Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 183 of 421 FirstFirst ... 83133163173178179180181182183184185186187188193203233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 8406
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707@Aug 28 2006, 03:27 PM
    Ouija uses american accents.... You can too :lol:

True.
    American accents is fucking great. nythins and nyfats on it are amazing. Thick sticky paint with colors that your can honestly compare to any of that german shit.
    Paint is fucking paint.
    you just have to know how to cut your lines.
    And as for people acting hard because they rack paint.
    There people who have seen me rack on this site. Racking is my hobby.
    But if i had the money to be buying my paint i would be fucking buying it no questions asked.
    Forget that hardcore bullshit. just write.

^where i get my skeet on^

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Props to Settybomb.

I buy my paint, you all have seen my inventory. If I am going to jail, I would rather be going in for graffing, not stealing the paint and not even get to use it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Okay this should sort out all the bullshit.
    If you've got money for paint, buy it.
    If you've got no money for paintm, rack it.

You're not "keepin' it reel" or "old sk00l" if you rack it.

i know mad heads who definately ha ve the money to buy it, but still rack it. basically in the simplests terms ever, if you buy your paint, you pussy.
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

where can i find a resp?? (preferably stores that are easier to rack from)
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

How the hell do we know which stores are easy to rack at where you live?

well most people would recomend chain stores (home depot, michaels, etc..) that are in most areas... regardless of where you live. i racked one from home depot today anyway, but thanks.

well in my bag theres 3 compartments in the back one (the biggest compartment) i put my cans if im carrying a lot of cans i put the biggies in the back.in the middle compartment i have all of the small cans and big markers like mops and shit.then in the front compartment i hav a small plastic bag where i put my fat and super fat caps and i hav a seperate bag for my skinnies and softs and my small markers like krinks and flowpens.

haha and about this shit bout racking theres a store i go to get my paints and its rly small and u litteraly cant rack anything can u reccomend anywhere i can go to rack some paints and caps?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (kane &#064; Aug 29 2006, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn serial-bombers got both the girl and the skills </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by hide&#045;fyb@Aug 30 2006, 11:29 AM
    haha and about this shit bout racking theres a store i go to get my paints and its rly small and u litteraly cant rack anything can u reccomend anywhere i can go to rack some paints and caps?
    buy caps, theyre really cheap and generally youll go through them quickly. bombing science store is pretty good for that. as far as paint... home depot has a decent selection, just go in and grab it and walk out. act casual and try not to be nervous b/c youll draw attention to yourself. buying paint works too, but if your strapped for cash home depot is place to do it.

serial bomber... thats mad funny by the way haha.

just a few cans i might piece withh
    Fuck bitches, get money.

im digin the baby blue
    FROM SACTOWN TO YOUR TOWN ALWAYS GETTIN UP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ooooh urr so cool if u steal paint

even if u steal thousands of cans u can still blow shit at graff anyone can put 10 cans in their fuckin backpack and walk out of the store

hi five u faggot
    *~Ekone~*
    ~RFA~ .WWC.

Originally posted by sugarbomb+Aug 30 2006, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sugarbomb @ Aug 30 2006, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hide&#045;fyb@Aug 30 2006, 11:29 AM
    buy caps, theyre really cheap and generally youll go through them quickly. bombing science store is pretty good for that. as far as paint... home depot has a decent selection, just go in and grab it and walk out. act casual and try not to be nervous b/c youll draw attention to yourself. buying paint works too, but if your strapped for cash home depot is place to do it. [/b][/quote]
    at homedepot by me its so hard they have a guy by the door checking recipts

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

I would post a pic of my inventory, but it would seriuosly depress some of you...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Lester Berns@Sep 2 2006, 01:16 PM
    I would post a pic of my inventory, but it would seriuosly depress some of you...
    DO IT&#33;

Originally posted by ILL+Sep 2 2006, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ILL @ Sep 2 2006, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lester Berns@Sep 2 2006, 01:16 PM
    DO IT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    hes lieing

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

older..

newer..
    8 markers, montana ink&real KRINK, caps and about 10 or something cans..4 small bucket paints.(dark, but trust me.)

lol proof of krink.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis &#064; Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I want a super permanent super drippy cool dope graffiti looking ink, for pure hardcore taggers. Everyone tell me your secret recepies. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>