Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So is it coming out for PC?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I highly doubt it, very few games from systems ever make it to computers and if they do they usually suck, only a few for computer are actually really good.

this game would be so dope if you can press x for a piece
    circle for a throwup...say triangle for a tag...i dunno square for a roller
    an you can call up other bombers n go on missions n shit...
    i dunno from the trailer it looks alright...other than
    the helicopter...an cops shooting ....i dunno about anyone else here
    but whos been shot @ for bombing
    i like bombs

Originally posted by "LIMIT"@Jan 23 2005, 03:07 PM
    Yeah, it was good, but it didnt envolve the graffiti so much, like you just press a button and theres a piece. On this one, Im wating for some real graffiti, like you have to do it with some device like a touchscreen or something.

Id be kool if they do it for the Nintendo DS, because it has a touchscreen but they would have to put a better resolution to make the lines sharper, like a Macromedia Flash device.
    in the original JGR you ahd to do cool analog stick motions (that could get very difficult) to paint

and "awesome one" i disagree with you COMPLETELY

many many many games ar eout for pc, especially since programming for the consoles requires more work to deal with their proprietary programming differences, although xbox is very similar to a pc. There ARE more games coming ot for the consoles but out of those there are only a few that are good, compare that to pc games where a higher percentage of those which come out are considered good by fans and video game magazines/websites. Obviously you haven't spent much time gaming on pc. I play both pc and consoles (though i play consoles less and less now becuase i realize how good online gaming is on pc compared to the shit you get on xbox or ps2). The control on PC is also WAAAAAAAY better for games liek first person shooters (but it wouldnt be great for something like thps, though you can buy USB controllers that are replicas of the console cotrollers, even converters to use the real console controllers on pc). PCs are more configurable for your gaming styles and preferences plus there are all the fantastic mods and custom maps that are released. I know people are scared away form pc gaming by the required hardware and the exta knowledge you might need to make it work, bt i reccommend at least giving some good games a chance (coughHalflife2cough).
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Wow Capt Snuffy that was a huge opinion, no kidding there are some good PC games(I personally like strategy ones), but what I was saying was that your not likely to find a game dealing with graffiti on the PC, and sorry but I&#39;ll have to say in my opinion, games for consoles are about a hundred times better than those for the computer, I mean consloes are made for games so obviously that&#39;s where they shine, and I also disagree with you on the fact that FPS&#39;s are better on computer, hell no, you cannot beat the control scheme of game systems in any way. A lightweight controller opposed to a giant key board and mouse, plus on consoles you can actually feel like your attached to the game instead of on a computer thinking every time before you press a button, "wait now where was that button again". Consoles rule all for games, I&#39;ve been playing both computer and console for a very long time. I save my once in a year strategy games for the computer becuase that&#39;s the only genre where the computer shines.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just wanna know why the police look like people from Half life 2

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah I know that is kinda weird, I think it&#39;s stupid personally, I think Half Lifes stupid also that&#39;s why I stick to Halo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by esaem@Feb 3 2005, 09:59 PM
    I just wanna know why the police look like people from Half life 2
    maybe the people on half life 2 lok like the police, by making that statment you just prooved that you think that half life 2 is more important than police

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow&#33; i am an advanced member now&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your freakin random

do you feel special shyone??

haha awesome, whenever u post something i imagine the cat sayin it, i dont know why. haha.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ha ha, that&#39;s cool thanks man

THIS IS SICK CANT WAIT FOR THAT TO COME OUT............ANY ONE NO HOW U PAINT ON THIS GAME
    Yea I did Time In jAil buT did it mAke Me SMarter..........
    Hell Nawww.....lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill prolly rent this if its sweet ill buy it but im expecting it to suck donkey nuts&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "awesome"ONE@Feb 3 2005, 08:53 PM
    Wow Capt Snuffy that was a huge opinion, no kidding there are some good PC games(I personally like strategy ones), but what I was saying was that your not likely to find a game dealing with graffiti on the PC, and sorry but I&#39;ll have to say in my opinion, games for consoles are about a hundred times better than those for the computer, I mean consloes are made for games so obviously that&#39;s where they shine, and I also disagree with you on the fact that FPS&#39;s are better on computer, hell no, you cannot beat the control scheme of game systems in any way. A lightweight controller opposed to a giant key board and mouse, plus on consoles you can actually feel like your attached to the game instead of on a computer thinking every time before you press a button, "wait now where was that button again". Consoles rule all for games, I&#39;ve been playing both computer and console for a very long time. I save my once in a year strategy games for the computer becuase that&#39;s the only genre where the computer shines.
    it depends man... i cant stand controllers... never had a game console as a kid jsut puter...

n i cant aim for shit with a joystick. gimme a mouse n ill headshot u while running... from all my drawing time with the mouse i got really good mouse control... plus im used to clicking on a keyboard so its more natural for me.

and the graphics are better on pc (much higher resolution then your tv)
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

shit man on rainy nights im gonna get fucking high and play that even if it is stupid
    dont be told what you want, dont be told what you need.

actually...
    Boycott this game it is the lamest thing ever... mark ecko and atari are just trying to make a buck off of someone else&#39;s scene...This game is for toys.... I garuntee no one in the graff community well give praise and or support... marc echo says he is helping graff putting it in a positive light but he is jus trying to help his bank account... dood the guy makes enough money as it is off of his million dollar clothing company and everything else he could get his damn logo on.That guy could careless about graff..and as for the artist that are shown in the preveiw they are sell outs for makin art for this game..they talk about revoultion and freedom...all they support is conformity of the masses.... so if you like exploiting other peoples culture buy this game... if you wanna really help the graff community then boycott this game... don&#39;t supprot it by any means ....

Peace.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pSYKAOz+Feb 6 2005, 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pSYKAOz @ Feb 6 2005, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-"awesome"ONE@Feb 3 2005, 08:53 PM
    it depends man... i cant stand controllers... never had a game console as a kid jsut puter...

n i cant aim for #### with a joystick. gimme a mouse n ill headshot u while running... from all my drawing time with the mouse i got really good mouse control... plus im used to clicking on a keyboard so its more natural for me.

and the graphics are better on pc (much higher resolution then your tv) [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll agree with you on the subject of a mouse. I&#39;m personally really good with the mouse as well, and I guess your statemet about graphics, I&#39;ll say computers and consoles come pretty close on that front.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by tre&#39;tre&#39;@Feb 6 2005, 12:55 PM
    actually...
    Boycott this game it is the lamest thing ever... mark ecko and atari are just trying to make a buck off of someone else&#39;s scene...This game is for toys.... I garuntee no one in the graff community well give praise and or support... marc echo says he is helping graff putting it in a positive light but he is jus trying to help his bank account... dood the guy makes enough money as it is off of his million dollar clothing company and everything else he could get his damn logo on.That guy could careless about graff..and as for the artist that are shown in the preveiw they are sell outs for makin art for this game..they talk about revoultion and freedom...all they support is conformity of the masses.... so if you like exploiting other peoples culture buy this game... if you wanna really help the graff community then boycott this game... don&#39;t supprot it by any means ....

Peace.....
    okay wow, we all know that the developer of this game is probably not helping the graff scene, however the point of this thread is to look at a possibly descent game that just happens to have to do with something alot of people here like "graffiti", so I really don&#39;t think it will make a difference weather people boycott this game or not, why not buy it, becuase of your paranoid thoughts about what it&#39;s going to do to the graff community? Come on and wake up, don&#39;t act like your gonna change the way graff&#39;s going to be looked at becuase the fact is your not.

i didnt really say that man i pasted it from the games website
    i meant to quote it but i forgot, so no you chill out