Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

yo man that shirt aint that bad, and free clothes are free clothes, you also get a bunch of stickers and this ecko lanyard thing lol i signed up for the free shit the rest of you should too FREE SHIT = GOOD SHIT
    i just applied for it i read that shit like putting links all over and shit did you do that to get the shit
    not a day goes by that i think more and more BS is like a daycare for 'special' children. [QUOTE]Hack.

wow i say shit alot can you have typing tarrets?
    not a day goes by that i think more and more BS is like a daycare for 'special' children. [QUOTE]Hack.

Originally posted by Okem@Oct 30 2005, 01:24 PM
    My friend met the guy who was supposed to be taking pics of graff out in nyc and whatnot for the game, and he asked my friend to send him pictures of graffiti so he can put them in the game. whatd he do? sent him his own shit. talk about some ups.
    so THAT explains why the game sucks so much...
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think that the game will be good cuz a game based on doing graffiti should be a kick ass game to me

Originally posted by graffitiman15@Oct 31 2005, 12:48 PM
    i think that the game will be good cuz a game based on doing graffiti should be a kick ass game to me
    well...i guess this game does look fun&#33; but that is besides the fact that this game will just sell out the culture...i mean look what happens to Hip Hop&#33; we have sold that music to these big corperations, and now it is just another form of music...it used to be for the people&#33;

And doesn&#39;t it feel kinda like a contradiction to have a game about graffiti which is an art that has been seen as anti-property and this game is created by Ecko Unlimited which is owned by a guy who is swimming in cash and probably has a mansion and shit&#33; we should go tag Mark Ecko&#39;s property and see how down he is with graffiti...and then we could see his true colors for this art

i mean...This is ours&#33; no one should take this from us&#33; We are the people who are sending this message to the public and the pigs who run this country&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck marc echo i just want to play the game because there is graffiti and fighting.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

the tony hawk has graffiti action and i havent seen any toys after it....
    like marshell mathers said "i dont know what all the fuss about it"
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Marc Ecko is a bitch, I don&#39;t know how you think he&#39;s gonna be capable of pulling off a graff game, he better go talk to some old heads about some shit before he tries to start some revolution.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This thing&#39;s only coming out in February? I played it this past weekend.
    I wasn&#39;t too fond of the controls but then again, I&#39;m not familiar with the X-Box controller, I couldn&#39;t figure out how to make the guy run. At the point that I was playing, you could put up marker tags, stickers or throw ups, there were also a couple of pieces that you had to do, I prefer the painting part in The Warriors for the most part, a little more challenging. One decent part was shimmying up the el subway pillars, dropping a throw up, then sliding back down, you also have to climb pipes, some of the climbing was annoying, the fighting was also OK. It&#39;s definitely not the best game out there and I really hate the game because of what it is and what it&#39;s going to do, I don&#39;t know if I&#39;ll pick it up, if it wasn&#39;t for the graffiti, it&#39;d be a piece of shit.

id prolly take it from a friend that is of course if i owned an xbox or ever cared to own one
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ps2 for me :lol:
    SLABA

post a flik of that shirt and that free shitttttt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Flow@Nov 7 2005, 03:08 PM
    This thing&#39;s only coming out in February? I played it this past weekend.
    I wasn&#39;t too fond of the controls but then again, I&#39;m not familiar with the X-Box controller, I couldn&#39;t figure out how to make the guy run. At the point that I was playing, you could put up marker tags, stickers or throw ups, there were also a couple of pieces that you had to do, I prefer the painting part in The Warriors for the most part, a little more challenging. One decent part was shimmying up the el subway pillars, dropping a throw up, then sliding back down, you also have to climb pipes, some of the climbing was annoying, the fighting was also OK. It&#39;s definitely not the best game out there and I really hate the game because of what it is and what it&#39;s going to do, I don&#39;t know if I&#39;ll pick it up, if it wasn&#39;t for the graffiti, it&#39;d be a piece of shit.
    all the sites that i went to said nov.29,2005.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

its been delayed like so many f-ing times
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Runk</span></span></span>

They&#39;ve arrived with nothing but their word and their history,
    Take a can of paint and try to decorate the dignity.
    -Atmosphere (The Arrival)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

thats all bullshit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MESS&#045;AGE+Nov 1 2005, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MESS-AGE @ Nov 1 2005, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-graffitiman15@Oct 31 2005, 12:48 PM
    well...i guess this game does look fun&#33; but that is besides the fact that this game will just sell out the culture...i mean look what happens to Hip Hop&#33; we have sold that music to these big corperations, and now it is just another form of music...it used to be for the people&#33;

And doesn&#39;t it feel kinda like a contradiction to have a game about graffiti which is an art that has been seen as anti-property and this game is created by Ecko Unlimited which is owned by a guy who is swimming in cash and probably has a mansion and shit&#33; we should go tag Mark Ecko&#39;s property and see how down he is with graffiti...and then we could see his true colors for this art

i mean...This is ours&#33; no one should take this from us&#33; We are the people who are sending this message to the public and the pigs who run this country&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Amen to that. Who&#39;s in for painting Marc Ecko&#39;s mansion?
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>Props to every writer doing their own thing.</span>

lol... idiots....

you dont seem to mind listening to rap about the ghetto coming out of the mouth of a guy with a huge gold chain covered in diamonds acting like a monkey on stage.

how about montana? true colorz? OTR? they arent sell outs? making money off of our culture?
    <span style=\'color:#FF69B4\'>[perl, my lil pet in training ^w^]</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by lethalone@Nov 7 2005, 04:47 PM
    post a flik of that shirt and that free shitttttt
    is that ur work in ur sig..

i know, its off the topic

Originally posted by morning_wood@Nov 8 2005, 11:55 AM
    lol... idiots....

you dont seem to mind listening to rap about the ghetto coming out of the mouth of a guy with a huge gold chain covered in diamonds acting like a monkey on stage.

how about montana? true colorz? OTR? they arent sell outs? making money off of our culture?
    word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.