Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 392 of 421 FirstFirst ... 292342372382387388389390391392393394395396397402412 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 8416
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh they're not that big a variety, they prolly come in about 20 colors or so
    like 3 greens, 3 blues, 3 reds, black, white, violet, pink, navy, 2 yellows, chrome and gold. I guess thats it. the brand is called "40colour", it's the best I can find that's in the shitty category for 1.5$ a can... rusto painters touch and american accents, krylon and co. cost about 3-4$ each here and they're hard to find, as well as not having the color range those 40colour cans offer.
    if I wanted a light blue or soemthing that isnt available in dollar cans, I just shut up and settle for the closest color I can find lol

ehhh. I aint complainin tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

after a nerve racking 2 hour cab hopping to get to the fucking airport, 2 more gruelling hours at the customs check and a total of exactly 98.8$ spent this morning on this whole shebang, I finally received these. which I paid 230$.
    FUCK the airport and all that works at it. FUCK IT UPRIGHT. IN THE ASS.

those markwells suck balls so ive heard, props on the black grog ink and the metal heads, other than that i think you wasted money

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

All my shit atm.

the molotow markers are dope, grogs dope, mops dope, and books are dope

enjoy spending $230, ill keep my homemade ish and pdf's if i want to read a magazine, didnt say it wasnt dope, but dropping that much coin is a little ridiculous. not trying to hate.
    Last edited by weedeater; 05-21-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah man i hear you, actually to be perfectly honest and for review's sake. the molotows are fucking awesome, I just did a sketch with em and they fucking rocked. theyre almost orgasmic my man.
    the blue markswell is pretty good also, the large one on the other hand isnt, but that's probably just me because I'm used to regular sized markers and don't know how to control a nib this wide...
    I've yet to try the metalheads on a rough surface, but on sleek ones, they're doing fine.
    the inks and squeezers are for a friend so I'm not touching them before he does (that's red ink btw)
    and the books are for the library you know. I like to get my education on properly... it's just personal preference. I've got like 16gb worth of pdfs which I never enjoy as much as an actual book in my hands.

the actual 230 bucks price I'm not complaining about at all. I'm diggin it actually. it's the additional 98.8 that I spent today that rammed me. I DID NOT see em coming at all. still shocked I had to pay this much just to get them out of the customs :angryface:

word, im just a cheap ass

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    after a nerve racking 2 hour cab hopping to get to the fucking airport, 2 more gruelling hours at the customs check and a total of exactly 98.8$ spent this morning on this whole shebang, I finally received these. which I paid 230$.
    FUCK the airport and all that works at it. FUCK IT UPRIGHT. IN THE ASS.

damn. you lucky mother fucker hahaha thats a dope shipment

Just got the ironlak's yesterday. Have had the montana's for a while.

Btw, i didnt get a free marker, my purchase was well over 15 bucks.
    Last edited by OverOne; 05-22-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You got bumped, your house looks ghetto as fuck

lol, are you shitting me? thats only half my house. Just tell me how my house looks "ghetto as fuck"?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

.......if your rich, which you most definetly are, because theres 6 chairs and a couch in that picture(which is as much as i have in my entire house), buy some more montana gold with the lunch money your parents give you and send some my way thanks

no i'm not "rich". Don't think just because i have a big ass house and i pay for my paint means im some spoiled ass kid. I worked for everything i have. You definitely have a misconception of me bro.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the richer kids are, the worse they at graff
    that's only my observation

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by OverOne View Post
    no i'm not "rich". Don't think just because i have a big ass house and i pay for my paint means im some spoiled ass kid. I worked for everything i have. You definitely have a misconception of me bro.
    .....you got a big ass house dont be frontin

wrong thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Paint markers out the ass, meanstreak... magnums (dollar store and legit) and shit...
    Last edited by haezr; 05-27-2011 at 02:12 AM.

toopski

first time buying paint in a couple years plus saving for bigger things atm