Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 230 of 421 FirstFirst ... 130180210220225226227228229230231232233234235240250280330 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 8406

sorry about the blur
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SnowOner View Post
    Oh shit i thought i was the only one who used this...... what color play-doh do u like best? I like the red one because its real opaque and it doesnt drip.

sig'd

there dope and i dont know i guess that light light lavinder that coler is fresh

Not really inventory(empty cans) but w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    plus my girlfriend got mad cause i laughed when the cat was wearing glasses.

snow how are thos gardan markers i was going to rack one but i didnt know if it was worth it or not ??
    gjhfgydgfbggvcfxdxdzxd

Quote Originally Posted by lordloss View Post

my paint 3 of those alien cans are shit though my friend ordered the wrong ones and got clear shit not white so i trading those for white and i have two green alien cans in the mail coming.

two things of pilot ink 1 flow pen ink refill some stickers and my L.A. graff book ( that book is fucking amazing try to get it if you can) i also have nero and that hard to bufff ink coing in the mail

my markers 3 pilots green, blue, black, 1 pental white,1 pink flowpen,some decos for my black book, and two kiwi mops one filled with some of my homemade krink and the other some weird ink shit i made. coming in the mail i have 1 pink skaura thing its like a mean streak, and a hard to buff marker
    yes that book is fucking sick i have it to lol
    gjhfgydgfbggvcfxdxdzxd

all that shit was racked out of state cuse in nyc its mad hard to get shit dumb easy out of state bro...[/QUOTE]
    do u just put the etch bath into ur mop??
    gjhfgydgfbggvcfxdxdzxd

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Its Powder Man You Have To Mix It With Viniger(i Think I Dont Really Know I Dont Use Etch That Shits Way To Dangerous Lava Rocks Are The Way To Go ).....

.....i Didnt Like La Graffiti,graffiti Nyc Is A 100000000000000000000000 Times Better Man

really ill go check it out

think before you act.
    listen before you do.
    415 people pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by moze.2 View Post
    WAIT!??! omfg ahahhahah TONKA!!! LiTTLE TOnKAA!! ?!?1
    Quote Originally Posted by nero122 View Post
    yh im lacking im 14 my penis is so small look at it with this complimentry magnifying glass and no im just sayin most cases its truen i go bombing alone

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah Man Its A Great Book Only Like 4 Pages Of Type Everything Else Is Dope Flicks La Graffiti And Graffiti La Both Were Kinda Blah Graffiti World Was Ok Graffiti Women Was Decent Uk Graffiti I Awsome But Small As Hell Its Pocket Sized The History Of Graffit Was Fucking Great Man I <3 That Book....

just got some more paint and no etch is not powder and no dont mix it with vinger becuse u got to shake it so it does not seperate dont put eny with that shit just crack the top close it back up and let it rot for like 2 months then shack it and bong the dopeis most crack etch ever..... and yea u can just put it in a mop but make shur it is platic and no that shit will not burn thought ur sick if some gets on u then just spit on it and rub it of on ur sock or some shit.

ya theres also the book i wanna get called breaking windows i heard it is hella good

think before you act.
    listen before you do.
    415 people pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by moze.2 View Post
    WAIT!??! omfg ahahhahah TONKA!!! LiTTLE TOnKAA!! ?!?1
    Quote Originally Posted by nero122 View Post
    yh im lacking im 14 my penis is so small look at it with this complimentry magnifying glass and no im just sayin most cases its truen i go bombing alone

You should all get Heavy Metal by Alex Fakso, Fucking Dope book.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    plus my girlfriend got mad cause i laughed when the cat was wearing glasses.

heres what i got right now. That montana XL is by far my favorite marker

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont use the BASICS stuff, its acrylic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by thespraycanman View Post

just got some more paint and no etch is not powder and no dont mix it with vinger becuse u got to shake it so it does not seperate dont put eny with that shit just crack the top close it back up and let it rot for like 2 months then shack it and bong the dopeis most crack etch ever..... and yea u can just put it in a mop but make shur it is platic and no that shit will not burn thought ur sick if some gets on u then just spit on it and rub it of on ur sock or some shit.
    is that green paint key lime? ive noticed it doesnt show up on a wall too well.
    heres the shit i got

lol ignore the shit i scratched into my desk
    CSK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo, silen your madd badass

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

u see his super teal ipod?
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it was either teal or pink. id rather have that then hot pink. and those two cans of krylon (black and white) are gone, i used them up last night.
    CSK

k 126

Quote Originally Posted by lordloss View Post
    ya theres also the book i wanna get called breaking windows i heard it is hella good
    dope book,my homie has it.Another one is burning new york