Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 167 of 421 FirstFirst ... 67117147157162163164165166167168169170171172177187217267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 8415

Originally posted by eype@Aug 4 2006, 10:32 AM
    are those sharpie posters refillable?
    yes there are refillable,look in the marker thread, the ink sucks in em cuz its water based empty it out and add your own and the pretty good
    *RFA* WWC
    keepin it real in the 202

thats kickass, i need to get me some of those

<span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>CROE</span></span></span>
    ---FUCK TORONTO---

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by scape&#045;one+Aug 4 2006, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scape-one @ Aug 4 2006, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eype@Aug 4 2006, 10:32 AM
    are those sharpie posters refillable?
    yes there are refillable,look in the marker thread, the ink sucks in em cuz its water based empty it out and add your own and the pretty good [/b][/quote]
    wrong, the sharpie posterpaints are not reflilable, you can cut off the back and refill it with ur own ink if u did (thats wat i did) cuz teh paint is terrible. but yep

-d
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoR View Post
    you have a noodle face!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Riot" View Post
    did you really just fucking call him a noodle face?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ no im pretty sure u screw it off to the right instead of the left like everyother marker out there almost
    dino kill

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maybe u can pop off the top, i dunno about screw off, but watever, all u need to kno is the paint sucks haha but yea, later

-d
    you have a noodle face!

actually u can pop off the cap it was meant to be refilled

Originally posted by WIZDUM@Aug 3 2006, 11:32 PM
    YOU GAY MAN
    how bout this bitch...you don&#39;t know me...don&#39;t say shit like you do..just cuz you can write your name in pretty colors don&#39;t mean shit...it doesn&#39;t make you any better than anyone else...but when you pull a six digit paycheck..then talk your shit..i do this cuz i fuckin aint got shit else to do..so fuck off...and you bastards need to stop acting like your the shit because you have more posts than someone..cuz even if i can&#39;t spray paint better than you..i damn sure know that if you ever step in the martial arts arena wit me..i&#39;ll show you some art..bitches..anything else you fuckers got to say..then pm me..and stop fucking sayin stupid shit like that...and no..i aint used but like six cans of black and white krylon..to answer the other guys question..on throws..

shut the fuck up^
    just because you make a 6 digit paycheck doesnt mean your better than everyother motherfucker on here&#33;

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i smell a battle....
    you have a noodle face!

Originally posted by EazL 113+Aug 4 2006, 03:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EazL 113 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WIZDUM@Aug 3 2006, 11:32 PM
    YOU GAY MAN
    how bout this bitch...you don&#39;t know me...don&#39;t say shit like you do..just cuz you can write your name in pretty colors don&#39;t mean shit...it doesn&#39;t make you any better than anyone else...but when you pull a six digit paycheck..then talk your shit..i do this cuz i fuckin aint got shit else to do..so fuck off...and you bastards need to stop acting like your the shit because you have more posts than someone..cuz even if i can&#39;t spray paint better than you..i damn sure know that if you ever step in the martial arts arena wit me..i&#39;ll show you some art..bitches..anything else you fuckers got to say..then pm me..and stop fucking sayin stupid shit like that...and no..i aint used but like six cans of black and white krylon..to answer the other guys question..on throws.. [/b][/quote]
    So your doing graff because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life? Thats the wrong reason man. Why not smoke crack like your mother would or have sex with men like your pops? But dont do graff because your have nothing better to do. Thats alot of walls other good and dedicated writers can use(thats if you even do get up). What matters is how hard your bombing your city.. not a six digit paycheck. That dont mean shit here.
    "SO?!" crew....... S-NJ

PREACH&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>CROE</span></span></span>
    ---FUCK TORONTO---

Originally posted by WolfBurrns+Aug 4 2006, 05:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WolfBurrns @ Aug 4 2006, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by EazL 113@Aug 4 2006, 03:45 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-WIZDUM
    @Aug 3 2006, 11:32 PM
    YOU GAY MAN

how bout this bitch...you don&#39;t know me...don&#39;t say shit like you do..just cuz you can write your name in pretty colors don&#39;t mean shit...it doesn&#39;t make you any better than anyone else...but when you pull a six digit paycheck..then talk your shit..i do this cuz i fuckin aint got shit else to do..so fuck off...and you bastards need to stop acting like your the shit because you have more posts than someone..cuz even if i can&#39;t spray paint better than you..i damn sure know that if you ever step in the martial arts arena wit me..i&#39;ll show you some art..bitches..anything else you fuckers got to say..then pm me..and stop fucking sayin stupid shit like that...and no..i aint used but like six cans of black and white krylon..to answer the other guys question..on throws..
    So your doing graff because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life? Thats the wrong reason man. Why not smoke crack like your mother would or have sex with men like your pops? But dont do graff because your have nothing better to do. Thats alot of walls other good and dedicated writers can use(thats if you even do get up). What matters is how hard your bombing your city.. not a six digit paycheck. That dont mean shit here. [/b][/quote]
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

uuuuuuuhh i was joking. And no i wouldnt step into a martial arts arena with you, id just stab you in the face

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do u guys here something? (song)- &#39;&#39;why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends&#39;&#39;

-d
    you have a noodle face!

ya man ure little fist aint gunna do shit wen sum1 got a gun to ure face,ure arms arnt faster then a bullet, even if ure a king master black belt super duper party pooper
    *RFA* WWC
    keepin it real in the 202

Originally posted by WIZDUM@Aug 4 2006, 07:26 PM
    uuuuuuuhh i was joking. And no i wouldnt step into a martial arts arena with you, id just stab you in the face
    oh..okay..well..my bad yo..and i believe i&#39;d just as soon shoot you as you would stab me..and to the others saying about the six digit paycheck..no..i don&#39;t think i&#39;m better than anyone else because of it...my life&#39;s not pathetic...and all you fucker&#39;s can kiss my ass..with all your hypocrisy..i don&#39;t think i&#39;m better than anyone..but on this forum all i fuckin see are the experienced people fuckin around with people who just started..like they weren&#39;t a toy once..i love graffing..i started it out simply because i didn&#39;t have nothing else to do...and because i saw a lot of pieces done on a freight that came through town..by TYME MET and WASTE...so don&#39;t lecture me about thinking i&#39;m better than someone else..and i wouldn&#39;t want to waste my brain on crack..and you can say whatever the fuck you want about my parents..hate them bitches anyways..so you aint hurt me any..

you supposedly make 6 digit pay checks, then your happy when your friend steals you 15 cans?....wow...just wow. i make 3 digit pay checks and steal my own paint...and i&#39;m not happy till i get the normal minimum of at least 25...(not from 1 store..dont wanna heat out my spots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just wish that I could threaten people with my martial arts skills too....

B)
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

c3zr, bring that shit...i&#39;ll drunken monkey box ya...or bust out with my praying mantice stance&#33;

haha :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Forget yourself Ume.. You know for a fact that I have bowstaff skills.

Why do you test me so?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers