads on here?

Bitch please.

gtfo you money hungry bitch.
    what

Its a freaking plain mop, thats overpriced, if you were about the graffiti you wouldnt be ripping people off with that unbelievable price.

Also, your site sucks terribly. If you had so many users you cant count em, why do you have under 200 hits on your site?&#33; Your a joke.
    (http://www.nycmop.com/ scroll to the bottem, when I was there it said 179 hits, and I doubt everyone who went there bought it.)

Also this is the real nyc mop http://www.monstercolors.com/img/sto...ers/ny_mop.jpg its also a lot cheaper, about &#036;4 or &#036;5 (roughly convert from euros)

Edit: Also it doesn&#39;t have to be made in NY itself to be a NY mop.. Most companies make stuff in china because its a lot cheaper.
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

My buddy got his hands on one of the NYC Mops and the nib turned to shit.
    NINE OH FIVE *905*

Graf till I rest, known as the best.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

he actually has like a million comments on ebay from morons in other countries who like his mop

bitch please, if youre so talented and youve been in the game so long how come you cant come up with a character thats super dope to help sell that shit?

look at that ugly ass shit in your sig. its on your ebay listings too.
    fucking gay. if that was reasonably priced, like 20 dollars for both, maybe 23 included shipping, i still wouldnt buy it because of your stupid flash art shit you made.

i dont need to sell mops to make money
    i dont want a million little kids running around with mops and garvey
    im not the kind of guy to water down graffiti even more than it already is.

do you *****. dont talk like you know who i am. take it in stride. you sell a product, obviously people are going to think its fucking gay.

the reason you have so many positive comments is because only a fucking retard would buy that shit. and a retard would leave a positive feedback and a message about how good and drippy your 20 dollar mop is in his middle school bathroom
    sickswonfiev

Yeah and whats up with that fucking ugly pic in your sig, he&#39;s holding the marker like a fucking toddler would.
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hahahaha this is great. Fuck you nc mop or whatever the fuck you&#39;re shitty mop is called. And fuck you&#33; Go advertise somewhere else you sad sack of shit. If you&#39;ve been "in da game, yo&#33;" for 30 years then post some flix of your work. This is rediculous, get a job.

heres my BROKE ass inventory. not much left of it lol.

the avery sticks r pretty shit, but they were a free sample so wat ya gna do

god this guy is advertising that shit here?&#33; i remember my friend wanted to buy one, thank god i stoped him. Also why do you want to see the other mops? Not to be rude, but i dunno to steal them and make more money? 30 years my ass, if you have been writing for 30 years im sure you would have some type of better website, fuck look at futura&#39;s site, cope2,tkid, they all have nice web sites, and also have good marketing. Yours on the other hand is down right shitty. Im sorry for chewing you out, but shit like this makes me sick, not only are you trying to rip people off with a damn 15.00 marker, your also being a dick head about it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

EDIT.
    too much beed talk on this thread.get back with them pics.
    peace
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN