Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Nyc Sno@Aug 17 2006, 11:44 PM

YO HAHAhAh that purple thing is called practice paint my 3 year old cousin has those i took a blue one and filled it with krink i love it on windows lol i have a shitload of markers im always to lazy to post them
    Yea, I was working in a day camp over the summer so I got like 3 of them from the craft closet...lol yea. The kids are gay so the nib was krusty. Filled it with my "True Blue Drip" homemade inky and the nib fell off after 3 tags. Ended up just going on a vandalism spree smearing blue on shit in blots and drips.

Edit

PS: Im mailing out items tommorrow
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Originally posted by magic nyc+Aug 18 2006, 12:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (magic nyc @ Aug 18 2006, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nyc Sno@Aug 17 2006, 11:44 PM

YO HAHAhAh that purple thing is called practice paint my 3 year old cousin has those i took a blue one and filled it with krink i love it on windows lol i have a shitload of markers im always to lazy to post them
    Yea, I was working in a day camp over the summer so I got like 3 of them from the craft closet...lol yea. The kids are gay so the nib was krusty. Filled it with my "True Blue Drip" homemade inky and the nib fell off after 3 tags. Ended up just going on a vandalism spree smearing blue on shit in blots and drips.

Edit

PS: Im mailing out items tommorrow [/b][/quote]
    and bro on top of your dresser do u have turtles?

i have 2 turtles i won them at a fair when i was 13 and now im 17 and they wont die &#33;&#33; :lol:

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

[QUOTE]You might be better off shutting the fuck up right now.
    Watered down Krylon? Sun yellow?

I did not mean to insult your Awesome Magnum Sharpie skills.

i havent used a magnum since i was thirteen faggot

Originally posted by Code_sucht+Aug 17 2006, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Code_sucht @ Aug 17 2006, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shifty&#33;@Aug 17 2006, 10:46 PM
    i dont live in a suburb, im lower middle class, and you could have the richest parents and still be good at graff, oh i dont think i will quit in a few months, and i only have six cans on mtn.
    You have got to intentionally doing this.
    Quoting me but putting it in your own words? Funny. [/b][/quote]
    no i wasnt doing that on purpose, i really do only have 6 cans of mtn., well only 5 full cans now(did some hollows last night), and i really dont live in a suburb, and i really am lower middle class, so we are probably in the same situation, i wasnt making fun of you or anything i didnt even see the post you posted on the last page...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

fucking shit talking.keep it to the pm&#39;s. just post flicks of all ur shit.
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Originally posted by Nyc Sno+Aug 18 2006, 02:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nyc Sno @ Aug 18 2006, 02:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by magic [email protected] 18 2006, 12:03 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nyc Sno
    @Aug 17 2006, 11:44 PM

Edit

PS: Im mailing out items tommorrow
    and bro on top of your dresser do u have turtles?

i have 2 turtles i won them at a fair when i was 13 and now im 17 and they wont die &#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    A leopard Gecko that I got in 7th or 8th grade that wont die either...I honestly feed it about every 5 weeks.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

enough chit-chat

those yellow rustos r chizell.
    how are the american accents? never used them... they have some sick colors but i didnt want to end up with some shitty can
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

american accents are nice. good spray an pressure. the paint&#39;s alot better then krylon. not as good as original rusto. they have nice ass colors too. i say pick some up an try it out, you&#39;ll like em

word, i like painters touch so i will probably be down with it
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

american accents are sex....green apple, canyon black, summersquash yellow, mmmmmm.
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

jungle green krylon for fill details and extras <3
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

omg i love american accents....i only used this light bluen though...shit was mad good but idk about painters touch...alot of the colors i have used werent opaque....idk...im more of the industrail rusto fan..the tall cans too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[QUOTE=ENIGMA,Aug 18 2006, 11:56 AM]
    i havent used a magnum since i was thirteen faggot
    hes 14 GAWD&#33;

american accents mini cans <3
    what

painters touch flat white and flat black]

Originally posted by Nyc Sno@Aug 21 2006, 03:18 PM
    painters touch flat white and flat black]
    man you suck at life, those are the shittiest colours they have for painters touch.

are u kidding.....the flat blck is godly aand flat white is pretty much the samethey cover so nice

that might be the first person ive ever heard say flat white and black suck

lol same here

wtf
    why is there some much shit talking past few days?
    Art has nothing to do with skin color or social class or whatever
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?