Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally posted by Zeos@Oct 21 2004, 11:56 PM
    if you're doing it to get fucked up then there is something wrong with you.
    If you smoke weed to get high there is something wrong with you?

you stupid fuckin faggot.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by FOEone@Oct 10 2004, 09:44 PM
    I've said it before...

And drug you need to "motivate" or "inspire" you is doing the exact opposite. It's not your work on the paper, it's the drug, and if you can't create beautiful art without the drug at all, you're not the artist, the chemicals are. Real art is untainted by chemicals and come from the real emotion in the artist's soul, not the toxicity in the artist's brain.

and LOST, there's an "edit" button for a reason
    that seems like it amost came from a novel
    very well said foe

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Uh, IZ The WIZ, Style Wars and this place.
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

music, and other painting

what gets me motivated? is when i wake up the morning after some sick bombing sessions the night before i walk by the place i hit and i know that was me....thats the best feeling in the world :P

if anything weed will get you totally unmotivated to do much of anything...
    but thats just me
    VOLONER.

2AM CREW

I find inspiration and beauty can lie anywhere you just need to know how to look for it.

I find being alive an inspiration in itself.

Everyday I see beauty and pain. Love and hate.

Hate is found in illusion.

Love is to be alive.

samsara/sunyata
    Form is Emptiness
    Emptiness is Form

i go to this web page hiphop-network.com and has a lot on graffit and like videos and stuff that gets me pumped tog o out and bomb i guess.

THis iS hOW WE dO!!!

just watching a sick video makes me wanna sketch or bomb or somethin..no drugs for me
    .......TGU.......

All of Philly.

Hothead, Felon (D.C), Crnot, Agua.
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

well i need something..... cuz i got writer's blok
    oops

yo i get my inspiration from my music i used 2 be heavy on dope but it was music that really inspires me to be who i wanna be not who ppl say i have ta be. thats what graffiti is all bout 2 me its bout origionality. i think that even if someone say u suck at it keep goin an u will git betta cuzz what eva dun't bring u down makes ya'll stronger.
    "$£im76"

women and differerent artist and media and music and emotions and harmones
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Originally posted by FOEone@Oct 10 2004, 09:44 PM
    I've said it before...

And drug you need to "motivate" or "inspire" you is doing the exact opposite. It's not your work on the paper, it's the drug, and if you can't create beautiful art without the drug at all, you're not the artist, the chemicals are. Real art is untainted by chemicals and come from the real emotion in the artist's soul, not the toxicity in the artist's brain.

and LOST, there's an "edit" button for a reason
    i have to dis agree...i think it is taht you hav ethis ideas and emotions that you could not tap into without drugs...or something like that..i dont know how to say it...but i like smokeing juices and salads(not necesarily to get inspiration)
    All*Dames*Exploited

GRAFFITI is what inspires me
    i just love seeing it
    like going on vacation then driving back into the city more and more graff starts poppin up. seeing new shit pop up. also graffiti done by people who aren't writers is iLL. pictures of graffiti just dont do it justice, you gotta go outside and see that shit in real life. love seeing dope handstyles. i think tags are my favourite part.

haveing friends that are writers inspired me to get better when i was mad toy. always gotta try to out do each other.although i dont recomend it, i would have to say drugs also helped me improve, being sketched out the day(s) afterwards and just sketching handstyles and bombs for madd long, no attention span to draw pieces back in those days.

i also find inpiration in: Blank walls, art of all kinds, nature, early 90's cartoons, big cities, grimey spots like drity alley ways and under bridges, trains are fun to look at, and smoking weed is definately awesome.

THIS SITE LOL
    EF.SEB.BF

painting while on drugs is also fun...dont you hate it when ou get the sickest idea ever for a sketch but you have no paper or pen to skec it out...and then when you finally do get something to draw with,you forgot the idea
    All*Dames*Exploited

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Maybe one beer, thats about it, or I talk on here before going and think of the really great artists that inspire me to be doing what i do.
    NMC it is what it is

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahah i get right twisted up smokin mad l's and drinkin 40's. more than half of my throwies were done under the influence of "drugs alcohol and music"
    i speak the dialougue of the dead

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crack or cocaine idk rly anything that make my teeth go numb BEST FUCKING FEELING EVER!

^^^
    man thats pussy shit, gotta roll a superblunt with a strip of wood glue inside then glazed with windex to get it spun, you cough up pieces of your lung but its fun