Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahha yea it was sick, behind cvs we were dicking around town, and we peeked in and saw mad drinks, so we took like all of them

Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

[QUOTE=ranlin1r;1437846]Imagine Life

You must understand that and strive for balance in your life.
    last chaos gold,
      How?

Don t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.

Only you know what is best for you.

Don t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would cling to your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
    buy last chaos gold,

Don t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.

Don t give up . Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

last chaos money,
      It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Don t shut love out of your life by saying it s impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.

this is mad real.
    tired of the struggle.
    thats why a ***** hustle.
    got money on my mind bitch.
    aint no time to cuddle.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got a half empty can of rusto fluorescent orange today at a construction site
    Last edited by -Empty-Can-; 10-13-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: sssss

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

freind found a bag full of 100 mini candles haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

went out last night after reading this entire thread.

found:
    50 boxes of $10 refill cards for pay as you go phones (more than likely unactivated
    checked the only 2 stores that sell montana and found nothing except a book on how to use quicken.
    check total wine (alcohol store) and found 1 unopened bottle of wine for my mom/brother.
    Florida Bomber.
    Yes i have been bombing in a baithing suit

"Yo, I was doing a two can fill in on Percy, and Sir Topham Hatt came out and was like "Sir, your graffiti is making me very cross" and I was like "FUCK YO TRAIN BITCHASS HOE!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Florida Bomber.
    Yes i have been bombing in a baithing suit

"Yo, I was doing a two can fill in on Percy, and Sir Topham Hatt came out and was like "Sir, your graffiti is making me very cross" and I was like "FUCK YO TRAIN BITCHASS HOE!"

Quote Originally Posted by H3TT1NG3R View Post

lolz
    hahaha i found the same thing once at an old supermarket that moved to the other side of the town.. they were orange, red, and purple powerades.. it was sweet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it seems a little drastic...
    ...ATLAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    "I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude, i heard Nick Cannon is Can2."

Quote Originally Posted by Tode View Post
    but what if its a chick lol :P [/b]
    then id guess i wouldnt be runnin cuz my foot would be stuck! lmao[/QUOTE]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ranlin1r View Post
    Imagine Life

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends, Spirit. And you re keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls-family, health, friends and spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed , marked, nicked , damaged or even shattered . They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life.
    last chaos gold,
      How?

Don t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.

Don t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.

Don t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would cling to your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
    buy last chaos gold,

Don t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.

Don t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

Don t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us each together.
    last chaos money,
      Don t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Don t shut love out of your life by saying it s impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
    last chaos money,
      Don t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you ve been, but also where you are going.

To read extensively or to read intensively

Bathed in so many worthy books, every one is faced with the option of reading method. Some think that we should read extensively. It is their conviction that, reading extensively could easily enlarge knowledge, widen interests and enrich lives.
    last chaos gold,
      On the other hand, with the sharp increase in information today, we are not allowed to read word by word. It seems an impossible mission to accomplish digesting carefully every material. Therefore, what we need nowadays is to read extensively.

Imagine Life
    what the fuckkkkkkkkk?
    ...ATLAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    "I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude, i heard Nick Cannon is Can2."

Quote Originally Posted by Tode View Post
    but what if its a chick lol :P [/b]
    then id guess i wouldnt be runnin cuz my foot would be stuck! lmao[/QUOTE]

me and some friends found a box cutter and duct tape at a construction site and we looked behind sherman williams nothing

looking back at the old pages... some of the shit i read is unreal or just too much luck

yeh but most places throw away some good shit its amazing what youll find

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this thread needs new life! i am going to dd soon since i got banned from couple of stores today, i usually stole food (im not poor but i never hav money on me) but now the cassier said: this is the last time youve "bought" anything from this shop, next time, the police will be waiting... shits fucked.
    OHKER 24
    DIRTIER THEN YOUR DAD'S BROWSING HISTORY

i just got back from this house down the road
    the bank took back the house
    so they left alot of stuff and trashed the place

haul:
    fluorescent orange spray paint
    bright red tub of krylon paint
    fire extinguisher (for shits and giggles)

theres more there
    so im gonna go back later

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

construction sites are the shit, industrial size cans of marking paint are there for the taking. altho there inverted cans, i can still use them for a quick dusty fill in

alot of times ill dig through a construction site and make stuff to ride on or steal shovels to go somewhere and make dirt jumps.. always find a bunch of wood and shop lights that are too big to carry away

use ever tried shops with bakeries?? there fuckin sick. at the end of the day they throw out all the shit that dont get bought. we got 8 boxes of donuts and like 3 loaves of bread that werent stale

also check behind art colleges and shit. u normally find thinners and sprays. we got a box of spray. they threw it out cos one had popped everywhere

im tied of all u graff kids rummaging threw my house n takeing what ever u whant if u dont stop im prepared to send a formal letter to the govener....lol
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

I was walking threw an alley couple weeks ago and i seen this big bottle and like what the fuck it so i walked up to it was some sort of Asian cooking oil 15% alcohol full unopened be hind a Chinese restaurant was gonna keep it but i gave it to a homeless person didn't wanna carry it with me around all-day he seemed pretty happy about it. =)