Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 106 of 421 FirstFirst ... 6568696101102103104105106107108109110111116126156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 8406

Well heres a couple pics of paint and caps...

And heres a mini I made using a generic model car can as the carcass and filling it with some other gold/silver mixture I made. I'd do a write up but who gives a fuck about handy cans?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DysfunktionJunktion@Dec 27 2005, 01:34 PM
    Well heres a couple pics of paint and caps...

And heres a mini I made using a generic model car can as the carcass and filling it with some other gold/silver mixture I made. I'd do a write up but who gives a fuck about handy cans?
    nice stash.
    haha.handy cans nicce nice..ahaha
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how long do them lil cans last for? just for bomving i would asume...
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

I just use them for tagging discreet areas....might last me 10-15 tags depending on how large and whatnot.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ah ok cool, how much are they? and where can i order them from? are they available in the uk?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

They have them at hobby shops and whatnot, its just a mini can used with scale models and are amazingly easy to rack. Just empty the can (that paint drips accessivly) and use mixer caps to trasfer paint into them, refill them, ect.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DysfunktionJunktion@Dec 27 2005, 04:59 PM
    They have them at hobby shops and whatnot, its just a mini can used with scale models and are amazingly easy to rack. Just empty the can (that paint drips accessivly) and use mixer caps to trasfer paint into them, refill them, ect.
    ah kk cool&#33;

meh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

I wish that was my inventory&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: Thats for the montana team <_<

i was on my way out and got side swipped by an 18 wheeler on the highway.

so heres my inventory,

i found cans all over my car, anyways ~40 cans of krylon.

yeah those shortcuts are straight for a a hand full of tags and a hollow or 2,
    i just got like 4 can, going to fill em with some other paint, once i get a cap or something...
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Jan 1 2006, 06:16 PM
    yeah those shortcuts are straight for a a hand full of tags and a hollow or 2,
    i just got like 4 can, going to fill em with some other paint, once i get a cap or something...
    yeah, i get mine from walmart. they arnt shortcuts but same thing just cheap brand.
    works pretty well sofar. just use black really for tags and throws.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

these cans are sweet like the home made 1 up there ^^ cause u can outline and throw them, or cause there small just use them for quick bombs etc... pocket size h34r:
    QLD BURNERS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by recneps@Jan 1 2006, 05:42 PM

so heres my inventory,

where in your car is that? looks like the back seat but i cant tell..
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just my black book shit.

^where i get my skeet on^

Originally posted by JETc17+Jan 1 2006, 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JETc17 @ Jan 1 2006, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-recneps@Jan 1 2006, 05:42 PM

so heres my inventory,

where in your car is that? looks like the back seat but i cant tell.. [/b][/quote]
    its really the trunk in the back seat.

when i hit a wall going backwards at 70mph it pushed everything in the back fowards.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ is ur name spencer??hahah

what are kiwi markers? or kiwi mops?
    REGINA crime capital of CANADA
    KCB

Originally posted by Dr.evil@Jan 2 2006, 01:42 AM
    ^^ is ur name spencer??hahah
    yeah man, i wrote recneps for a while, then i realized thats the worst fucking idea ever.

G FUNK

smoke that shit all day.
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.