Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 30 of 421 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132333435405080130 ... LastLast

Originally posted by Bass~choker@Jan 27 2005, 07:43 PM
    god damn that is alot of paint what you gona do with that paint a piece the size of yer house
    shut up
    i could do something that size with 4 cans
    i bet you live in the suburbs huh?

square feet, or just one wall in your house?

lol, i think he means that he has an apartment thats VERY small, therefore he can cover all the walls with 4 cans because theres so little space to cover
    city life at its best
    aim : jawnMcCain

Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 27 2005, 08:47 PM
    it looks like alot of cheap wal mart brand stuff though. so mabey he did pay for it.
    havoc clearly has no grasp on what "cheap paint" is. seeing as like 130 of those cans are either krylon or colourvision, and the rest are just golds and silvers

bass choker im planning on stocking up for summer so i dont even have to rack. but yea i havent racked since that picture 2 days ago and my stash has already shrunk by like 10 cans....end to ends baby

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats a fukin load of paint post all the markers caps and cans all in one pic :P I thought my 24 cans of belton was a lot but u ave proven me wrong

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Originally posted by jurass finish first+Jan 28 2005, 01:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jurass finish first @ Jan 28 2005, 01:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Havoc411@Jan 27 2005, 08:47 PM
    it looks like alot of cheap wal mart brand stuff though. so mabey he did pay for it.
    havoc clearly has no grasp on what "cheap paint" is. seeing as like 130 of those cans are either krylon or colourvision, and the rest are just golds and silvers

bass choker im planning on stocking up for summer so i dont even have to rack. but yea i havent racked since that picture 2 days ago and my stash has already shrunk by like 10 cans....end to ends baby [/b][/quote]
    idk where you live, but around here color vision is 94cents a can.

thats pretty good... colorvision is &#036;4-something a can here (canadian dollars).

fuck, nevermind. i was talking about color-place. thats wal mart brand paint. idk how much color vision is here

you can get paint for 94 cents? oh well i get my krylon free anyways so its all good :P but that walmart brand shit here is like &#036;4 a can. <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

fuck, tough luck. i got 94cent cans 3 BLOCKS AWAY&#33;&#33;&#33; i got a wal mart put in thats walking distance

i got a shellys walkin distance that sells 2 buck quik color but that paint blows

does anyone know if rusto fats fit on quik color?

rustos and most fat caps leak on quick colour

for me anyways

haha, didnt you already as that? i think it got answered yes actually

lol i asked it everywhere i could...12oz, graffitifonts, bombingscience, everywhere, every topic that it would fit in lol...everything ive used leaks on quik color, but oh well, what topic was it answered yes mr. havoc? thanks.
    also, i hear construction paper can replace carbon paper in inks? hmm, how permanant is it man?
    thanks again.

-seoner

not sure, i made a really small batch and used it all on some dumb shit

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Jan 28 2005, 05:22 PM
    lol i asked it everywhere i could...12oz, graffitifonts, bombingscience, everywhere, every topic that it would fit in lol...everything ive used leaks on quik color, but oh well, what topic was it answered yes mr. havoc? thanks.
    also, i hear construction paper can replace carbon paper in inks? hmm, how permanant is it man?
    thanks again.

-seoner
    just try the cap on a can, if it doesnt work you can save the rusto and use a stock tip on the can.

and construction paper cannot replace carbon paper, the ingredient that makes that ink dark and perminent is the shit from the carbon paper.

if you used construction paper all you would have is a very flammable lump of contruction paper

true, i cant picture the construction paper working... all you&#39;d be getting is a bit of dye bleeding from the paper into your alcohol..

what makes carbon ink good is the actual carbon dyes..

around here WalMart ColorPlace paint is &#036;3.47 a can... up from &#036;2.50ish last summer or the summer before... personally i don&#39;t mind the qualty of the paint (i mostly bomb though), and it comes in quite a few colors...

ColorVision is &#036;4.37 a can...

Canadian Dollars of course..

but we have this Champion brand paint on sale there... &#036;1.97 a can in white/black only... not sure of the quality though

with the construstion paper you dont leave it in the alchohol. you take it out. and as i said i dont know how good os an ink it is cause i never really used it.

havoc- its not even ink, because it doesnt work.

bumsuckfun- champion is baad haha. but if your paying for paint its alright i guess...i&#39;ve only used it like once

good for you
    RWG rawks we got