Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

mess age.... u r right..... fuck 50 cent and g-unit.... they not hip hop.... look at jedi mind tricks!!! thats real, wu tang, mos def, swollen members... all that shit... fuck trille ville.... thats hip hop? lol no excactally... remember the legends
    jedi mind tricks 4-life

vinnie paz fam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol here u can resrve it and u get a free ecko hat!
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hate the idea of ppl just buyin the game then goin out bombin without sketchin or anythin

i think that even though people are going to play this game, most of them wont ever go out and bomb.
    they will all be to scared.

so I dont think its going to havemuch of an effect if any.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

haha was the game supposed to encourage people to go out and bomb? thats pretty fucking lame if you need a video game to encourage you to be a writter....
    theres a special place in hell for politicians and child molesters........

OLD FUCKS CREW &#39;05

this game looks more like a steath game than anything, the graffiti is just a good thing put in.

and its a video, video games played for fun, so fuck it, ill pick it up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im gettin it, i played a demo of it and its actually pretty fuckin dope
    I&#39;m Rick James BITCH

demo? wut is this demo you speak of? The graff looks way to stupid for my taste. i saw a video it took less than 30 secs to do a mural, a throw up takes the same amount of time(it looked like it). but really A DEMO???
    word

YO I MIGHT GET IT TOO.MY LIL BRO WAS THA ONE THAT TOLD ME BOUT THA GAME CUZ I HAVE SHIT LOAD OF ECKO CLOTHES.HE&#39;S 10 BUT DOWN ASS FUCK.I BET HE BETTER THAN SNAKES AND SOME OF THESE LAME FOO.OWELL.MY LIL WANTS TO GET IT.ILL PLAY IT,NO DOUT.ITS JUST FOR FUN.IT AINT LIKE EVERYONE HERE IS OUT BOMBING 24/7.IM ONLY 16 TOO.YO I THINK THAT THA LIMITED EDITION SHIT IS FAKE.HOW THA FUCK ARE THEY GANNA PUT A BLACKBOOK ON EVERY FUCKIN DISK..THATS A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY2

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@&#036;HER

fuck man theres gunna be so many toys because of this game. but hey, if they all get good they woo hoo, lol
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there is some online crew for this www.gettingupcrew.com
    if you get in them you can get a free shirt :lol:
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Originally posted by Kronone@Oct 29 2005, 04:44 AM
    fuck man theres gunna be so many toys because of this game. but hey, if they all get good they woo hoo, lol
    pretty much what the internet did to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

ha yeah, im wearing the shirt right now, its a rockable tee, plus its free,
    yeah they give you stickers, posters, flyers with 5-dollers off, i didnt get a lanyard tho...
    w/e its free, you dont really even have to promote them..

im probally not going to buy the game tho, just rent it for some kicks, who knows maybe its a good time passer before you go bombing, and cant decide which DVD to wacth.
    PeacE
    ..D h34r: C..
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

for ne1 thats played the game, do u know if you can do sum shit free hand?
    ..Talent and Style..

&lt;nope&gt;
    .nexus.
    .mistic1. .smalls.
    .flick. .hims.
    .slie. .syke.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the game hopefully wont increase the amount of whack shitty writers out there today
    its not like resident evil makes you want to go fight monsters and shit
    but this is gonna result in a major increase in bathroom writing at movie theatres lol
    fucking kiddy shit
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the game comes out nov. 29
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

My friend met the guy who was supposed to be taking pics of graff out in nyc and whatnot for the game, and he asked my friend to send him pictures of graffiti so he can put them in the game. whatd he do? sent him his own shit. talk about some ups.
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Oct 30 2005, 01:28 PM
    ha yeah, im wearing the shirt right now, its a rockable tee, plus its free,
    yeah they give you stickers, posters, flyers with 5-dollers off, i didnt get a lanyard tho...
    w/e its free, you dont really even have to promote them..

im probally not going to buy the game tho, just rent it for some kicks, who knows maybe its a good time passer before you go bombing, and cant decide which DVD to wacth.
    PeacE
    ..D h34r: C..
    how long did it take them to e-mail you back and say that you where excepted?
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

im so amped to sit on my couch and play a game about graff
    Proud to be one of the Vermont Thread shit-talkers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

took them about two or three days to write back and say i was accepted and then i got the shirt and the other shit about a week later
    I&#39;m Rick James BITCH