Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 41 1234561121 ... LastLast

i jus started like a couple of weeks ago so i still suck and need a lot of practice.

about a year and half ago....still suck...ibtc
    BA SHAM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've been interested in graffiti for about 3 years, but I have only been drawing for about 1
    Think Ink.

sketched for 2 years before i started painting about a year ago
    513 represent

the tender age of 13.
    VOLONER.

2AM CREW

got into it wen i was like 12, i liked the different styles i saw in everyday life. i got into sketching and painting last year tho, wen i was 14

practiced styles, pieces, bombs, throw ups, everything ever since the 5th grade. Now they come out pretty good except for my throw up. Never actually went out and did them until about the 7th grade i started with a uni paint.

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I started 3 years ago but i had about a year break after the first time i was caught by the cops
    -Atic aka Dank..

I've been interested since i was like 11, but never really thought about going out and getting shit up. I started like 6 months ago. Haven't really done any pieces, i use hella lotta markers, not much paint though, only for the occasional throwie!

to avoid starting another thread, who were writes in like brooklyn and the NYC boroughs?

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

yeah... ive been interested for about 2 years through a friend.. but i started about a year ago

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

2 years and one month

maybe when i was a baby... i was already pissin on the walls :\

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in fifth grade, i started lookin at graffiti seriously. i would take pictures of pieces I'd see going to school or whatever then try to draw them at home. Then, I started drawing some shit myself, having no idea that there was an entire subculture of people behind this. I didn't know anything about style or flow or caps or anything. I was just drawing. This kept on for several years.
    then, freshmen year in high school during the first week, i was bored as hell in computer class and i stumbled onto "artcrimes." i thought "holy shit...this is what i've been doing!" i kept reading and that same week I did my first throwup under a bridge with the name "foe" and started catching tags on the regular. i read more and more into it and found people just like me in the same city. those people later became felon.two, spite, oz515, beanz, smock(aka) deus, and jester. several of those guys and i would soon form 'the 10-64 crew', which was later shortened to "TSF".
    i toyed around with several names including "simple", "zion", and "canker" before i stuck with "foe". later on i added the "one" to differenciate myself from JA.
    about two years ago i started getting into street art. i've always been more of a bomber than a piecer, and i hated how with bombing there was no way to exhibit any real artistic talent, so i got into stickering and postering. and here i am now. 7 years from my first sketch to my latest throwup.
    WORD IS BOND.

THIS IS MY STORY...

In 4th grade my grandma got me into to doing bubble letters and drawing my favorite super heros like batman and superman. Then in 6th grade i started noticing throw-ups around my neighborhood which got me really into graffiti. Then by 8th or 9th grade i was meeting other writers who i looked up to and today still do.

Plus it is hella weird how today i meet kids who look up to me on tips for getting sketches to be hella clean. it makes me feel old.

I've been writing hardcore for 3 yrs. took a break because i was fuckin up in school.

INTERESTED SICE 6TH GRADE.STARTED IN 7TH AND STOP FOR A WHILE.GOT BACK INTO IT LIKE 6 MONTHZ AGO

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@$HER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

been writen 4 bout ayear i dont keep track.........maybe i shud!!!!!
    aCId II
    peace
    "heresy grows from idleness"
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

started about this time last year....

I did my first peice about 6 years ago, around this time. i was interested for at least a year before that, when i was 12 or 13. I still suck and I need lots of practice.