Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Originally posted by fame@Aug 24 2005, 04:42 PM
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=242581
    HOLYFUCK LIL MASTERMIND IS GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! AND I LISTENED TO A CHOPPED AND SCREWED VERSION OF HIS SONG, WHOEVER THE FUCK CHOPPED AND SCREWED SHOULD BE SHOT, BECAUSE IT OFFENDS ME HOW BAD THEY'RE THEY SHOULD LET ME CHOP N SLOW HIS SHIT UP Y0, ILL KILL THAT OTHER DJ... it wasnt even chopped, it sounded like he made the progess bar go back to its spot...
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

chop and screwed is a very bad bad bad attempt at creating a new sub genre of hip hop i can't believe hip hop got to be like this today
    kill em all

so when is the game comin out????

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oct. 15 for pc
    nov. 15 for xbox and ps2
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill be bittorrenting this haha
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I THINK ITS A WONDERFULL IDEA AND WILL BUYING A COPY SOON I READ ABOUT IT AGES AGO AND I SAID THEN IT LOOKS DOPE AS FUCK
    2B1 KRUE

RAINAH.STIG.INFOE.FOREN.CHUPHER.NONE.RISER.ALIEWOO

Saw a display case of this in EB the other day. Hmm... hundred bucks... or graff game?

I think it&#39;s crazy exspensive if you pre-order casue you get this extra shit. liek a silver marker, the making of DVD (which probably has interviews with some dope writers) and a black book, i&#39;m still not sure if the black book is blank or full of pictures from some of the writers ingame or if it&#39;s half and half. . . there&#39;s gonna be a shitload of toys running around with silver markers and wack ass cope2 bites . . .
    [I jerk off inside books and give life to words.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats sound sick...wat site r u talkin bout pre orderin frm

Originally posted by fame@Aug 24 2005, 04:42 PM
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=242581
    jesus christ he&#39;s fuckin shite&#33;&#33;&#33; <_< <_< <_<

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for a load of movies for the game go to www.gamespot.com and search the name.
    getting up.
    i think that the only bad thing about this game will be all the new writer it will bring that will fuck up all the good spots.
    but it will bring graff to a new level because so many more people will do it.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

just go to the store and pre-order, i don&#39;t think it has to be from any site. I was thinking i was gonna bit-torrent the game, but i might preorder now for the extras. Also i got a &#036;10 off coupon for pre-ordering that i got at the getting up festival in Toronto (i didn&#39;t pay i got comp tickets weeeee) h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha extras? a dvd bundle? pff u will be able to bittorent that also.

and a silver marker... cuz those are so expensive? 5&#036;... and a blackbook is bout 10&#036;... plus u can rack both.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well if its 15 bucks, then you&#39;re savin money cuz I think the special edition is 10 bucks more. 5 bucks....PWN

Thats if you don&#39;t rack. =D

i didn&#39;t think about bit torrenting the dvd but that sounds good, but it&#39;s really about the black book. I have to do more research and see if it&#39;s blank or has artwork in it, like i don&#39;t wanna pass up a black book with sketches by cope, seen, t-kid and other people. Yea the marker i don&#39;t really care for, in fact i sorta think they shouldn&#39;t be giving out markers.

Damn i should make friends with someone who works at a video game store and rack games . ..that would pwn pretty hard.

Secondly i would rather get the game on ps2 anyways cause my comp isn&#39;t gaming class, i need to upgrade videocard and RAM before i really get gaming on it.

Edit- @Crayon - Nah man i rack HARRRRDDDDD h34r: but then at the same time i think it costs an extra &#036;5 or &#036;10 to preorder at EB anyways . . .so yea i&#39;ll weigh the pros and cons and then also consider how much money i actually have to spend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

okay i did research on the 411 about this game, the special edition is &#036;60 it comes in a tin case, with a silver sharpie with an x logo on it, a blank blackbook no bigger than a game case, the extras on the dvd is just music my some thing called RJD2.

thats all i know so far. for more info visit these sites.
    www.gamespot.com search getting up
    www.gettingup.com
    www.bestbuy.com search marc echo&#39;s getting up

and you can pre-order this game online or in a game store.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Thanks for the info,i wasnt sure if it would come out on PC
    Rip Rip...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Wuts really good with the delay for the consoles???

My computer sucks at running games made from like 2003 to present...So I guess I&#39;ve gotta wait an extra month...

that RJd2 is the shit, nice chill beats. That game looks wack as hell but somwhat interisting, I have to play the part where he paints on a moving car
    HAHAHA
    word

shit i got tha mothafuckah on my phone, sucks fat balls..
    .PROSPERITY.