Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 184 of 421 FirstFirst ... 84134164174179180181182183184185186187188189194204234284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 8410
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 204k|an@Sep 2 2006, 11:52 AM

lol proof of krink.
    you my friend jus got fucked in the butt.. "krink" psh.. u shoulda gotten rusto aluminum bucket paint, same shit.

i wanted to try the stuff.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis &#064; Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I want a super permanent super drippy cool dope graffiti looking ink, for pure hardcore taggers. Everyone tell me your secret recepies. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Not the same, you need 1/3 thinner remember. THEN its the same stuff.

Anyway its hella easier to buy it pre made, jesus christ i got krink all over the bathroom and my mums yelling at me to clean up that shit, damn marker leaked, great, the only way to get it up is to get like hardcore bleach and a sponge and start scrubbing, ill be back in a few months.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha, enig you shall feel the power of rustolomeum.... or w.e

and dont dis kay he knows his shit
    SLABA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by enigmatic@Sep 2 2006, 03:23 PM

Anyway its hella easier to buy it pre made, jesus christ i got krink all over the bathroom and my mums yelling at me to clean up that shit, damn marker leaked, great, the only way to get it up is to get like hardcore bleach and a sponge and start scrubbing, ill be back in a few months.
    how is it hella easier? all you have to do is mix it with fuckin thinner, are you that lazy?

Originally posted by AoAssis+Sep 2 2006, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis @ Sep 2 2006, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-enigmatic@Sep 2 2006, 03:23 PM

how is it hella easier? all you have to do is mix it with fuckin thinner, are you that lazy? [/b][/quote]
    :huh:

have you ever made krink in your life?

sure, bucket paint plus thinner, but i have my own recipe, like most writers, you have to have a lil dot 3 in there, plus all those "special" add ins. and it takes me like an hour to make a big batch.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yes I have, dont get on me about your little special add ons, I know trust me. Im just saying, it is not hard to go make a batch of krink.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Nyc Sno+Sep 2 2006, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nyc Sno @ Sep 2 2006, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ILL@Sep 2 2006, 12:44 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lester Berns
    @Sep 2 2006, 01:16 PM
    I would post a pic of my inventory, but it would seriuosly depress some of you...

DO IT&#33;
    hes lieing [/b][/quote]
    you have no idea who that is do you?

anyways, he berns you
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by POSTMANSLUT5000@Aug 29 2006, 09:25 PM
    i know mad heads who definately ha ve the money to buy it, but still rack it. basically in the simplests terms ever, if you buy your paint, you pussy.
    Labeling everyone who buys their paint a pussy is a pretty broad brush to paint
    with... I wonder if your style is as hardcore as your approach to acquiring cans.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ppl stop buying german montana only spanish montana should be bought germans stole the name of montana and are now rivals and in a lawsuit
    german cans suck anyway too expensive
    alien and hardcore pwn that shit
    writers in san francisco pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

german is made by duplicolor anyways. super lame.
    also, watch out for fake otr products lately and in the future, molotow tried to break off and basically produce products that are signature otr products under the molotow name, and basically theyre fake and its some bullshit.
    the entire long ass story is at the otr webpage. if it wasnt for that stupid shit, people being so greedy, the new otr products which are dope would be out, and flopen ink wouldnt be impossible to find.

german montana sucks. mtn hardcore is sooo luscious, not to mention alien cans are alright too
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by Lester Berns+Sep 2 2006, 09:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lester Berns @ Sep 2 2006, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-POSTMANSLUT5000@Aug 29 2006, 09:25 PM
    i know mad heads who definately ha ve the money to buy it, but still rack it. basically in the simplests terms ever, if you buy your paint, you pussy.
    Labeling everyone who buys their paint a pussy is a pretty broad brush to paint
    with... I wonder if your style is as hardcore as your approach to acquiring cans. [/b][/quote]
    no, its not, but that doesnt change my opinion on people who buy their paint.
    like i said,

if you buy your paint, you pussy.
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

^^What if you live in an area where all the paint is locked up, are you a pussy then?
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

i live in new york city. all the paint is locked up, behind glass, and vandalsquad (police force which combats graffiti) has offices in home depots in my city. and i still come off with large amounts of paint. so to answer your question.. yes you are still a pussy.

So tell me this, exactly how do you steal paint from behind a metal cage?

Also i only rack paint in the winter, so i can put it in my jacket.

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

its easy...go behind to the aisle behind the paint and just take the paint out from behind the cage. or, get the cage open and just take the paint. i know dudes whove flashed id&#39;s, waited for the worker to leave then take the paint and get away like that. or flash id, get the paint u want, walk around the store and just put it in your pockets or bag or w/e. theres a lot of ways. use your head.

Originally posted by POSTMANSLUT5000@Sep 2 2006, 10:49 PM
    its easy...go behind to the aisle behind the paint and just take the paint out from behind the cage. or, get the cage open and just take the paint. i know dudes whove flashed id&#39;s, waited for the worker to leave then take the paint and get away like that. or flash id, get the paint u want, walk around the store and just put it in your pockets or bag or w/e. theres a lot of ways. use your head.
    yeah i guess, but what if your 13? :lol:

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

then get some balls and rack it
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by NOMX@Sep 2 2006, 11:18 PM
    then get some balls and rack it
    You sir are an idiot, read the other posts&#33;

i know dudes whove flashed id&#39;s, waited for the worker to leave then take the paint and get away like that. or flash id, get the paint u want, walk around the store and just put it in your pockets or bag or w/e. theres a lot of ways. use your head.
    also age doesnt make a difference to me, I&#39;m Canadian.

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

Im just wondering what you end up doing with all that paint that you racked like a
    hardcore motherfucker... because in the end, Its quality graff I wanna look at, not
    stories of rackin I wanna listen to... Its like skateboarding... who cares if you hitchiked
    to the skatepark, or took a taxi... whats important is, are you hitting kickflip to BS tailslides
    or are you sitting on your board drinking a mountain dew. See what im getting at?