Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Underground (literally)

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by snag, Oct 8, 2004.

Share This Page

1. snag

snag Senior Member

I want to try to find my way down into underground sewers, passages, railway tunnels, etc. I know they're there, I can see them under the sidewalk. I have searched high and low for a sewer or tunnel map of my city (St. Louis) and I have been without luck. Can anyone can tell me where to look, who to ask, or have any advice on how to get down there. I'm sure I could just follow the metro train tracks but that is pretty risky with the cameras and 10000 some odd watts of electricity.

I would appreciate it :ph34r:

2. SLY

SLY Elite Member

sewers are dangerous they open and close channels of water and u coudl ahve tons and tons of water rushign at u in literally secodns nad drown and ud be drownign in shit and piss and other stuff...

3. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

4. SLY

SLY Elite Member

a bunch of kids dyed like8 yrs ago becuase they went in the swers looking for the teenage mutant ninja turtles

5. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

Exploring the sewers=dumb idea. Water flows in and out of there on the regular..........don't be stupid.

6. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

instead, you can be stupid! that way every part of every day of life is like a new exploration!

7. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

Yeah, and you can end your life short and explore no more.... :rolleyes:

8. SLY

SLY Elite Member

i just said that evak, liek on an hourly basi and if it raining ur even more fucked.

9. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

uh..nooo...anyways, i smell bacon trying to find the meat packing plant and alot of people are getting IBTC...

10. SLY

SLY Elite Member

whats ibtc?

11. Hey, it's dangerous down there, but I also wanted to ask why you want to go down there? There isn't anything down there except a terrible smell and a cesspool of nastyness, so I would just steer clear of the sewers unless you really needed to get in for some reason.

12. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

In Before The Close. i forgot who taught that to me...

13. snag

snag Senior Member

I was more talking about the subway tunnels. Sewers were just an example. I was thinking that a sewer layout map would have to account for things like the railway tunnels and old cold war bomb shelters that are deep below the city streets in st. louis.

14. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i know the underground of my city like i know the surface. im all about that shit. abandoned buildings, sewers, you name it

15. SLY

SLY Elite Member

why dont u find the old abadond subway tunnels in st louis if they have any, now that'd b fun

16. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

boston's subway tunnels are ILL....
    oldest subway system in america, you can find some old-ass shit down there.

17. snag

snag Senior Member

Yeah but there aint any abandoned subway tunnels. our subway system is fairly new (about 10 years.) But apparently there are a bunch of old tunnels from the cival war...
    Now abandoned biuldings on the other hand, we got plenty of them. Me and some friends had this entire empty school for the slow kids to our selves. We hit up every single room untill they finally tore it down.

18. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i wish i knew about some abondoned buildings in my city..

19. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

It was Vikn.

IBTC.

20. crac

crac Elite Member

if you realy want to know.... goto your local library they usualy have copys of all of that shit..