Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Have any of you seen Fight Club?

If you're encountering a barbed wire fence, throw a thick blanket over the top then climb like a regular fence.

guess what i found...

a working laser printer.

at first i didn't think it would work, i was planning on scrapping it to use the fan for a magnetic stirrer. plus i got a stack of DHL labels...

lucky me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    if i was touched by sk8ter6 i would orgasm instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    sk8ter6's mix was a little pimped out with some shit most kids don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i still keep forgetting your black hahah jp. im mexican so im alowed to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    i didn't even know they bombed over there..wait i knew they bombed over there i just didn't know they tagged over there..ha..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 0lick View Post
    picking locks aint very hard. it just gets hard to get used to. cuz u have to have the right tension on the rod and use the rakes and the pick correctly. then you have to kno how many pins are in the lock 3-4-5-6 and you have to keep count when thier being picked. practice makes perfect =] after a while u master it and its easy =D
    Well like anything practice does help, I just need ot learn what to do first >.> I need a pick set

ALSO hair pins dont open locks, christ no matter what unless you are somekind of genius you shalnt get it open with those.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDI-MASTER View Post
    i live my life by this:
    1. YOU ARE A FART AND I WANT YOU OUT OF MY ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by inker View Post
    yes im sure you do and a very exciting one to were you dream of elfs giant cupcakes faries and unicorns

You can pick locks with hair pins if you bend them into the right shape, its very hard with more complicated locks though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what about with straightened paper clips? would that work not that i lpan on picking any locks ahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

google home made lock picks, you can make them out of a hack saw blade and a dremal. very easy to make, easy to use, can even make ur tension wrench if u have a lil torch. these are effective for almost all locks if you use the proper shape head

go to mark's work wearhouse and u will find so much clothes and shit. my bro found this big box of brand new socks and gitch and shit lmaoo and like shirts pants w/e all packaged not even open i dunno why they throw that shit out but w/e

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

Quote Originally Posted by sk8er6 View Post
    Dumpster diving for graffiti:[*][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Did you get chased by a cop and lost your mop? Need a new mop? You can get one with a screw top. No need to shop, just get up and drop into a dumpster behind a bingo hall.

Hahahaha. Nice one.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have some bolt cutters, and they go threw chainlink like scissors on paper!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Another good way to do this is to go into a store and pick out a few cans you want, throw them in a garbage can inside the store, either remember what color the trash bag is or put a sticker on the outside of the bag. Go to the dumpster later, abra fucking kadabra.
    aR...$DE

"while you were sleeping..."

KC Writers, LEMME KNOW
    arxvarxvarxv@yahoo.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lots of places use those dumpsters attached to the building now. im pretty sure walmart does anyway
    CSK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its called a trash compacter jroc......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and i was supposed to know how? it aint like ive ever asked what it was. just assumed it was a dumpster cuz it smelled horrible
    CSK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha dont lash out at me nukka(that my new favrite word : P)i was just sharing some info.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kinda sounds stupid...to much work involved...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

scored loads of magazines the other day nearly like 20 different mags cause some were a month old :| just sitting on the top of shit in a box

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

To any one who opposes this. Just do what you gotta do. If jumping in some smelly garbage will get you free shit then go for it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i found some alcohol in the garbage one time just a case of these twist wine coolers though it wasnt bad
    AWC - Ambitious Writers Crew

,.|..

701 or 218 Writers hit me up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If theres a party near your house and it goes late and everyones drinks wake up early when there too groggy to know whats going on. Go in the back door and take what beer they havent drank, walk in there house as someone may have passed out in the back door, I've seen his before, walk in there may be a six pack or two left.

They will just think they drank it, you can also recycle the bottles and cans for a nice shiny nickel.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDI-MASTER View Post
    i live my life by this:
    1. YOU ARE A FART AND I WANT YOU OUT OF MY ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by inker View Post
    yes im sure you do and a very exciting one to were you dream of elfs giant cupcakes faries and unicorns

the weirdest think happened to me. about a year ago me and my friends were chillen at a middle school and i walked past the garabage and i found 2 packs of UNOPENED beer still in the box thingy. i dont drink so we just tried making molotov cocktails out of them but it didnt work. so we eneded up throwing the rest at cars. =)
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."