Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 208 of 421 FirstFirst ... 108158188198203204205206207208209210211212213218228258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 8416
  1. #4141

    Default

    i traded a 35mm camera for it to some kid.

  2. #4142

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    some where in florida
    Posts
    90
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i live off a 97 cent cans. montanas a rip.
    dont buy a otr.i know the minis are cool but u can just make one save ur self some money so u can buy more 97 cent cans

    i got pack of 100 NY fats and- 10 pack of german 3`s color place is great paint and u can get 5 cans of it in stead of 1 can of the so called HARDCORE MONTANA junk.
    i use a home made kiwi mop.i cut the nib with a razor to make it way smaller big fat round nibs make your tag look like shit.mod the fuck out of a kiwi nib u might as well not tag because ur tags will look like a smeared shit with a huge round nib
    i made my nib into a little square nib little smaller than a dime and it has ballin effects

    and also ghetto krink to get the job done
    and also u must have a little gavrey laying around some where
    -------------------------------------------

    -------paint will never end--------

  3. #4143

    Default

    i dunno if its the marijuana in my system or not, but that last post, was just confusing as shit, and fucked with my buzz

    PeacE
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-


    Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

  4. #4144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Souf. Florida
    Posts
    1,782
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    **** i on perks out a surgery n u sayin that made no sence?
    2q

  5. #4145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SanFrisco415
    Posts
    1,222
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by i aint buffin@Nov 13 2006, 08:23 PM
    i live off a 97 cent cans. montanas a rip.
    dont buy a otr.i know the minis are cool but u can just make one save ur self some money so u can buy more 97 cent cans

    i got pack of 100 NY fats and- 10 pack of german 3`s color place is great paint and u can get 5 cans of it in stead of 1 can of the so called HARDCORE MONTANA junk.
    i use a home made kiwi mop.i cut the nib with a razor to make it way smaller big fat round nibs make your tag look like shit.mod the fuck out of a kiwi nib u might as well not tag because ur tags will look like a smeared shit with a huge round nib
    i made my nib into a little square nib little smaller than a dime and it has ballin effects

    and also ghetto krink to get the job done
    and also u must have a little gavrey laying around some where
    montana are bomb if you can afford it.
    flat black colorplace cans :wub:
    flat black rusto mmmm
    zig2way over otr all day
    IM BACK BITCH!

    DGTEAMSHIT.

    R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

  6. #4146

    Default

    2 litres of Nippon aluminium coloured paint
    1 bottle of break fluid dot3
    1 bottle of mineral spirites
    2 full mops both silver
    1 empty mop
    2 Pilots
    1 black hardcore marker
    1 can of black spray
    2 cans of silver spray
    2 black hardcore markers but both finished from last weekend


    Enemigo!

    snoe.

  7. #4147

    Default



    sorry for the shitty pics,

  8. #4148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    150
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I got MAD bored.. i have more than this now.


  9. #4149

    Default

    nice stash,

  10. #4150

    Default

    whats that krylon fusion shit like?, it sprays caligraphy right??

  11. #4151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    369
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    the paint for the fusion cans sucks dick, the cap sprays calligraphy style until the paint runs all over it and dries up and clogs. then it sprays shitty and you can't put different caps on them.

    i haven't used the h2o paint but i know that it is shitty so i don't really want to.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

  12. #4152

    Default

    whered you get those poscas? my michaels only has extra fine poscas.

  13. #4153
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    9,969
    Credits
    315
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^dont waste your time. its water based poster paint

  14. #4154

    Default

    there fuckin garbage, I used to have one.

  15. #4155

    Default

    Originally posted by def.@Nov 14 2006, 02:16 PM
    the paint for the fusion cans sucks dick, the cap sprays calligraphy style until the paint runs all over it and dries up and clogs. then it sprays shitty and you can&#39;t put different caps on them.

    i haven&#39;t used the h2o paint but i know that it is shitty so i don&#39;t really want to.
    I wasent going to get it, I was just wondering but thanks for the advice.

  16. #4156

    Default

    the holy alliance



    it came in like thirty minutes ago
    i find it funny how every one on here is from bumblefuck , north carolina .. but act as if though they were raised in compton ..

    <a href="http://imageshack.us"><img src="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3201/thebayareaphotographicpmj7.jpg" border="0" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/></a>

  17. #4157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    150
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    *re-posted a few boxes down..*

  18. #4158

    Default

    Originally posted by AT AT@Nov 14 2006, 06:56 PM
    the holy alliance



    it came in like thirty minutes ago
    yuck&#33; you call that holy?


    i would get a better marker with the indoor doem dirty

    the outdoor is easier to buff

    that marker is a rip off of the otr


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  19. #4159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    369
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by AT AT@Nov 14 2006, 06:56 PM
    the holy alliance



    it came in like thirty minutes ago
    nice. doesn&#39;t the marker come free when you order do em&#39; dirty?

    p.s. i hate mac mouses.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

  20. #4160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    150
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by gcrolla@Nov 14 2006, 02:52 PM
    whered you get those poscas? my michaels only has extra fine poscas.

    www.Kingpen.com


    haha, i saw a post about the Krylon H20 paint... its absolutely TERRIBLE. possibly the worst paint on the planet. It&#39;s disgusting. i dont recommend it to anyone... krylon really fucked up on that little project, haha.

    and the krylon fusion stuff isn&#39;t that great either. not nearly as bad as the H20 tho.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Random pics YOU took
    By Code_sucht in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 07:17 AM
  2. Posting Pics
    By AerusOne in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 05:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top