Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 279 of 421 FirstFirst ... 179229259269274275276277278279280281282283284289299329379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 8416
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That sucks ass.

loser.

the marker vandals

TMV

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Cesk View Post
    You guys have too much money haha... Montanas are WAYYYYYYYYYY out of my price range.
    get a job?

Heres a tip for you guys, never ditch bags in a sketchy spot; let me tell you the story of how my life turned into the shits.
    So basically I decided to meet up with 5 of my crew members since my parents left me alone for the weekend, we were gonna do strictly marker tagging, next night we would do spray paint tagging and bombing. The during the day we'd put up some slaps, so for the first day we got our shit together, So since I had like 4 boxes of sharpie magnums we emptied all of them on everyones backpacks (every person brought a bag). So my friends like well you have too much shit for your own good. So we emptied all my pilots, my kiwi mops (around 20 filled mops) and some filles postermans, so basically I only left what.... 9 markers out of the good 60 I had, I mean I wasnt the only one who went big, everyone put 40ish markers. So we burned pretty bad, I mean right now our name is UP our crew is as big as it gets around my area.

So eventually someone saw, called the cops and we saw the cars pass by so we left our bags behind a bush, someone said that itll be safe here. We walked around until the heat was down. And we come back and only 2 bags are still there. One that was filled with our sweaters and the other filled with stencils,slaps and some more sweaters.

So I went home pretty dissapointed that all our shit is gone. I mean right now I'm just skeptical about this shit. I only have like 6 bottles of inks left.... I'll try to get a pic of the hit I have left.

I just wanted to share this sadenning story.

if this is a joke, it was clever and funny, if it wasnt....

the state of graffiti is very bleak...

anways... stolen
    ▀█▀ █-█ █▄

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is some whack shit are you serious? You lost a few bottles of ink boy....you didnt get locked up, your boy didn't get shot, you still have a home to go to...fuck your bottles of ink homie, you can buy more, you should be thankful you didn't run into dem boys in blue....

Heres a tip for you guys, never ditch bags in a sketchy spot; let me tell you the story of how my life turned into the shits.
    So basically I decided to meet up with 5 of my crew members since my parents left me alone for the weekend, we were gonna do strictly marker tagging, next night we would do spray paint tagging and bombing. The during the day we'd put up some slaps, so for the first day we got our shit together, So since I had like 4 boxes of sharpie magnums we emptied all of them on everyones backpacks (every person brought a bag). So my friends like well you have too much shit for your own good. So we emptied all my pilots, my kiwi mops (around 20 filled mops) and some filles postermans, so basically I only left what.... 9 markers out of the good 60 I had, I mean I wasnt the only one who went big, everyone put 40ish markers. So we burned pretty bad, I mean right now our name is UP our crew is as big as it gets around my area.

So eventually someone saw, called the cops and we saw the cars pass by so we left our bags behind a bush, someone said that itll be safe here. We walked around until the heat was down. And we come back and only 2 bags are still there. One that was filled with our sweaters and the other filled with stencils,slaps and some more sweaters.

So I went home pretty dissapointed that all our shit is gone. I mean right now I'm just skeptical about this shit. I only have like 6 bottles of inks left.... I'll try to get a pic of the hit I have left.

I just wanted to share this sadenning story.

a good weekend

what i do to all the cans

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats fucking stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni-chi View Post
    I bought this bracelet made of hemp and I tried smoking it but I didn't feel anything. I'm gonna try poppy seeds next time.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Man it looks to me like you spent an amazing $20 on your ENTIRE inventory. Lots o' paint means nothin when it's all shit.

Only when the last sprayer has been locked up, will we realize that art cannot be forbidden.
    -WR-Finest

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by viseversa101 View Post

what i do to all the cans
    good job dumbass, you made a shitty can shittier
    RAW AND PROPER ARE TOYS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the whole thing is amazing, he says good week to imply he stole it, the can with the shitty tag is all rusted. like he found it, good job taking all lids of so you have to read every can.

you just made my tuseday
    Quote Originally Posted by pandemik View Post
    it's cool to make fun of kids who doesn't have someone in their hometown to ask right?
    the lonely toy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by OutbuRst View Post
    this is some whack shit are you serious? You lost a few bottles of ink boy....you didnt get locked up, your boy didn't get shot, you still have a home to go to...fuck your bottles of ink homie, you can buy more, you should be thankful you didn't run into dem boys in blue....
    One word before I start, LOL. Alright, it wasn't just bottles of inks douche, lrn2read. I lost 51 markers.....

and no that wasn't a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayone707 View Post
    get a job?
    Well I'm in school right now, and even if I had a job I would make like 250 a month? And most of that would go to pay for my school and help my parents out with the rent. So... that's not a good option for me.
    And plus, Montana is a luxury can here, Montana is basically useless in mexico.

Aint much but it keeps me going. All u really need is pencil and paper

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Montana is basically useless in mexico.
    along with hopes and dreams

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LMAO!!!! Sigged.
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Muse you beat me too it!!
    lmfao im still laughing at that shit
    RAW AND PROPER ARE TOYS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I <3 Sadistic

Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

k, now i have something else to sig
    RAW AND PROPER ARE TOYS

was walking in the back of michaels and found 4 streaks and 2 magnums(out of the package) laying on the floor so i took them. free stuff ftw

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes how convinyent

ahhh fuck spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

just racked these bad boys today
    gjhfgydgfbggvcfxdxdzxd