Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 258 of 282 FirstFirst ... 158208238248253254255256257258259260261262263268278 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 5631

Thread: Victoria

"as long as im alive ima live ill-egal"

good things
    Attached Images   

ok so i missed where ensoe moved from the mainland to vic and started writing expel? straight up biggest biter EVER IN LIFE! ALL HIS SHIT IS A COMBO OF OTHER WRITERS! it's disgusting to see that fukin toy catch a single hint of prop. get ur monkey retard 4 eyes open fo a crack rock n shit. the 1 cat whos under appriciated is bomer~~

OMG! We almost had a full page of flicks without a nob gobbler spitting bull shit onto it. Darn

Quote Originally Posted by 3picpha1l View Post
    ok so i missed where ensoe moved from the mainland to vic and started writing expel? straight up biggest biter EVER IN LIFE! ALL HIS SHIT IS A COMBO OF OTHER WRITERS! it's disgusting to see that fukin toy catch a single hint of prop. get ur monkey retard 4 eyes open fo a crack rock n shit. the 1 cat whos under appriciated is bomer~~
    take a walk down town and see how many roof tops expel has, he kills it. Besides, he doesn't need "props" from a bunch of douche bags like us.

how does expels shit look like ensoes? lol

well put brown bagger n gutter.... i enjoy seeing expels stuff....and to 3picpha.....why do homos like you have to give graff a whiny vibe...nothing will ever be good enough for you....cause u compare writters to other writters and one is similar so he obviously bite the style...your retarted...grow up..paint...love it..post flicks stop being so weak.

and bomber is a clown...if he had a better attitude maybe he wouldnt get so much hate his way....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default fuck off

who cares about his attitude, victoria has hands down the lamest, shittiest graffiti "scene", really who cares if any losers from here like you?
    i dont even know why i check this website

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3picpha1l View Post
    i don't know if this is a joke but ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!! Expel is one of the hardest working writers in this city! most of the writers here (i'm not sure if i should even refer to them as writers) are shit and don't do anything except bitch on this stupid forum and go out once every 6 months and puke up some shitty tag on a bus shelter and call themselves king.
    one of the only people out there doing it is Expel and i mean really painting, fighting the buff and competing with toys. not pretending.
    with the exception of a hand full of people, this city has no idea what a real graffiti scene is. SMARTEN UP FAGGOTS!

3p1cpha1l = epic fail.....L33t speak + bomer jocking + 1 single, solo post = bomber's new screen name? Might be on to something here. I don't know of a single writer, in their right mind or who has any knowledge of graffiti that would hold Bomer over expel. I'm hoping you're going to claim ignorance on this comment. **edit: furthermore, expels letters have little to no resemblance to ensoes, whether it be tags, pieces or throwups.
    Last edited by cowboyfromhell; 12-03-2009 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    beef in pm's or on the streets
    stop acting so childish n post flicks

stolen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Google Street View is crazy.

And an old flick.

Union Sound System / Pacific Dubstep / Breakbeat Island / Dreadsteppas

Expel works hard

eTAW
    Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2007

fuck off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who cares about his attitude, victoria has hands down the lamest, shittiest graffiti "scene", really who cares if any losers from here like you?
    i dont even know why i check this website

you have a shitty attitude to....why post shit like this...just stop looking n shut the fuck up pal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Pal

yeah i have a shitty attitude, fuck you

heres some pictures you can look at while no ones heard of you

hahah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaah

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wizy etch in the hobo den too funny

i enjoy victoria.