Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Under The Influence Of...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOST, Oct 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. LOST

LOST Senior Member

Alright, this time I used the "search" tool, but anyhow....

This is a thread to mention you "drug of choice" that gets you modivated to go write or fill up you b-book. It doesn't have to be the weed you smoke, it could be the latest flik, or anything...

2. LOST

LOST Senior Member

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I've said it before...

And drug you need to "motivate" or "inspire" you is doing the exact opposite. It's not your work on the paper, it's the drug, and if you can't create beautiful art without the drug at all, you're not the artist, the chemicals are. Real art is untainted by chemicals and come from the real emotion in the artist's soul, not the toxicity in the artist's brain.

and LOST, there's an "edit" button for a reason

4. le shotgun?

le shotgun? Senior Member

Outdoors, homeless folk, fish, machinery, strange personalities. I always get good mind flow when I am depressed for some reason, and things shoot into my head like mad when my eyes are closed. I hate when people rely on drugs to promote their creativity.

5. LOST

LOST Senior Member

haha, 2 strikes, i ment "SETH2" not sean 2

6. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i agree, foe. i stole my first prisma today...its black..it feels..sinful...to use...hee hee, i'll be back :ph34r:

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol yor fuckin stupid hahhahaha i hate this thread but when im on ALOT of lsd or shrooms i tend to like to watch the lines

" pen thief i sit with my back to the television watching the ink seep deeply into the page "

buck65

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

well i guess really good underground hiphop citybus's other graff i see but as for as taking drugs to draw i dont know man i think thats fuckin hella stupid

9. LOST

LOST Senior Member

i wasn't referring to only drugs, FOEONE, if thats what you are getting at...

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

no, i know, but im pretty sure most people are going to say drugs are their inspiration. there used to be a thread just like this (i dont know what happened to it) but everyone was like

"d00d! m3 l1k3z d4 w33d! m3 g37s l1f73d b4 i sk37ch! t0k3, t0k3 b1tch!"

11. LOST

LOST Senior Member

before this turns into a moron fest, read the thread fully before you talk shit.

HERE; I'LL JUST TYPE IT AGAIN FOR U- IT DOESN'T JUST HAVE TO BE JUST DRUGS, ANYTHING THAT INFLUENCES YOU OR INSPIRES YOU

12. LOST

LOST Senior Member

oh, i got ya FOEONE, way to set an example

13. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

ok, um God, good music, uh gf, um depression..

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

whatever my bad all i saw was the drugs motivates n sketch n it pissed me off so heres a spoon eat my ass.......

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

oh n if u notice i edited one of my posts once i reread it

16. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

If you need a drug just to draw or paint, I find that sad.

17. das1

das1 Senior Member

:D style wars and cope video, just watchin cope rakin paint out of a cage with lock and seein him walk down the street in broad day light , and throughin up bombs on any wall like its leagal, thats what gets me motivated to paint!

18. afterten

afterten Elite Member

rusty things, cold weather, warm weather, music, silence, friends, the crusty stuff that forms at the top of the ketchup bottle.

19. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

My girlfriend, the crew, music, shit I see on the bus or trains when I"m going home.....stories.....cop sirens.......even just dreams, or even my mind.....just goes crazy. Put it this way, when I draw, I trance out......wake up, and I've got something on paper. Peace.

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

nothing really "inspires" me to draw, if i have an idea in my head i'll sketch it out, if i dont then there isnt any point in trying to force stuff out.