Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16263132333435363738394041 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sketching since 04, started tagging up and painting 08 i belive.. I needed something to throw myself into after i was forced to quit smoking and had to get my mind off other shit so street art took me in with that warm embrace we all know and love
    Just a kid who writes his name everywhere...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

late 08...? im not really sure because i've been on and off for a while. not much of a scene out where i live, thats why im trying ever so desperately to leave :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

08. i think. i can't really remember because i've been on and off for the whole time.. i really haven't been super dedicated to it because frankly there is no scene here. not much poppin. that's why im trying so desperately to move the fuck out :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started sketching when i was kicked out of school , i just found art as release from the problems i had at the time , some would call it escapeism

i started painting not long back and knew i wasnt good , i wasnt the sort of person who constantly practiced.

i would say i sketch alot better than i paint.

some of us have the unlucky spell of prison for other things that you get involved with drugs , drink and some other crimes.
    with the hardships and what not it does make it hard but aslong as ive had the soul and passion ive always carried on or been part of the scene
    www.flickr.com/mrbsayshello

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Got into it about 5 or months ago, then stopped for like a month or so, then started up again a few weeks ago. Just did alot of sketches, and a few tags, and some throwies in a legal spot I can go to whenever I want.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And I live in a tiny town and there is no scene at all here. I'm the only writer in my town.

2 years and going storng !

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started on 08 around the same time as alot of kids around my area were meeting the oldheads and tryna emulate their styles.
    there was a certain mystique to writing, because i always wondered who all these people writing on shit were.

i went strong with just stencils for a year, switched to sketching gradually started bombing more, got knocked in 2010, gave it up, and here i am trying to get a foot in.
    shit's not as easy after you stop sketching and shit, hands don't flow anymore, everything decent looks forced, idk. im hitting the books.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just started pretty much last year.... like i was always into it but never committed because i wasn't good as the others and shit.... then some reason i just decided to say fuck it bought a black book, write in it everyday then the progress came.... you can only get better as you progress forward and keep on you feel... i just wish i knew how to fucking color and write on walls.

dont exactly remember what year but started sketching graff in 4th grade started painting lil bit 8th grade started bombing streets year or two ago im seventeen now but been doin graff since i was in grammar school. i stay up in la so i stay surrounded by graff and i come from a family of artist so naturally i got good quick but its somethin i do everyday of my life so thats why im good at it. havent been a toy since like seventh grade i know it sounds cocky hahahah but im bein honest yo
    ROTS CREW

Rebels Of The System x Running Over Toy Shit x Reaching Only Tall Spots x Ruff On Tight Snatch x Revolutionaries Of Todays Society x Riders On The Storm

-SNAX-

i started 1 year ago but i had no writers to look up to. i downloaded some movies like criminal minded or unlike u

Last edited by crookedmind; 02-15-2012 at 10:59 PM.

I started before this thread.

Logged in for the lulz, this place is fucking different.

Back in the days when you typed shit, it would wordfilter for ****.

+1 internet to anyone who can tell what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

06 i think. damn highschool days lol

Quote Originally Posted by tha boy in da corner View Post
    I started before this thread.

Logged in for the lulz, this place is fucking different.

Back in the days when you typed shit, it would wordfilter for ****.

+1 internet to anyone who can tell what it was.
    0 i n k?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

11? or 10? i think?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started gettin serious around late 8th grade
    AZ GRAFF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I STARTED 5 YEAR AGO!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I started bombing 3 yrs ago but i got got busted taggin freights n was on probation n shit for awhile n jus got back into bout 9 mnths ago jus straight bombin walls mainstream heaven spots freights everythin n started piecing bout 3 mnths ago still need sum wrk thoe

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well it was a long time ago. it was very dark. very quiet. yet i could hear all the screams, and as much as i wanted help... it never came. Over time the hours lost their meaning. Seconds were nothing. For a moment the world stopped and was quiet with me. i thought of airplane engines filling the sky. i thought of the wind brushing through the trees. Then the motor in the fridge kicked in. Then i cried. There was monsters inside of me for sure. Something evil and ugly. There was not enough light for me to see him. The screams eventually stopped with time. I didnt realize it then but the whole time something was there, In silence. Just waiting. That tiny black spot on my brain was leaking darkness. it was hungry. It was time, i became him. We have coexisted as one since 2006. no regrets

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.