Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

been writting since 7th grade. never really started to sketch til 9th grade, so i got mad handstyle, but my pieces still kinda suck.
    writters in Frisco PM me
    .'o oOOOo`.
    :~~~-.oOo o`.
    `. \ ~-. oOOo.
    `.; / ~. OO:
    .' ;-- `.o.'
    ,' ; ~~--'~
    ; ;
    _\\;_\\//_

should I,. or should I not,...

88,... first tags,.. but without a clue. I knew no1 else who was interested in it.
    89-90,... started skating, met some guys,... painted first bridge (heh with toy caps:P).
    92, first panel on a metro
    94, first end to end
    96, first t2b, wholecar and painting for money
    99-00 guess last one on train
    some legal walls, some pieces on the line,...

now just taggin/quicks in the streets/clubs/trains, coz of I've moved to another city and most of the writers are still youngsters:P however .... wanna re-start doing serious graf on the line, but I'm still too busy with other stuff, like working and so on

man I'm getting old:P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Started in about 2000, 6th grade my best buddy knew Easer and introduced me to him showed me his shit and got me hooked... i took a few months off of painting earlier this year because some heat was on, but now im back and bombin'.. 5 years later.. still love it always will

Been into art since 5th grade and about a year ago ive been getting more and more into graffiti, been practicing sketches and have been more into stickers latley making stickers of mushrooms smoking some crackhead character and some robot i call deger as well as practicing my handstyle and shit.... now in 10th grade

i started scetching in 4th grade. real simple shit. then i got this style around like 5th grade, it wasn't much, but it was my first style, and i only drew that style till 9th grade. i got serious about it in 9th grade, and developed new styles. i also started doing throws last summer. now im in 10 grade and im painting alot more and scetching everyday.

I've been interested for years now.

But it was just recently that I started writing.

Fully into stenciling and stickers and posters about last june? did it for about six months. Met some writers from around my area off stencilrevolution about january looked at some of there pics and styles. And just got fucking hooked on graffiti ever since. Sometimes I wish I had never discovered it because I waste every last cent on paint and this is shit paint.!! Once you start its immpossible to stop...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i saw WTS work everywhere and it influenced me

4 years writing for 3 im ok but i still kinda suck at wildstyle oh well lol

i started out in .................3 grade when i decided to do my name in bubble and block letters ,,, then i started to deform them , then i noticed when i hit 4 grade that i had been doin graffiti for a year. now im in 10th so i guess i been doin this for 7 years.

=starZzZzZ=
    ]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started at 12 sketchin and then at 14(now) im startin to bomb

crazy... i always thought that the FOEONE moderator was FOE from NYC... learn somethin new everyday...

Man, ive been interested in it for as long as i can remember, sketched for about a year, been paiting for like 2 and a half or so
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have been sketching since 4th grade... but I only just started tagging last year, and only throw ups. This is because I didn&#39;t know all of those crazy techniques that everyone knows to make markers. I am in the twelfth grade, 17 years old, and still living the fast life of piecing sticking bombing, etc.... I got into it when I saw a picture in school one day, this boy was drawing it, and I thought I looked awesome, and so I took it upon my self to keep the culture flowing....sadly enough, I am down here in NC and there isn&#39;t really anyone who can even do a decent throw up nowadays, but when I was younger, there were bombs and wildstyles all over the neighboorhood, and so I wanted to do it. Always been a tagger, always will be.
    &quot;THEPOSTWHORE5000&quot;</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>wtf that wasnt right..mods should delete that shit dude..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

(Tanner @ Feb 5 2006, 12:53 PM)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>who the hell is etchÂ* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

-BaseTwo- Reppin 919 All day

sketching since 12...now 14 and tagging shit and i wat to get into bombing shit with paint.still sick thou... :unsure:
    ..Talent and Style..

&lt;nope&gt;
    .nexus.
    .mistic1. .smalls.
    .flick. .hims.
    .slie. .syke.

suck*
    ..Talent and Style..

&lt;nope&gt;
    .nexus.
    .mistic1. .smalls.
    .flick. .hims.
    .slie. .syke.

here why did u all wait so long to go bombing? ive been into graffiti for like 5-6 months now and i started spraying like a week ago, why did some of you wait like 2 years?

2 seconds ago

Originally posted by RKT47@Apr 9 2006, 04:07 AM
    here why did u all wait so long to go bombing? ive been into graffiti for like 5-6 months now and i started spraying like a week ago, why did some of you wait like 2 years?
    word... the best practice is experience. Find a chill wall and go at it. dont worry about how bad u suck, it will all get better with.......PRACTICE. And drawing in ur little sketch book is a good way to get ur ideas down and map it out on paper first, but you need to practice with paint to get good...
    Y&#39;all be havin&#39; G&#39;s, We be havin&#39; Soulja&#39;s
    Them hustla&#39;s down south&#39;ll knock ya head off ya shoulda&#39;s

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont