Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 54 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4344449505152535455565758596474104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 8416

They are'nt empty, just not completely full. The cans in my pic are about 3/4 full.

well i understand that but some other people say that they have some empty ones and crap. why do they keep those?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

just got liek 15 cans of montana today ima have to go paint tonight for sure do liek 3 freight pieces

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MitNGEK@Apr 2 2005, 09:05 PM
    just got liek 15 cans of montana today ima have to go paint tonight for sure do liek 3 freight pieces
    ...no... no you didnt and
    no...no your not you toy

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

lol
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

BUMP THESE FLICKS OF MY STASH DUE TO THE FACT IM OUT OF EVERY LAST CAN

time to make another couple 100 &#036; orders

along with a massive amount of dollar cans, skrap cans,randomly bought cans of rusto and krylong onsale and a few others
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

I bust nuts in graffiti&#33; Hard to buff.

Gesus what did u make of those mini cans im going to get some soon and am just wondering what there like?

hahahaha just noticed i have practically the same colors of alien as you in my garage&#33;&#33;&#33;
    10 Commandments

Thou shalt not kizzy.
    Thou shalt not commit adultery crazy up in here.
    Thou shizzay not steal.
    Thou S-H-to-tha-izzalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour n&#39; shit.

UK REP MAH NIZZLE

Originally posted by Haste+Apr 1 2005, 08:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haste @ Apr 1 2005, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by oblong@Apr 1 2005, 08:43 PM
    Originally posted by KOMA TRA FXE@Apr 1 2005, 04:01 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haste
    @Apr 1 2005, 02:29 PM
    all those pinks are so fresh.
    me and big oblong97er* found an amazing secret store and bought out all there paint. 61 cans for 64 dollars canadian.
    and its all colorvision.

hook a brother up

yo koma i think you got enough mon for everyone on bs haha&#33;
    i&#39;d have to agree judging by that huge belt and sexy gut hanging over your pants. [/b][/quote]
    i have enough gut for everyone but when it comes to piant im running low. Damn you, i love color vision&#33;

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Apr 3 2005, 05:13 AM
    BUMP THESE FLICKS OF MY STASH DUE TO THE FACT IM OUT OF EVERY LAST CAN

time to make another couple 100 &#036; orders

along with a massive amount of dollar cans, skrap cans,randomly bought cans of rusto and krylong onsale and a few others
    that inventory is hot&#33;

how you make that lil jon stencil?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ i second that

that is a crazt inventory how long did it take u 2 make those stencils?

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

i just got back form micheals...i just bought 2 black, 1 white, 1 baby blue, and one ocean blue...im gunna go do a train either tomorrow or the next night, depending on the weather.....i wanna make sum stencil, hey gesus how did you make them stencils???
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

gesus how much were those numark turntables? those are numark right? i recognize them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha you bought stuff from michals?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skateparadise@Apr 3 2005, 06:43 PM
    haha you bought stuff from michals?
    i was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

DOPE SHIRT&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

SOMEONE REALLY likes pink and white...

Originally posted by element503@Apr 2 2005, 07:51 PM
    well i understand that but some other people say that they have some empty ones and crap. why do they keep those?
    they keep em because they may have a bit of air pressure left over and so they use them to unclog tips
    its better to burn out than fade away-kurt kobain